Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:34:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]  (Read 49248 times)
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

Do we have the list of crypto's supported by paycent card when we convert it into fiat?
Maybe some high volume/volatility coins will be supported
and is the fee waived off when we spend a certain amount for the whole year?
Im not sure but maybe
USDT supported?
Maybe
paycent (OP)

Activity: 681
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:44:40 AM

Any update in Kucoin listing? Huh

PYN will be listed in Kucoin this month! Thank you for your support!

its been a while with no update on that , 2 days to go to end this month
Today is Monday, the first working day, I think announcement should be, because until the end of month there are only two days

With regards to Kucoin, we were calling them yesterday to finalise but no one was taking our call. We will be in contact with them today. Thank you for your patience.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

Today is Monday, the first working day, I think announcement should be, because until the end of month there are only two days

With regards to Kucoin, we were calling them yesterday to finalise but no one was taking our call. We will be in contact with them today. Thank you for your patience.

Is this a paid listing? as we have not seen PYN coming through voting on kucoin as per their process? Will be happy if they add USD pairs as well.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

I hope that Kucoin will keep their word, they do not need to spoil their reputation, can't wait for the listing! please announce the time of listing in advance
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

It seems there won't be Kucoin listing at least not in February, Kucoin announces listing few days before, and there is no such news in their official media => https://news.kucoin.com
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

It seems there won't be Kucoin listing at least not in February, Kucoin announces listing few days before, and there is no such news in their official media => https://news.kucoin.com
It was obvious the team doesn't do what it promises so there is no exchanger, they do not finish that starts
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

Feb is done and we are close to starting of Q2 and if they cant keep the promise, I can see the price of token going down as people lose their hope.Why not contact any other better exchange than kucoin?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:07:26 PM

Feb is done and we are close to starting of Q2 and if they cant keep the promise, I can see the price of token going down as people lose their hope.Why not contact any other better exchange than kucoin?
you can not find better exchange than Kucoin, who would want to place a coin with almost zero volumes
aleksus

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

you can not find better exchange than Kucoin, who would want to place a coin with almost zero volumes

Agree, current trading volume is close to 0, team is not active and there is no proof that they paid Kucoin for listing. If they fail to release working app in a decent future you can write off all your PYN tokens.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

Agree, current trading volume is close to 0, team is not active and there is no proof that they paid Kucoin for listing. If they fail to release working app in a decent future you can write off all your PYN tokens.

We have the app being launched in March and if they also deliver the cards on time before Q1 ends, I am sure top exchanges will be looking to list PYN rather than kucoin.I am talking about exchanges like Binance,bittrex who may also be reading these updates.
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:19:03 PM
Merited by Camus (36), chixka000 (31), alexberezov (2)

We have the app being launched in March and if they also deliver the cards on time before Q1 ends, I am sure top exchanges will be looking to list PYN rather than kucoin.I am talking about exchanges like Binance,bittrex who may also be reading these updates.
several days ago dev says that KYC & docs with Kucoin done, and we have to wait 2-3 days to get confirmed listing date
aleksus

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

several days ago dev says that KYC & docs with Kucoin done, and we have to wait 2-3 days to get confirmed listing date

Well, it's better be true, otherwise Paycent will loose the momentum and nobody will recognize it including current investors.
cr$pto

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

Do we have information regarding revenue sharing ? When token holders can expect the first time to recieve some income, I guess this will be the first indicator if the whole ICO is legit!

paycent (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

Don't blink! The features of Paycent Hybrid App may surprise you. Easily convert digital assets into fiat and vice-versa with real-time accessibility and convenience.

Download #Paycent Hybrid App on App Store or Play Store starting March 26, 2018!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF5ewgxaPpU
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

Don't blink! The features of Paycent Hybrid App may surprise you. Easily convert digital assets into fiat and vice-versa with real-time accessibility and convenience.

Download #Paycent Hybrid App on App Store or Play Store starting March 26, 2018!

When you say from digital to fiat and vice versa, does the foreign conversion fee for visa/mastercard does not come into picture when someone does an ATM or POS transaction outside of the home country? This fee does not get deducted?
paycent (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

When you say from digital to fiat and vice versa, does the foreign conversion fee for visa/mastercard does not come into picture when someone does an ATM or POS transaction outside of the home country? This fee does not get deducted?

It's maxed at 3.5% including Forex. But again it depends on the Bank Network.
aleksus

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

Will Paycent app support NFC payments like apple app does ? Will it support also FIAT deposits in USD & EUR ?
Parsa1

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

Hi,

I pre-registered and verified my card. When the card will be shipped to Europe ?
It was promised in the end of February.

Peace !

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

what about the listing? I heard months ago that "soon there will be a listing on Kucoin"
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

what about the listing? I heard months ago that "soon there will be a listing on Kucoin"

They already paid the listing fee as what I know from their telegram group and the long wait is now from Kucoin side.They are delaying this for no good reason.Let's wait for a few days to see if the listing happens.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: