Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you picky with ICOs?  (Read 13413 times)
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:37:40 PM

Good day! Of course we should always be picky when itcomes to choosing an ICO to invest. I dOnt want to loose my hard earned money because I invested on a scam project or a token with no potential and usage at all. Great team, coin usage, grearaod map, big community and developments are the things I look into an ICO before iinvesting. SCAVO for one is a good investment for me. Tradable and has a big potential. Check it.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

Join the ICO is certainly the best way to get the token. Choose project will also determine your results, so you should do your research before you join in that project. Many investors who might have been trapped in fraud, so they lose a lot of money.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:45:47 PM

The era that we are in require that we should be picky in investing into ICO, because we now have high rate of influx of scam projects.
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:46:57 PM

Yep, you can't just wake up and throw out your monies or invest your time on some thing you have no idea or knowledge on. You have to be picky since its not all ICO's are worth to invest in and if care is not taken you will end up been scammed because of many scam projects of late.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:52:18 PM

Yes, I am picky with the coins I will buy. I don't seek for others consideration though I am listening with their thoughts and opinions about the coins they hold. I make things secured before I enter. I have game plan on where I buy and how it will benefits me. Recently, I bought LYL (loyalcoin) because given the fact that it is came from my country, I saw their continuously development and partnership. By that, I can say that it is good ICO.
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

Yes i do. Because it's all about money and i can't really afford to lose my money because of useless ICOs. I've been into different ICO investment already and it is really hard when you realized that you have invested on a wrong ICO.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:56:17 AM

Yes.. absolutely because some ICO's now are scam and not legit to invest and earning. It's hard to accept that the project you invest is scam you lose the money and time to wait until you profit.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

I study ICO very carefully. First of all, I look at the product of the project, I estimate its perspective for several years to come. If I see a demand for this product, I consult with friends and invest. This is a long term investment.
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

Are you picky with ICOs?
Ofcourse, you have to look of what you think is the best ICO for you. We should choose the promising ICO for us by reading their white paper, their roadmap, their website and other details. For me it is very important to very picky so that the chance of being scam will be less and the ICO that will give more profit. Wink

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

Yes sure. There are too much projects, that are turning scam at the moment. We need to be more selective and maybe not to participate in shitty projects from the beginning. Maybe this would help to protect the whole crypto market from trash ICOs.
liveyourlife

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

When choosing an ICO, I would be picky only in one case - if the money that I planned to invest in the crypto currency would be significant for me.
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:11:25 PM

Are you picky with ICOs?

Surely i am picky with icos. You also should be pick because icos are really dangerous. You can earn too much money from icos and you can lose also.
Also  too many icos are scam you know and the other too many part is not doing well after listing exchanges so we have to find the best one.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

Of course I'm picky about ico , especially in this market, I think you need to choose the product team and this project very carefully!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

For me i am very picky on the ICOs that i invest on, because if the ICO has like a pre made website that looks the same as others i don't think i can trust them because of their lack of creativity on making a good website not just using a pre made website.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:51:34 PM

For me i am very picky on the ICOs that i invest on, because if the ICO has like a pre made website that looks the same as others i don't think i can trust them because of their lack of creativity on making a good website not just using a pre made website.

We should be picky in choosing ICO because our funds will be investing in risk, should study about the ICO its team and platforms, See each legalities and it should be transparent and have a better foundation, Long ICO are always been a good investment for me so far.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:55:28 PM

Yes, I am picky with ICOs to avoid scammers, there are lots of fake icos so we must be aware always for choosing where to invest or join bounties.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:56:18 PM

We should be picky in choosing ICO because our funds will be investing in risk, should study about the ICO its team and platforms, See each legalities and it should be transparent and have a better foundation, Long ICO are always been a good investment for me so far.
We all should, there are tons of scam project and we don't want to choose those that will be a waste of money and time. We invest or trade to have profit so choose a good one.

jonsnow29

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:32:34 AM

Are you picky with ICOs?

Yes. You have to pick the best and trusted ICOs. You are investing money to gain profit and not to be scammed. Choose wisely!
rricksu

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

Are you picky with ICOs?

All of us should be. You can't just choose what ever appeals to you without further understanding the current state of an ICO. Scan it and filter it first so that you can avoid SCAM. It is very important to be knowledgeable enough in the cryptocurrency industry.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

Yes, we have to be very picky with ICO investments, as they are extremely risky as many of them fail. It is important to find the quality ones and having follow up on their development.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: