Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

If I want to avail this esr wallet.Is there certain amount that I need to pay so that I can had or avail or be a members of this ESR WALLET?😍
Online wallet will be free of cost. Anyone can avail and use it. However, offline wallet or card will be charged and i assume KYC will be needed for that.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

And with the wallet launch around the corner, it will be great if they publicize the event in the community properly. It that happens, hitting hardcap will be guaranteed.

when is the possible wallet launch? any idea? it would be great if doesnt kill the excitement of investors.

They postponed their launch due to some open issues during testing phase. It is both good and bad sign. Bad sign is that they couldn't stick to their timeline. Good thing is that they are focusing on quality.
For me, there's nothing wrong with the delay in launching of the ESR Wallet. We can not do anything if they see a few problems with their Wallet review, we should be even more pleased because we see that they do everything they can to make their product better.

Agreed. Quality is paramount and a buggy product will not help anyone. Infact it will create a bad impression and may be difficult to overcome. Hope that they will stick to the timelines in future though.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

How can we know that ESR wallet is a trusty wallet ? What are the plan you need to do for able for us to believe and feel safe and secured when we use and avail this application ?

That you can't. Do you trust the exchanges where you park your coins and Ether ? Similarly at the beginning we need to trust them and the reward for then by upholding the trust is much more that that of cheating.
Indeed, I think one of our responsibilities is to find out and explore the background of every project we want to support or participate. We need to know who are the investors and partners of each project and if we find that it's trustworthy, I think there's no need to worry if we want to invest here or not. It's up to us! And I don't see anything wrong with this project, except for their timeline delay but for me it's okay as long as they can give us more secure and a Wallet with good quality.

True. Most of the ICOs are being invested based on trust and a bit of research. There is no real guarantee that we may not be chated. However, it is a risk worth taking.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:37:18 PM

Yes esr wallet allow us to spend or using our crypto currency physical card werever card is accepted for payment online,but esr wallet also said even offline.how can you use it if it is offline.in ATM  cards if it's offline we can't.but esr wallet said we can.thats great but how ,even it's offline?😄
That will be really interesting to watch. I don't think it will be possible when the wallet is used en masse, But if they are able to manage that then it will be some feat. Smiley
Yes, It's interesting and exciting to wait for updates how can we use ESR Wallet card for offline transactions but I think it's not impossible for them to manage it because we have a high level of technology nowadays.

Well it is not just about technology but how the blockchain works. A transaction needs to be verified by nodes to be successful. If you make a trancsation offline, then it may not be possible to verify.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

The amount of this type of project is exploring, let's see what it can do and can help with the users. But first, I need to read their white paper to get updated and informed.

Well ESR project has quite a few unique features as compared to the competitors. Please check the whitepaper where these items are explained in details.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

Yes it was, is very important in a product that is easy to use by its users. Just like Smartphones, I often heared from my colleagues when I have new cellphone is "Friend is that easy to use?" and when they find that my new phone is a friendly users they bought cellphone same as mine. Similar to this wallet, If people find that it's easy to use/operate I think many people will attract to be a users of this wallet.

Nice analogy that was. And infact it is even more important for crypto wallet as there are many new user everyday who may not be able to use wallets properly.
brodoudelcoco

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

It looks great. I follow the project
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

As of now, fingerprint and 2FA they going to implement about security, Hope they have more security to implement so that many people/investors will trust the ESR wallet. I can't  wait to see it the future of this project.

Well they must have thought through the security aspects as it is even more important in crypto world. So let's wait for the product release to get more clarity on the details.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

Yes this is really great project. If you wish to know all latest news about project join telegram chat https://t.me/ESRWALLET  already 1.2K users online!
Very good community
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

The amount of this type of project is exploring, let's see what it can do and can help with the users. But first, I need to read their white paper to get updated and informed.
Yes, for you to see the beauty of this project and what help you can get from it. After you've read the rest of it I'm sure you're become one of those who will keep track of its updates.
yes, you need to see what esr wallet can do, there is lot of function of this wallet. Just read it carefully and understand every sentence, and im sure you will be amaze of this wallet.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:01:44 AM

ESR WALLET is one wallet in all.in paying,buying,bussiness transaction,leisure.IT can manage all our financial problem,and needs.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

Yes this is really great project. If you wish to know all latest news about project join telegram chat https://t.me/ESRWALLET  already 1.2K users online!
Very good community
yes i agree, this wallet is really great, with this wallet many investors are waiting to launch this evencme i can t wait to launch this, and hope you can give me update when it launch. Thank you. Wink
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:16 AM

I saw in the first page that the value of coin in starting exchange rate in 10 usd and it is impreasive to have that kind of value. I wonder if this token will be available in exchange, higher possibility to increase the value. Good luck for the project.
The price of ESR token is quite costly however, the service that ESR wallet could give is so much worthy for just $10. Can't wait to have this ESR wallet to our country
You are right! I won't think twice on buying or investing into this project since the ESR wallet is very useful at all.
Since it's been 25% off, this is a huge opportunity to buy or invest in the ESR project. It will help us to reach our goal.

I agree with you , 25% is a big opportunity that we must not waste . Since ESR wallet have a potential to become one of the top wallet service here in this forum .

I don't think 25% option is available now. The current bonus is 20% and will keep reducing as time passes. So better hurry Smiley
Oh, Thanks for this info. So what are you waiting for? It is not a good idea to postpone the investment in the ESR Wallet because while time is running the discount we get is reducing.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:50:58 AM

As of now, fingerprint and 2FA they going to implement about security, Hope they have more security to implement so that many people/investors will trust the ESR wallet. I can't  wait to see it the future of this project.

Well they must have thought through the security aspects as it is even more important in crypto world. So let's wait for the product release to get more clarity on the details.

how about on their cards?what security measures will they take to ensure the safety of esr wallet users funds and data?
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:56:08 AM

how about on their cards?what security measures will they take to ensure the safety of esr wallet users funds and data?

that is nice to hear that security is one of their main priorities specially that it is one of the main concerns of a lot of users since we are dealing with their finance since there are many cases of fraud, hacking, phishing and other methods to get your funds or personal data.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:52:09 AM

The ESR WALLET gives us everything.makes us our life so easy.but how to avail this card? Can I just register in your website?or do I need to go to your office?😍
We both thinking that kind of questions, I am sure a lot of here  also want to avail this card but, we have not yet an idea about the right way on how to avail this card because it does not launched yet. Hope to get an answer about this question
Issuing the card may need KYC So it will be launched phase by phase in different regions. They have apparently issued 3000 cards as pilot project. So issue of card will depend on success of that pilot project.

centra cards took 4 months before they have release their card to the clients who ordered. since the market is global, better expect delays.

That's right, It's good that you open this issue because it often happens especially when it comes to releasing of the cards, items or documents. This is often the case in our country so we hope that it's not too late or delay when they issue the ESR Wallet plastic card. They have more time to prepare for everything that may be a problem and I think they have a plan for that matters.

They have a very aggresive timeline. I hope that they will be able to stick to their project roadmap as delay means lost opportunity.

Hopefully they are in line with the timeline they have in Roadmap, for investors and users not to be disappointed. But if they really delayed just let us know what is the reasons or if there is a change of plan.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:24:15 AM

This is not easy task to develop, it's more complicated than we expected for sure. Just keep waiting guys for some update since this is a online wallet, expect a high assurance for individual identity and security.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:29:11 AM

I read in esr platform that those had an  esr  token holder, will receive a profits from the company, after each quarter ends.they will receive a 30 percent profits.😍
So ESR tokens will work just like stocks in corporation?  Grin (dividends)
looking forward to hold this token in the future.

This will be best strategy, buy tokens now with good discount, and forget about it for 10 years. Then you will check your ESR wallet and here you are you are vert richest man in the world. This project is really very promising and will have success!

Absolutely this is a promising project  but 10 years is too long , but if you understand about trading and self control. You will be successful someday for sure. So I gonna observe this project and do participate/invest for sure.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

If I want to avail this esr wallet.Is there certain amount that I need to pay so that I can had or avail or be a members of this ESR WALLET?😍
Online wallet will be free of cost. Anyone can avail and use it. However, offline wallet or card will be charged and i assume KYC will be needed for that.

I believe it works vice versa when it comes to KYC, usually most of the online wallets are the ones who are requiring it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

I read in esr platform that those had an  esr  token holder, will receive a profits from the company, after each quarter ends.they will receive a 30 percent profits.😍
So ESR tokens will work just like stocks in corporation?  Grin (dividends)
looking forward to hold this token in the future.

This will be best strategy, buy tokens now with good discount, and forget about it for 10 years. Then you will check your ESR wallet and here you are you are vert richest man in the world. This project is really very promising and will have success!

Absolutely this is a promising project  but 10 years is too long , but if you understand about trading and self control. You will be successful someday for sure. So I gonna observe this project and do participate/invest for sure.

i believe it's the most dumbest thing you'll be doing, if you accumulate the time wasted versus the thing you'll be earning you'll end up like you lose the trade. You can earn it little by little by selecting a good coin or maybe scalping the ESR's market. Why wait for 10 years?, i mean is it a even a logical strategy. What if crypto is not even existing by that time, who knows? Then checkmate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: