Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
Leetukyang

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

When exactly the ICO of this ESR project? Im interested to join . Hopefully they will give me more information about the project and how esr wallet works.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

Esrwallet should be aware of the current trouble all blockchain based cards are facing as the provider wave crest has been suspended by visa, i hope esrwallet will find a truly global card partner.

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:37:21 PM

Is there any news or updates about the date launch of the application of esr wallet ? I need to try this to gather  more information about this ICO and if this  ICO have a potential to compete with the other wallet.
i agree with you. for me also and for those who want to see the updates and information about this ICO. can anyone give us the latest update ?

among

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:43:06 PM

When exactly the ICO of this ESR project? Im interested to join . Hopefully they will give me more information about the project and how esr wallet works.

the crowdsale is live, here is the website: https://esrwallet.io/en/ , $2,072,987 USD has been collected so Far.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

Is there any news or updates about the date launch of the application of esr wallet ? I need to try this to gather  more information about this ICO and if this  ICO have a potential to compete with the other wallet.
i agree with you. for me also and for those who want to see the updates and information about this ICO. can anyone give us the latest update ?

As i think there is no updates , if you have any further questions you can ask the team in telegram channels: https://t.me/ESRWALLET
Lionheart001

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:04:12 AM

I was about saying why the heck do we need an ICO for creating a wallet, but on reading through some of the pages I am convince this might be different from what we have been having all along. News broke recently of the discontinuation by VISA of rendering crypto related services, how are you guys working your way around it? Hope i am not too late for the ICO too?  Wink
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

As far as I know there are many ICO that focus in giving wallet to some of the member here in the forum , lets say the services offer by esr is in demand . But what will be the advantage or benefits that we can get if we use and avail the esr wallet ?
Yes and you are right, I have heard such projects before but your question is right. What is the difference between these prior projects? And what is the nature of the ESR wallet to get a lot of people's attention?

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:53:35 AM

As I read, what can ESR WALLET give ,We can use this to send money give versa as well receive with going to bank branches which really absorb a lot of our time.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

the crowdsale is live, here is the website: https://esrwallet.io/en/ , $2,072,987 USD has been collected so Far.

Thank you for this publication and link. I will now take my time to read and learn more about this project. I will be rooting this ICO and wish this project a success.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

After reading ESR white paper I noticed that there are nearly the same projects in the previous projects but it's good because on the third page of white paper I've seen the help it can share with everyone who will use the ESR wallet. That's just the beginning, we still have more to expect in this project because of the beauty of the goal they have.

1. Deposits in the cryptocurrency, allowing users to receive passive income from the balance on their accounts.
2. Short-term microcrediting in the cryptocurrency.
3. Security safeguards of storing your balance on the ESR Wallet exchange.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:32:03 AM

Right now I'll be waiting for more updates, a good project that has emerged. Let's look at how it can meet or exceed previous projects like this.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

May I ask about the token sale, why is in the main page is 8$ for 20% but in orderbook says 7.5$ can anyone explain about this?
linlinhrx2

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:58:21 AM

Looks good, buy a little。
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

this will be another project that i'll be looking forward, it seems more and more supporters are gathering here day by day. for now i'll be studying to know more bout what your really are in order learn more bout ESR.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:34:53 AM

I was about saying why the heck do we need an ICO for creating a wallet, but on reading through some of the pages I am convince this might be different from what we have been having all along. News broke recently of the discontinuation by VISA of rendering crypto related services, how are you guys working your way around it? Hope i am not too late for the ICO too?  Wink

I believe for you to venture on cryptoworld a good wallet is a must, i mean if you are holding to many tokens it will be very convenient thing to have a wallet of this kind. and i believe it will be a very good help for traders like me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

Mнe нpaвитcя этoт пpoeкт

Cпacибo!)

Sorry but I can't understand your language. We have a language barrier this time and it's sad on my part. I try to search "Cпacибo" it on internet and find the meaning as "thank you", correct me if I'm wrong.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:21:46 AM

Just wanna ask if esr will be listed on other exchanges soon?
Yes of course, They will be listed on exchanges soon but they can't name it yet since it's still under negotiation. Maybe before the ICO ends they will announce their partner exchanges
ejarales

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

OMG ! Guys! Are you getting paid for all those scam enthusiastic reviews?!?!?

You are telling people to put money in something, because of the nice looking web-site?

Just check the facts:

1) Valuation of ESR Wallet at ICO stage is $100 Million! It's an absurd! Just check the projects with a similar market cap. and see how strong they are, what team do they have, etc. Just compare.

2) Orderbook has zero liquidity for ESR token. You can't sell any significant amount - there are no buyers.

3) The token is not listed anywhere else, so there is no way to get rid of it.

3) ESR Wallet rep. said in this thread that they are setting up the "market" price at orderbook MANUALLY! Looks like a scam and nonsense at the same time.

4) More reliable and respectful card-projects like TenX, Cryptopay, Wirex recently were dropped from Visa network and still doesn't have a solution to this issue. I bet ESR never could make a deal with VISA.

5) Strategic managers are two russian guys with CAR WASH background. Are you kidding me?!  Huh

6) ESR promises per annum rate 20% for deposits. That is a HUGE red flag. Ridiculous! Looks like Ponzi scheme.

7) Information that "ESR ATM is the largest ATM network in Florida" is FALSE. Just google it. In best case scenario they are may be in first hundred.

8 ) They never got any rating from ICO rating sites. Nobody audited their contract. The legal part is another shadow area.

9) The team has no recognizable people in crypto-world.

10) Hype score is zero. No drivers for growth.

11) Facebook and Twitter ESR accounts has tons of FAKE followers. Just check likes/comments/followers ratio.

12) Paytoo "popular service" (regarding to esrwallet web site) was not updated for a year and has very few downloads and lots of bad reviews.  The social media accounts consist of the same FAKE followers.

TOO MANY RED FLAGS.

Just keep your eyes open guys, don't let yourself to be fooled.  Too many scam in crypto.

Go on dude say what ever you want but your words will not affect us to support ESR. We believe in this project, We believe that ESR will be well known in the near future
ejarales

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

this will be another project that i'll be looking forward, it seems more and more supporters are gathering here day by day. for now i'll be studying to know more bout what your really are in order learn more bout ESR.
Take time to know more about ESR and you'll see how great, how different this ESR wallet compare to the other projects which have the same concept as ESR. It's so nice to support project knowing that it will have a lot of potential to grow like ESR wallet.
ejarales

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:32:28 AM

Looks good, buy a little。
A little token? If you any have questions regarding to token sale you can freely ask them to this thread or telegram and I'm sure that devs will gladly answer your questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: