Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

Would this be available in all countries? In the Philippines, the only e-wallet available that holds Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency is coins.ph.
Yes soon I guess. ESR wallet is planning to reach all most countries including Philippines. If they did it on US, I think they can also do that to other countries
Better choose Philippines, since many crypto business that targeting that country because of potential economy growth in 2018. And also, I know their citizen is continuing putting effort to support bitcoin and other alternative token last 2017.
I'm sure that Philippines will be included to the expansion of their wallet because of the demands and if that happens, It will be the first banking services that hold cryptocurrencies in the said country. And I think Filipinos will be excited for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

Looks good, buy a little。
looks good if you have a doubt try to ask the team or the devs. but i will recommend you to buy more tokens than you think! Smiley

jamieasf

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

Just wanna ask if esr will be listed on other exchanges soon?
I also asked that questions to their telegram group and they said yes. It will be listed on different exchanges soon they just can't drop the name of exchanges since ESR is still dealing to them.
jamieasf

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

This project and ICO caught my attention , I will make time to read and learn more about this ESR wallet.
It's nice to hear bro. Our community is now growing and growing let's support this project together
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

A little token? If you any have questions regarding to token sale you can freely ask them to this thread or telegram and I'm sure that devs will gladly answer your questions.

Is there anyone here who is in the team of ESR ? I have many queries about the project hopefully they will update us and give more information about the progress of their pre ICO .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

Just wanna ask if esr will be listed on other exchanges soon?
I also asked that questions to their telegram group and they said yes. It will be listed on different exchanges soon they just can't drop the name of exchanges since ESR is still dealing to them.
I think they will, because they have a strong team to reach to the other exchanges.

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

this will be another project that i'll be looking forward, it seems more and more supporters are gathering here day by day. for now i'll be studying to know more bout what your really are in order learn more bout ESR.

Its true that the wallet services is in demand to the people who is in the forum . We all need wallet services that we can use to keep our assets and money.
I hope I will use and avail the service of ESR wallet in the future. I will be rooting for this ICO and support this project. Good Luck !

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

Eventhough they are only in the stage of the pre ICO , the team of ESR wallet have been successfully made a partnership to some big company.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

Individuals can make use of the services of the ESR Wallet from across the world. Hence, such a technique makes itself applicable on a wider aspect than that of the rest of the things. You as a member of ESR Wallet will have the opportunity to utilise a plastic VISA or a Mastercard apart from a virtual debit card.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
vinceB

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

Eventhough they are only in the stage of the pre ICO , the team of ESR wallet have been successfully made a partnership to some big company.
oh good to hear that what company? but i know from the start the this team is good look at that reach the soft cap in just a short period of time soon the 8m$ will hit i know they will hit it in just a short time
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

I saw in the first page that the value of coin in starting exchange rate in 10 usd and it is impreasive to have that kind of value. I wonder if this token will be available in exchange, higher possibility to increase the value. Good luck for the project.

vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

I saw in the first page that the value of coin in starting exchange rate in 10 usd and it is impreasive to have that kind of value. I wonder if this token will be available in exchange, higher possibility to increase the value. Good luck for the project.
yes ive read thast too i want to invest here in esr cause the projecto is look promising and that you say that starting exchange is 10$ thats a big for starting
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Good morning, the development team. How are you? how are the tests? Tell me why are your social networks so quiet? Do you have something interesting to tell potential investors? Any news

Hello there! Tests are fine, soon the Wallet with next functions will be available :
1. Creating your account
2. Verification for payments
3. Currency exchange (both fiat and crypto).

Later features will be added on and on.

Some days was out from PC , and here so good news from my favorite project. Thank for sharing with us . I definetely will get some more ESR tokens , in next days. Because this is really great project.
Good Luck!
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Good morning, the development team. How are you? how are the tests? Tell me why are your social networks so quiet? Do you have something interesting to tell potential investors? Any news
Hello, im not from ESR project team , but i already give answer to this question- project team now testing wallet, soon they will realease it. So need wait a litle bit for a very good news.
Regads.
I agree with you to release this ESR wallet that surely will become a very useful things to make the work easier especially when using an ATM for depositing and withdrawing money. Hope for the successful of this project
Absolutely rigth they can save their time and less hassle for them because there are now so many people go to bank nowadays but because of ESR wallet they will make life easier.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:24:11 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 10:43:05 PM by DenysM

10 dollars for one token, I think a lot. They themselves praise that they have a working platform and so on but that I do not see by their attracted investments that the project is so good. Do not be surprised that after entering the exchange, the token will fall five times. I have already seen several projects that attracted more than $ 3 million in investments and the price of the token was in the sales period of $ 5, but after entering the exchange, the price of the token was less than a dollar.
Recently, was created Multicurrency Wallet https://zumminer.com , they are very similar.
Your development manager says that he never participated in the ICO and did not try to do something like that. https://www.theinvestzone.com/2017/09/27/an-interview-with-alex-korn-product-development-manager-of-esr-wallet/
To all this, you deceive the members of the bounty. People were engaged in advertising your project and you are deceiving them without counting bets and changing the rules. They remove the unprofitable messages in the telegram and their manager of generosity ignores the participants
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

Joining their telegram is a big help for those who have questions because the developers can answer it right away. Kudos for the great minds behind this project
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

If they have more than 300 ATMs located in the US, it looks like it's a big project with a big mission, It seems very interesting, I hope more updates coming to this project. Good luck.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:50:38 AM

I see that Esr wallet is a great help to pay our bills.like household bills.like electric bills and others.But what about the school tuition.now almost school was accepting they pay through electronic gadgets.if it yes it will be a great help for us,and our parents usually paying our tuition.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:03:14 AM

A little token? If you any have questions regarding to token sale you can freely ask them to this thread or telegram and I'm sure that devs will gladly answer your questions.

Is there anyone here who is in the team of ESR ? I have many queries about the project hopefully they will update us and give more information about the progress of their pre ICO .

Guys you can't blame him, at the end of the day it's his money. in right time maybe he'll realize the advantages of having this kind of wallet for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:17:28 AM

this will be another project that i'll be looking forward, it seems more and more supporters are gathering here day by day. for now i'll be studying to know more bout what your really are in order learn more bout ESR.
Take time to know more about ESR and you'll see how great, how different this ESR wallet compare to the other projects which have the same concept as ESR. It's so nice to support project knowing that it will have a lot of potential to grow like ESR wallet.
Yeah dude your right, a lot of people are making study or research to know more about this ESR to gather information about it's use and benefits for people.  I'll be wait for the releasing of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: