Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

When I read ESR WALLET I think its very useful to everybody because of its multiple currency support.
That's true having one card that can holds different currency is such a bright idea. I can't wait to use this card soon
It's not normal for a Wallet to contain more than one currency, so this is one of the characteristics of ESR that has getting the attention of investors and users.
Its really good to have a different crypto currceny in wallet. There's so many things we can make with this wallet, nice concept and Idea.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

Crypto wallets at all times will be very valueble thing. No matter how low or how hight will be cryptomoney . It need to be stored somewhere safe. So this ICO is very promising.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:18:43 AM

Its true.. you can have it all when u have ESR in your side.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:43:13 AM

We can see that esr wallet can do anything in our  lifestyle, can pay any bills that we have,and our other obligation.just want to know if every time I use this esr wallet will i get any discount,points in my account,or rebate?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:17:17 AM

Is there any news or updates about the date launch of the application of esr wallet ? I need to try this to gather  more information about this ICO and if this  ICO have a potential to compete with the other wallet.
i agree with you. for me also and for those who want to see the updates and information about this ICO. can anyone give us the latest update ?
No, maybe because its came from foreign country, ICO had  potentials because it can covers other country.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:21:32 AM

As of now the hard cap of the project is 8mln$ and they have sold 2mln. I think if they release the beta testing wallet many will known the potential of this project .

Yeap agree with you. Now when soft cap is reached team can work on project, and they dont need to  think about money. Hope soon they will share good news with us.
We must save money and use it if it's necessary - to live well and to live better in the future.
CryptoProfy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:33:38 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 03:14:59 AM by CryptoProfy

OMG ! Guys! Are you getting paid for all those scam enthusiastic reviews?!?!?

You are telling people to put money in something, because of the nice looking web-site?

Just check the facts:

1) Valuation of ESR Wallet at ICO stage is $100 Million! It's an absurd! Just check the projects with a similar market cap. and see how strong they are, what team do they have, etc. Just compare.

2) Orderbook has zero liquidity for ESR token. You can't sell any significant amount - there are no buyers.

3) The token is not listed anywhere else, so there is no way to get rid of it.

3) ESR Wallet rep. said in this thread that they are setting up the "market" price at orderbook MANUALLY! Looks like a scam and nonsense at the same time.

4) More reliable and respectful card-projects like TenX, Cryptopay, Wirex recently were dropped from Visa network and still doesn't have a solution to this issue. I bet ESR never could make a deal with VISA.

5) Strategic managers are two russian guys with CAR WASH background. Are you kidding me?!  Huh

6) ESR promises per annum rate 20% for deposits. That is a HUGE red flag. Ridiculous! Looks like Ponzi scheme.

7) Information that "ESR ATM is the largest ATM network in Florida" is FALSE. Just google it. In best case scenario they are may be in first hundred.

8 ) They never got any rating from ICO rating sites. Nobody audited their contract. The legal part is another shadow area.

9) The team has no recognizable people in crypto-world.

10) Hype score is zero. No drivers for growth.

11) Facebook and Twitter ESR accounts has tons of FAKE followers. Just check likes/comments/followers ratio.

12) Paytoo "popular service" (regarding to esrwallet web site) was not updated for a year and has very few downloads and lots of bad reviews.  The social media accounts consist of the same FAKE followers.

TOO MANY RED FLAGS.

Just keep your eyes open guys, don't let yourself to be fooled.  Too many scam in crypto.

Go on dude say what ever you want but your words will not affect us to support ESR. We believe in this project, We believe that ESR will be well known in the near future

Believing in something is a nice thing but have nothing to do with investing money, dude.

I've seen so many promising projects, including this one. It's not the worst one. But very simple research gives me to many cautions, I even forgot to mention a couple of them in the original post.

Everyone should do own deep research before sending money. Too many scams around. And too many projects never deliver, even if tried to.

P.S. Market is recovering and it's a nice opportunity to get some coins cheap. If you, guys, believe in Crypto-wallets, take a look at this coins:
CPAY - $0.14  (project is running since 2014, 760k users, platform is fully functional) Price could be x10 easily in next few months
PAY - $2.75 (project is incredibly strong, price will go up x2 in next few weeks, platform is running)
MCO - $12  (price will be x2 in a week, project is functional, you can even earn cashback with Monaco card)

Again, I see no reason to buy ESR tokens at the ridiculous price, if there are lots of more reliable projects around.

Disclosure: I've invested in more than 20 ICOs, reviewed 100+ projects, made some pretty good money out of crypto. My only goal is to caution you, guys: keep your eyes open.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:03:25 AM

When I read ESR WALLET I think its very useful to everybody because of its multiple currency support.
That's true having one card that can holds different currency is such a bright idea. I can't wait to use this card soon
It's not normal for a Wallet to contain more than one currency, so this is one of the characteristics of ESR that has getting the attention of investors and users.
Its really good to have a different crypto currceny in wallet. There's so many things we can make with this wallet, nice concept and Idea.
it's quite different to the other wallet, one wallet that has different currency  is great idea  and for me the team have creative mind. yeah it's less effort for creating wallet for two or more currency but i have a little worry for my self, if i have this wallet its seem lot of attention for the hacker because of many currency in one wallet, i hope the team have made a unique security for this wallet.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:06:19 AM

Even me I am so impressed with this ESR wallet when I read about it. It is so impressive that in our current high tech generation ESR wallet has invented and will be release soon.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

Indeed, A wallet that contains more than one Currency is very important. Especially for travel enthusiasts, Its first importance is they can avoid the hassle of changing money for currency they need. And that's not just the beauty of the ESR Wallet, it has many other benefits for us and users of this Wallet.

NoG-NoG

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:02:37 AM

Crypto wallets at all times will be very valueble thing. No matter how low or how hight will be cryptomoney . It need to be stored somewhere safe. So this ICO is very promising.
I strongly agree, because in our lives, it's important for us to have the money - this becomes our support to buy all we want and especially all we need as an individual. But on a clear note, we must save money and use it if it's necessary - to live well and to live better in the future.
lhfly5201314

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:15:30 AM

There are so many wallets in the market and the competition is so fierce.
I will not invest the project if I have free cash,because I found the giant of the wallet market has
emerged,like BitPie and ImToken.
I like those two wallets so much and I think they will become the NO.1 and NO.2
in the whole wallet market in near future!
I believe my choice!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

I will not invest the project if I have free cash,because I found the giant of the wallet market has
I believe my choice!

Its true that there are so many ICO that focus in giving people a wallet , maybe because the services of wallet are indemand nowadays because of the cryptocurrencies. But Esr is still in the process where they working to their application that in the near future will compete to BITPIE and IMTOKEN .
zhaichi11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:46:52 AM

I believe my choice!

Its true that there are so many ICO that focus in giving people a wallet , maybe because the services of wallet are indemand nowadays because of the cryptocurrencies. But Esr is still in the process where they working to their application that in the near future will compete to BITPIE and IMTOKEN .

We must understand that ESR is in the stage where they collect funds for able for them to build and give us a secure wallet that we can use to hold and store our assets . Off course we can say that ESR can't keep up with some previous wallet like BITPIE and IMTOKEN as of now.  But I still believe soon if the can gather funds and if the ICO will become successful they can build a secure wallet for all of us that we can use in the future .

ATLANTICO
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

Correct me if I wrong , but ESR wallet is also like an ordinary card that holds and keep our money and assets ?
How it differ from ordinary atm card ?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:08:10 AM

Correct me if I wrong , but ESR wallet is also like an ordinary card that holds and keep our money and assets ?
How it differ from ordinary atm card ?

Its true that ESR will provide a card where you can convert and spent your cryptocurrency , and it can be use to pay your bills in online or offline.
It can also use to transfer money to other wallet .

ATLANTICO
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

I believe my choice!

I agree, that's why ESR is also very careful about getting partners for the stability of its foundation. And we can see especially if we read the White paper of ESR, they really thinking about each part of this project.

-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

Those who dont wanna invest in ESR ICO realize that it already collected soft cap, that means that team have money to develop project and produce wallet. so after ico end in few days/weeks/monts it will be on the market. That is really great.
NoG-NoG

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

Its true.. you can have it all when u have ESR in your side.
Indeed, ESR together with its feature about banking services is accommodating especially for the travelers since it's for universal usage.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

I saw in the first page that the value of coin in starting exchange rate in 10 usd and it is impreasive to have that kind of value. I wonder if this token will be available in exchange, higher possibility to increase the value. Good luck for the project.
The price of ESR token is quite costly however, the service that ESR wallet could give is so much worthy for just $10. Can't wait to have this ESR wallet to our country
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: