Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9787 times)
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:08:56 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong.esr wallet.just one we don't need any cards for different bills.also can use as a pre  paid card.loan card at visa card.thats really awesome.im so excited to have this esr wallet .when you have this you don't need to worry where ever you are, in any places in the world.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
ejarales

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:10:57 AM

When I read ESR WALLET I think its very useful to everybody because of its multiple currency support.
That's true having one card that can holds different currency is such a bright idea. I can't wait to use this card soon
It's not normal for a Wallet to contain more than one currency, so this is one of the characteristics of ESR that has getting the attention of investors and users.
it is also differ from ordinary ATM cards which only hold single currency. You can use ESR wallet not only to deposit and withdraw but you can also pay bills, or transfer cash to the other wallets and many more
ejarales

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

Upon reading their whitepaper I saw that they will also support currencies ER20 soon. Meaning to say we can also hold some tokens to our ESR wallet.
ejarales

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

ESR wallet will not only give comfort to it's user in terms of banking services such as withdrawing or depositing your money but we can also assure the safety of our currency to our wallets. So we can really trust ESR wallet.
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

I saw in the first page that the value of coin in starting exchange rate in 10 usd and it is impreasive to have that kind of value. I wonder if this token will be available in exchange, higher possibility to increase the value. Good luck for the project.
The price of ESR token is quite costly however, the service that ESR wallet could give is so much worthy for just $10. Can't wait to have this ESR wallet to our country
You are right! I won't think twice on buying or investing into this project since the ESR wallet is very useful at all.
argomemnon (OP)

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

OMG ! Guys! Are you getting paid for all those scam enthusiastic reviews?!?!?

You are telling people to put money in something, because of the nice looking web-site?

Just check the facts:

1) Valuation of ESR Wallet at ICO stage is $100 Million! It's an absurd! Just check the projects with a similar market cap. and see how strong they are, what team do they have, etc. Just compare.

2) Orderbook has zero liquidity for ESR token. You can't sell any significant amount - there are no buyers.

3) The token is not listed anywhere else, so there is no way to get rid of it.

3) ESR Wallet rep. said in this thread that they are setting up the "market" price at orderbook MANUALLY! Looks like a scam and nonsense at the same time.

4) More reliable and respectful card-projects like TenX, Cryptopay, Wirex recently were dropped from Visa network and still doesn't have a solution to this issue. I bet ESR never could make a deal with VISA.

5) Strategic managers are two russian guys with CAR WASH background. Are you kidding me?!  Huh

6) ESR promises per annum rate 20% for deposits. That is a HUGE red flag. Ridiculous! Looks like Ponzi scheme.

7) Information that "ESR ATM is the largest ATM network in Florida" is FALSE. Just google it. In best case scenario they are may be in first hundred.

8 ) They never got any rating from ICO rating sites. Nobody audited their contract. The legal part is another shadow area.

9) The team has no recognizable people in crypto-world.

10) Hype score is zero. No drivers for growth.

11) Facebook and Twitter ESR accounts has tons of FAKE followers. Just check likes/comments/followers ratio.

12) Paytoo "popular service" (regarding to esrwallet web site) was not updated for a year and has very few downloads and lots of bad reviews.  The social media accounts consist of the same FAKE followers.

TOO MANY RED FLAGS.

Just keep your eyes open guys, don't let yourself to be fooled.  Too many scam in crypto.

Go on dude say what ever you want but your words will not affect us to support ESR. We believe in this project, We believe that ESR will be well known in the near future

Believing in something is a nice thing but have nothing to do with investing money, dude.

I've seen so many promising projects, including this one. It's not the worst one. But very simple research gives me to many cautions, I even forgot to mention a couple of them in the original post.

Everyone should do own deep research before sending money. Too many scams around. And too many projects never deliver, even if tried to.

P.S. Market is recovering and it's a nice opportunity to get some coins cheap. If you, guys, believe in Crypto-wallets, take a look at this coins:
CPAY - $0.14  (project is running since 2014, 760k users, platform is fully functional) Price could be x10 easily in next few months
PAY - $2.75 (project is incredibly strong, price will go up x2 in next few weeks, platform is running)
MCO - $12  (price will be x2 in a week, project is functional, you can even earn cashback with Monaco card)

Again, I see no reason to buy ESR tokens at the ridiculous price, if there are lots of more reliable projects around.

Disclosure: I've invested in more than 20 ICOs, reviewed 100+ projects, made some pretty good money out of crypto. My only goal is to caution you, guys: keep your eyes open.

Well, you are right, we have many competitors at this field - many projects (Tenx, Monaco) have much bigger budgets and no one was finished!. But as we can see from our point of view - everything will be working fine for us, we have a plan and we are going step by step according to it.

When the Wallet is ready - you will see:)
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

If you had this esr wallet, you don't need to worry. Not like other cards. that can be stolen in your bag. Or miss place.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

OMG ! Guys! Are you getting paid for all those scam enthusiastic reviews?!?!?

You are telling people to put money in something, because of the nice looking web-site?

Just check the facts:

1) Valuation of ESR Wallet at ICO stage is $100 Million! It's an absurd! Just check the projects with a similar market cap. and see how strong they are, what team do they have, etc. Just compare.

2) Orderbook has zero liquidity for ESR token. You can't sell any significant amount - there are no buyers.

3) The token is not listed anywhere else, so there is no way to get rid of it.

3) ESR Wallet rep. said in this thread that they are setting up the "market" price at orderbook MANUALLY! Looks like a scam and nonsense at the same time.

4) More reliable and respectful card-projects like TenX, Cryptopay, Wirex recently were dropped from Visa network and still doesn't have a solution to this issue. I bet ESR never could make a deal with VISA.

5) Strategic managers are two russian guys with CAR WASH background. Are you kidding me?!  Huh

6) ESR promises per annum rate 20% for deposits. That is a HUGE red flag. Ridiculous! Looks like Ponzi scheme.

7) Information that "ESR ATM is the largest ATM network in Florida" is FALSE. Just google it. In best case scenario they are may be in first hundred.

8 ) They never got any rating from ICO rating sites. Nobody audited their contract. The legal part is another shadow area.

9) The team has no recognizable people in crypto-world.

10) Hype score is zero. No drivers for growth.

11) Facebook and Twitter ESR accounts has tons of FAKE followers. Just check likes/comments/followers ratio.

12) Paytoo "popular service" (regarding to esrwallet web site) was not updated for a year and has very few downloads and lots of bad reviews.  The social media accounts consist of the same FAKE followers.

TOO MANY RED FLAGS.

Just keep your eyes open guys, don't let yourself to be fooled.  Too many scam in crypto.

Go on dude say what ever you want but your words will not affect us to support ESR. We believe in this project, We believe that ESR will be well known in the near future

Believing in something is a nice thing but have nothing to do with investing money, dude.

I've seen so many promising projects, including this one. It's not the worst one. But very simple research gives me to many cautions, I even forgot to mention a couple of them in the original post.

Everyone should do own deep research before sending money. Too many scams around. And too many projects never deliver, even if tried to.

P.S. Market is recovering and it's a nice opportunity to get some coins cheap. If you, guys, believe in Crypto-wallets, take a look at this coins:
CPAY - $0.14  (project is running since 2014, 760k users, platform is fully functional) Price could be x10 easily in next few months
PAY - $2.75 (project is incredibly strong, price will go up x2 in next few weeks, platform is running)
MCO - $12  (price will be x2 in a week, project is functional, you can even earn cashback with Monaco card)

Again, I see no reason to buy ESR tokens at the ridiculous price, if there are lots of more reliable projects around.

Disclosure: I've invested in more than 20 ICOs, reviewed 100+ projects, made some pretty good money out of crypto. My only goal is to caution you, guys: keep your eyes open.

Well, you are right, we have many competitors at this field - many projects (Tenx, Monaco) have much bigger budgets and no one was finished!. But as we can see from our point of view - everything will be working fine for us, we have a plan and we are going step by step according to it.

When the Wallet is ready - you will see:)
I can't wait to see the platform of their wallet. If they released that I think they can attract more investors of this project and they will know what is the potential of ESR Wallet to the other competitors.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

I saw in the first page that the value of coin in starting exchange rate in 10 usd and it is impreasive to have that kind of value. I wonder if this token will be available in exchange, higher possibility to increase the value. Good luck for the project.
The price of ESR token is quite costly however, the service that ESR wallet could give is so much worthy for just $10. Can't wait to have this ESR wallet to our country
You are right! I won't think twice on buying or investing into this project since the ESR wallet is very useful at all.
Since it's been 25% off, this is a huge opportunity to buy or invest in the ESR project. It will help us to reach our goal.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

That's okay, we know that even it is expensive the service of the ESR wallet they can give us the hign quality service.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
stan_

Activity: 196

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

ICO still running and already collected 2.1M $ this is really great result, but we need to focus and try to reach 3M$ till the end of the ICO this will be totally great. Lets try to make some hype around this project.

-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

ICO still running and already collected 2.1M $ this is really great result, but we need to focus and try to reach 3M$ till the end of the ICO this will be totally great. Lets try to make some hype around this project.

Yes indeed it is. I also really want that we have reached the mark of 3M. Well, it's better 5M it will be a great success and the product will soon be released.
Good Luck to the project.
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:26:36 AM

You can feel convenient and very handy in this project because it is an online banking you can monitor your bank account anywhere you go and deposit or withdraw in a faster way. Thanks to ESR WALLET great project guys
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

That's okay, we know that even it is expensive the service of the ESR wallet they can give us the hign quality service.

For me, I do not see anything wrong with the token value. Because you are 100% sure that when you invest to this project your investment is you and you will benefit the latter. The amount you put in is probably even more profitable here in the end.

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:14:06 AM

As I read what other good things had an esr wallet was that it cannot be stolen by other people because it is virtual card.onlythat u can use only just a tip of your finger with your cellphone,pc, or computer.😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:58:58 AM

As I read what other good things had an esr wallet was that it cannot be stolen by other people because it is virtual card.onlythat u can use only just a tip of your finger with your cellphone,pc, or computer.😍
I think you need to read again the white paper to be able to understand the whole context of this project, If I'm not mistaken ESR give us both Virtual and Plastic card and this is the white paper says "The ESR Wallet project is already a working platform, offering a resident of any country of the world to create an electronic wallet in USD and EUR and issue a debit virtual or plastic VISA/Mastercard card to it."

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

I think you need to read again the white paper to be able to understand the whole context of this project, If I'm not mistaken ESR give us both Virtual and Plastic card and this is the white paper says "The ESR Wallet project is already a working platform, offering a resident of any country of the world to create an electronic wallet in USD and EUR and issue a debit virtual or plastic VISA/Mastercard card to it."
Even though the ESR Wallet Card is made of Plastic like other ATM Cards, it has a support with Electronic wallet and according to their reports this is very safe and secure like other and even if you accidentally lose it, your money will not be immediately stolen.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:17:12 AM

ESR wallet will not only give comfort to it's user in terms of banking services such as withdrawing or depositing your money but we can also assure the safety of our currency to our wallets. So we can really trust ESR wallet.
I agree because you need to understand how ESR Wallet is useful in our daily lives and how you balance your money and spend it in the right way
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

For me, I do not see anything wrong with the token value. Because you are 100% sure that when you invest to this project your investment is you and you will benefit the latter. The amount you put in is probably even more profitable here in the end.

For me to its ok with that tokens price and i dont see an problem with it.This project already reached soft cap that means they will make updates and develop project so price will be higher after ICO, so buy tokens at the ICO is very profitable.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

Indeed, the usd is one of the highest money value around the world. I am sure that the coin's availability to exchange will be done due to its higher possibility for higher increasing value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: