Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:33:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO] ESR WALLET - e-wallet for Cryptocurrencies - Presale starts soon!  (Read 9791 times)
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

How can we know that ESR wallet is a trusty wallet ? What are the plan you need to do for able for us to believe and feel safe and secured when we use and avail this application ?

That you can't. Do you trust the exchanges where you park your coins and Ether ? Similarly at the beginning we need to trust them and the reward for then by upholding the trust is much more that that of cheating.
Indeed, I think one of our responsibilities is to find out and explore the background of every project we want to support or participate. We need to know who are the investors and partners of each project and if we find that it's trustworthy, I think there's no need to worry if we want to invest here or not. It's up to us! And I don't see anything wrong with this project, except for their timeline delay but for me it's okay as long as they can give us more secure and a Wallet with good quality.
I admired your questions, it is very helpful to anybody who wants to avail ESR wallet if those questions of yours will be answer. Hope for the best answers of these questions.
You need to think first is the thing that you can use is believable to use it and there's a security to keep private the esr wallet
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

Look how advance the technology and idea of ESR Wallet. Why you gonna choose a limited kind of online wallet if you have this option? Better to have
 more, than the old meta, credit to all developers of ESR Wallet. Just imagine you hold a different cash in different places around the world.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

forming partners are very key .there are alot competitors out there hence they need to really work hard.
Precisely, But I know that ESR wallet has already thought about that matters and I know that ESR wallet has their ways to overcome some of their competitors
Yes i agree, esr is very convincing than other conpetitors, but i believe esr is a great project than others. And for me, i will choose esr than other project.
jomel

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

As I can see our community is growing and growing. It's so nice to see that people are giving their ideas and thoughts regarding to this project.

Well still I think it needs to grow further. Our telegram group has just 1200+ members. We need to spread the word in all the mediums and help success of this project.
I am hoping that our telegram group continuously grow, I have been already shared this project in my Facebook, twitter and etc. I am rooting for this project to success.
Thanks for supporting us, hope it will spread/reached more to the other people about this amazing project. As far as I know this thread is more active and the other people are talking about ESR wallet. More investors and supporters to come in this project.
We have the same feelings bro, esr wallet is a kind of project that's prove the gradually improving of our society or community, sharing of opinions of many people regarding this project proving that we are interested about some new invented technology in our current generation
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:48:32 PM

Hey guys wish you good luck with your project! Looking forward to buy some tokens, how can I do that? I also saw some bonuses that you offer, any explanation pls?
jomel

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:21:49 AM

Does the team ESR and the devs still have a plan to make some partnership ? What are the thing they do to make more partners and connection around the world ? It will be a big part of their success if they make more partnership .

i believe they will have for sure, i mean it will undergo developments during the implementation of their roadmaps. It will manifest during the listing of ESR tokens to some of the existing exchanges. I hope i answer your question, i suggest that you should be joining their telegram group in order to be updated on the latest news they have.

Partnership have a big role to make a project become successful , so I believe they are working and now under some of the negotiation in some of exchanges and company that is related to wallet services.
Good question of yours, I'm also curious about the plan of the members of esr Wallet regarding their partnership. I am also agree with you that if they make a partnership with other company will helps them to become more success with their project esr wallet
megusen

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:45:37 AM

hey dev, you have profesional and experiences team..i like it
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:10:41 AM

Is there any minimum per transaction of this esr wallet.?or I can use it anytime as much as i want. 😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
NoG-NoG

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

forming partners are very key .there are alot competitors out there hence they need to really work hard.
Precisely, But I know that ESR wallet has already thought about that matters and I know that ESR wallet has their ways to overcome some of their competitors
Yes i agree, esr is very convincing than other conpetitors, but i believe esr is a great project than others. And for me, i will choose esr than other project.
Every competitors have different talents and skills which can lead them to become productive and successful in their fields.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

Esr  wallet also give a plastic card same as visa card.master card.this card support many currencies.it that mean we can withdraw in any atm bank?😍
yes, they have 300 ATMs located at USA though but base on their whitepaper they will expand it to other countries, hope they will reach my country as well  Grin
Yes, ESR Wallet is supported by USD, EUR and popular cryptocurrencies: BTC,BCH, ETH, ZEC, DASH, LTC. After you convert the cryptocurrencies to USD or EUR you can withdraw it in ESR WALLET ATM Machines.
Are you serious? If so, this project is very good, because if I'm not mistaken this is the first time that I can see a Wallet with has own exchanges. Alright!
I think you have to be diligent in reading and researching about things, so you can see the importance and beauty of things especially in this project. With the amount of help you get here, I think you are one of the users who will be thankful for this project.
I guess your opinion was right, almost all of the ATM card now can be used in any bank, if ESR wallet also has a card i think it can be used also in other atm bank.
If I'm not mistaken, ESR White paper did'nt say that we can withdraw money from other ATM Bank machine. Perhaps in the future it may be used on other ATM machines that are not owned by the ESR. But at the moment I know it is still in the ERS system, I hope someone will correct me if I'm wrong. TIA

It means they will provide also an atm machine , an own atm machine that only esr wallet or esr card can withdraw .
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:59:19 AM

What are the benefits that we can get if we invest in this kind of application ? Im just curious .

1. One stop wallet for all your crypto.
2. Easy exchange to other currencies.
3. Transfer of money, incluidng fiat, around teh world.
4. Earn income from the deposits.

Does ESR have a plan about the security of accounts ?

Nowadays , the security of accounts is very important especially that every year many stolen account have been reported and recorded .
Esr team I guess need to priority the security of accounts for able for the user to become safe and trust this kind of application .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zhaichi11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:01:02 AM

Will I be able to withdraw money from my ESR card without any fees?ill wait for further announcement of this project

This is a good question indeed, but I believe since only ESR card can be withdraw with their own ATM machine there is no transaction fees .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:05:23 AM

Does the team ESR and the devs still have a plan to make some partnership ? What are the thing they do to make more partners and connection around the world ? It will be a big part of their success if they make more partnership .

i believe they will have for sure, i mean it will undergo developments during the implementation of their roadmaps. It will manifest during the listing of ESR tokens to some of the existing exchanges. I hope i answer your question, i suggest that you should be joining their telegram group in order to be updated on the latest news they have.

Partnership have a big role to make a project become successful , so I believe they are working and now under some of the negotiation in some of exchanges and company that is related to wallet services.

Aside from partnering with exchanges, I think they should also partner with banks and other retail establishment so we can maximize the full benefits of the esr wallet card.

Its true, they will need to make a negotiation and partnership with banks , but as far I know , they will prioritize first to make a own atm machine and only to that atm machine the esr wallet can use and withdraw.

ATLANTICO
NoG-NoG

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:07:34 AM

As I can see our community is growing and growing. It's so nice to see that people are giving their ideas and thoughts regarding to this project.

Well still I think it needs to grow further. Our telegram group has just 1200+ members. We need to spread the word in all the mediums and help success of this project.
I am hoping that our telegram group continuously grow, I have been already shared this project in my Facebook, twitter and etc. I am rooting for this project to success.
Thanks for supporting us, hope it will spread/reached more to the other people about this amazing project. As far as I know this thread is more active and the other people are talking about ESR wallet. More investors and supporters to come in this project.
We have the same feelings bro, esr wallet is a kind of project that's prove the gradually improving of our society or community, sharing of opinions of many people regarding this project proving that we are interested about some new invented technology in our current generation
Every people share their ideas, thoughts and feelings to become successful our community.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:09:36 AM

hey dev, you have profesional and experiences team..i like it

Its true the team are consist with professional and have an experience when it comes to E-wallet. So I guest they know what they are doing . They just need more investors and funds for able for them to execute and launch their application to the market. It will help us a lot for sure.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zhaichi11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:12:56 AM

Is there any minimum per transaction of this esr wallet.?or I can use it anytime as much as i want. 😍

This is also one my queries , some of the wallet services give a minimum amount that we will avail to withdraw in a year , months and a day. Is esr wallet also limit the value and the transaction per day ? per month? per year?

ATLANTICO
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:16:13 AM

What country this ESR wallet first launch? And how the team choose the country that will first use and avail the application ?
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:09:03 AM

Do I had to pay or does esr wallet had also an annual fee like credit cards?😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:13:20 AM

Hey guys wish you good luck with your project! Looking forward to buy some tokens, how can I do that? I also saw some bonuses that you offer, any explanation pls?
Here is the link >>> https://esrwallet.io/en/ you can buy some token using ETH, BTC and USD. It's 20% off now. As per 10$ per token so if the bonus is 20% you can get 8$ per token so grab it this best chance to earned more tokens of ESR. They have already in orderbook.
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

Does the esr wallet had expiration?and if yes,that I need to register again to avail again this card?😍

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: