Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39361 times)
colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:49:14 AM

Some other question guys is there somewhere a detailed roadmap, unfortunately I can`t find nothing decent.  Huh
Can you find it in the whitepaper? I think it will be there generally. What do you mean by decent?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:32:24 AM

Hello, what is wrong with the bit-z exchange?I can not withdraw my XAS and there is no announcement about when I can withdraw.
Sorry for that, our community will contact bit-z and work it out.
Hi sir, is there any progress on this matter, It is really annoying that the withdrawing is not opened as the market  changes dramatically everyday.
Bit-z is updating its server, please be patient, it will come back soon.
is there any feedback of the contact? its really sad for a new exchange having so much unpleasant experience, the only thing we can expect is to hit in a large exchange
The withdraw of XAS asset has opened, you can see the announcement of Bit-z here. https://bit-z.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002655054-Withdrawal-ASCH-XAS-Opened
I expect XAS to hit a large exchange too.
Yes, withdrawing of ASCH (XAS) has been opened.
For anyone withdrawing more than 2000 coins (up to 10000 coins per withdrawal which would need manual approval) since the fee is always 0.5%, you can withdraw 2000 multiple times without manual approval.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:34:29 AM

Some other question guys is there somewhere a detailed roadmap, unfortunately I can`t find nothing decent.  Huh
You can join our telegram or slack to get more dynamic information in time.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:45:19 AM

what is the progress of the dapps, I saw cctime and kmwisdom were first two dapps on asch platform, how is going with them?
The CCtime will soon be online, and you can see much more information on the asch forum: http://bbs.asch.so.
Thank you for your information. I found the answer on the forum and I can see more active members on the forum.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:58:41 AM

The withdraw of XAS asset has opened, you can see the announcement of Bit-z here. https://bit-z.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002655054-Withdrawal-ASCH-XAS-Opened
I expect XAS to hit a large exchange too.
Thank you for your information, I checked this announcement on bitz and I will withdraw my XAS to my wallet. I hope the price will be high soon.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

Yes, withdrawing of ASCH (XAS) has been opened.
For anyone withdrawing more than 2000 coins (up to 10000 coins per withdrawal which would need manual approval) since the fee is always 0.5%, you can withdraw 2000 multiple times without manual approval.
it seems the exchange did the decision a little late that the trading volume is only several btc, less than days ago, however, if it respond quickly in the following time, i think people will turn back soon
muci1806

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:01:28 PM

Can you post the telegram link please
muci1806

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:03:00 PM

The total supply is now 110,974,507 XAS I´m pretty sure that it was 100Mio yesterday... What happend?
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:32:06 AM

Can you post the telegram link please
Asch telegram: https://www.reddit.com/r/AschPlatform/
In fact, you can find it on the third floor. Welcome to join.

AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:35:03 AM

The total supply is now 110,974,507 XAS I´m pretty sure that it was 100Mio yesterday... What happend?
Where did you get this information?

YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:47:49 AM

The block explorer isn't consistently working for me.  I'm using the explorers on coinmarketcap, primarily http://explorer.asch.pub/ .  A couple days ago I put my address into the search box and initially it didn't locate my address.  After refreshing it several times it worked so I thought nothing of it, and I bookmarked my address homepage.

Fast forward to today and I check my address page (bookmarked) and it says account not found.  I input my address thereafter several times over (also in the other explorer) to no avail.  I'm not worried because I know my address is right because I can confirm that inside the wallet, but I'd much rather view the activity on my address on the block explorer most times.  Can someone from the Asch team please look into this...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
muci1806

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:40:51 AM

It`s on coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/asch/), it`s false?

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:42:25 AM

The block explorer isn't consistently working for me.  I'm using the explorers on coinmarketcap, primarily http://explorer.asch.pub/ .  A couple days ago I put my address into the search box and initially it didn't locate my address.  After refreshing it several times it worked so I thought nothing of it, and I bookmarked my address homepage.

Fast forward to today and I check my address page (bookmarked) and it says account not found.  I input my address thereafter several times over (also in the other explorer) to no avail.  I'm not worried because I know my address is right because I can confirm that inside the wallet, but I'd much rather view the activity on my address on the block explorer most times.  Can someone from the Asch team please look into this...
i have reported this question to the team, i think they will solve it soon, also you can go to this exploer instead
http://aschd.org/

Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:29:25 AM

i have reported this question to the team, i think they will solve it soon, also you can go to this exploer instead
there seems to be preview version of new blockchain explorer of Asch:
http://47.94.191.63:8001/html/index.html
wish you have a good experience, and any advice can be posted on the offical forum:
bbs.asch.so

cryptopanther

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:07:54 AM

Any plan to get XAS listed in a bigger exchange like Binance, bittrex, poloniex, liqui, coss or even cryptopia?
Being listed in cryptopia is not difficult, you only have to pay.

WeAreSpaco

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:22:27 AM

Hope you have a good future, nice project
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:20:02 AM

Any plan to get XAS listed in a bigger exchange like Binance, bittrex, poloniex, liqui, coss or even cryptopia?
Being listed in cryptopia is not difficult, you only have to pay.

This is one of the main tasks we are doing at present, if the exchange is excellent enough, money is not a problem.

AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:23:10 AM

Hope you have a good future, nice project
Thank you guy for your support.

muci1806

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:36:37 AM

It`s on coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/asch/), it`s false?

So whats about the total supply why did it rise? I thought 100Mio would be also the max total supply? Kindly explain.
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:48:07 PM

there seems to be preview version of new blockchain explorer of Asch:
wish you have a good experience, and any advice can be posted on the offical forum:
bbs.asch.so

The aschd.org explorer wasn't working for me when I posted my original message and it still doesn't work for me (checked minutes ago).

^^While I wasn't aware of that link, that link solved my problems, thanks  Smiley

I frequent the forum from time to time, but I'll admit I'm still a bit hesitant to post there because sometimes the translations of Chinese to English posts (no disrespect) often come off confusing and incoherent to me.  At some point, I do plan on creating an account and posting, but up to this pt I've just occasionally lurked in search of info.

So on that note, I've noticed a thread about the Asch lock-in feature, and on the Asch forum, the only incentive to actually use it is the protect the owner from selling it prematurely (or in other words, a forced hodl strategy)?  I just looked at Metaverse ETP coin lock plans, and they return a % interest in ETP to those that lock based on coinlock time...Is there any plan to increase or incentivize the value of lock-in for Asch?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: