Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39360 times)
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:13:29 AM

How is the CCTime airdrop going on? it seems it has already finished, when will the tokens will be distributed? I have binded my XAS address and there is no CCT for mow.

@Aschplatform, can you give me some answer about my questions, I can see you are very active on this thread, maybe you just missed my questions, I hope you can give me these information, thank you so much.
Sorry for missing your question. The 1st round airdrop of CCTime has finished, and the airdropped tokens will be distributed on Dec. 7th, the next round of airdrop hasn't been decided.

Thank you so much. I think you can post these information to the first page so that every new readers can see that information instead of finding page by page.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:15:30 AM

Asch will be listed on oex.com tomorrow, deposit and trading will get XCT tokens reward the first three days according to the announcement
doudou1110

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:26:24 AM

Asch will be listed on oex.com tomorrow, deposit and trading will get XCT tokens reward the first three days according to the announcement

oex.com? Never heard that exchange, another small exchange will list asch, better than nothing.

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:27:46 AM

Any information about this exchange? i have never heard of it before, the same situation with the other exchanges that list Asch recently

Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:33:35 AM

Any information about this exchange? i have never heard of it before, the same situation with the other exchanges that list Asch recently
oex.com seems to be a new exchange, but the domain name is awesome, they must spend a lot to buy this name, on this point of view, the exchange may have a deep background

choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:43:54 AM

as we know, CCTime airdrop will last for one year, one question is that do we need lock our wallet for one year to get the free tokens if we dont bind the address, or we just need to lock to the first time and the following airdrop will automatically distribute to us

How many CCT has been distributed during this round?

doudou1110

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:52:25 AM

oex.com seems to be a new exchange, but the domain name is awesome, they must spend a lot to buy this name, on this point of view, the exchange may have a deep background
That sounds reasonable. Thank you for your information.

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:54:47 AM

No matter how, its not a game of gathering the seven dragon balls, new and small exchanges do nothing help to the price now, which means the investors are stuck more and more deeply as other coins have a huge rise
Azurewrath

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:09:52 AM

No matter how, its not a game of gathering the seven dragon balls, new and small exchanges do nothing help to the price now, which means the investors are stuck more and more deeply as other coins have a huge rise
I dont agree with you, though listing on these exchanges cause no price rising, but little by little things will make a big different
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:13:49 AM

I dont agree with you, though listing on these exchanges cause no price rising, but little by little things will make a big different
Yes, so many exchanges online means more recognition at least, and maybe this will be a reference for those big exchanges when they choose new coins
Annihilus

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:17:05 AM

Yes, so many exchanges online means more recognition at least, and maybe this will be a reference for those big exchanges when they choose new coins
they are new and small now, but they will grow, i believe some of them will become a big one, no one were born strong
Antivoid

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:21:38 AM

they are new and small now, but they will grow, i believe some of them will become a big one, no one were born strong
we shall be patience and make friends with time, i think Asch will not disappoint us in the future, in Asch we trust
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:23:16 PM

oex.com? Never heard that exchange, another small exchange will list asch, better than nothing.

Congratulations to the asch, I think small exchanges does not mean nothing important. Some big exchanges grew from small exchanges. The important thing is if it is reliable and what about the service.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Antivoid

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:30:51 PM

I have already got used to the k line of asch, there is no surprise in the past months, what can we expect during the last month of this year, will it set a new record?
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:31:37 PM

I have already got used to the k line of asch, there is no surprise in the past months, what can we expect during the last month of this year, will it set a new record?

With more and more recongnization from both investors and Chinese government, I think there will be breaking news from the dev team and the price will be higher. And I think it is a good time to buy some cheap XAS.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:46:43 PM

Hello, I have bought some XAS on Jubi.com, But I can not login in now, what is wrong?

colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:53:45 PM

Hello, I am a newbie to both crypto world and the asch, anyone can tell me how to find the whitepaper of asch?
welcome to join in Asch family, you can go to this website http://docs.asch.mobi/ for more information
Great, I read some document on that website, it is very clear and Well organized. Thank you so much.

choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:55:51 PM

Hello, I have bought some XAS on Jubi.com, But I can not login in now, what is wrong?

The Jubi.com was closed two months ago, I do not know if you can get back your coins. It is too late.

lidonglan1012

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:03:49 PM

the dev team reserve 25% of the coins according to the ico plan, what are they used for

That is reserved for dev team. Almost all the ICO projects have that part. That is the reward for the hard working of the dev team.

The development team to retain a majority, they work so hard what this is for them to continue their efforts to the development of large chips, you can play this young model is a great motivator.

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

the dev team reserve 25% of the coins according to the ico plan, what are they used for

That is reserved for dev team. Almost all the ICO projects have that part. That is the reward for the hard working of the dev team.

The development team to retain a majority, they work so hard what this is for them to continue their efforts to the development of large chips, you can play this young model is a great motivator.
So why not list on large exchange as they work so hard for more than one year time, i think there must be some problems with the dev team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: