Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39360 times)
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:08:38 AM

Anyone can tell me where to trade XCT?
I wanna sell some XCT to get some XAS

No XAS no airdrop for me  Embarrassed

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:30:46 AM
Merited by bizonglimang (1)

ASCH and GXShares, Power Together to Create a Shared Economy of Blockchain Industry[2018/1/25]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-and-gxshares-power-together-to-create-a-shared-economy-of-blockchain-industry-a7d327d19945

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
bizonglimang

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:33:58 AM

Those who use nuls to participate in the airdrop has earned so many xct, i think it is not vrey fair as not many nuls holders have participated, only big holders.
guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:57:40 AM

Those who use nuls to participate in the airdrop has earned so many xct, i think it is not vrey fair as not many nuls holders have participated, only big holders.
Thats the point, the xct should mainly be bounty to xas holders, but  the amount of xct airdropped to each xas is very little.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cenqiaougubz085

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

Thats the point, the xct should mainly be bounty to xas holders, but  the amount of xct airdropped to each xas is very little.
I think its all right, you can also buy much nuls to participate in the xct airdrop to earn large amount of xct.
bizonglimang

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

I think its all right, you can also buy much nuls to participate in the xct airdrop to earn large amount of xct.
No one will buy large amount of any altcoin just to get the free airdrop, especially when the market is not stable.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

but if the big holder turns out to participate in the development of xct it is very fair
but otherwise I might agree with you

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

No one will buy large amount of any altcoin just to get the free airdrop, especially when the market is not stable.

Depends on the amount of the airdrop but you are right if the market lacks liquidity, it isn't a smart move to increase your position just because of an airdrop.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

ASCH and GXShares, Power Together to Create a Shared Economy of Blockchain Industry[2018/1/25]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-and-gxshares-power-together-to-create-a-shared-economy-of-blockchain-industry-a7d327d19945
GXS is an excellent project, it is a good sign for asch to cooperate with such a good dev, both of them will benefit from the cooperation.
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

hey guys, interesting bit of information. How about getting your ICO listed on https://icotoinvest.com/ and getting thousands of people to learn more about your ICO.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

hey guys, interesting bit of information. How about getting your ICO listed on https://icotoinvest.com/ and getting thousands of people to learn more about your ICO.

I am sorry that you may not read this thread carefully, ASCH has finished its ICO more than one year ago, there is no more ICO for this project, Also, the Dapps based on this project is no ICO stage because of the Chinese law.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:37:08 PM

the asdbi.com which was the largest exchange to trade XCT announced it closed today, and we can turn to b-i.top to trade, besides, i think its unwise to sell XCT just to get airdrop coins
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

Where is the rest dishes of xas? i remember there were ten dishes in total, only 6 of them are on board now? come on guys.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

the asdbi.com which was the largest exchange to trade XCT announced it closed today, and we can turn to b-i.top to trade, besides, i think its unwise to sell XCT just to get airdrop coins
i also think its not the propriate time to sell XCT, but if its XAS, say it again, i believe XAS will pump at least 10x in the following months, so transfer XCT to XAS may be a good choice
guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:03:24 PM

Where is the rest dishes of xas? i remember there were ten dishes in total, only 6 of them are on board now? come on guys.
There are big news of asch everyday, so the dev has no time to serve us to have dinner, may when the dev has some time, the dinner will continue.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

i also think its not the propriate time to sell XCT, but if its XAS, say it again, i believe XAS will pump at least 10x in the following months, so transfer XCT to XAS may be a good choice
XAS is the best choice if you want to invest in some side chain project, many dapps based on XAS will be developed, XAS is the basic ground.
bizonglimang

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

GXS is an excellent project, it is a good sign for asch to cooperate with such a good dev, both of them will benefit from the cooperation.
Im holding a large amount of both gxs and xas, very glad to hear they two cooperate with each other, both of them will fly.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

No XAS no airdrop for me  Embarrassed

Can you tell me the reason why an airdrop coins has so much potential? According to my experience, most of airdrop coin holder may sell their coins before 3 times of the current price since they are received for free.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
bizonglimang

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:35:57 PM

Can you tell me the reason why an airdrop coins has so much potential? According to my experience, most of airdrop coin holder may sell their coins before 3 times of the current price since they are received for free.
Most free airdropped tokens are to attract people's eyes, once the token is able to be traded, the biggest benefit is for the dev who has the largest amount of this token.
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

Most free airdropped tokens are to attract people's eyes, once the token is able to be traded, the biggest benefit is for the dev who has the largest amount of this token.
yep, airdrop just take advantage of people's psychology that people will pay attention to the coins they have, and once free coins have attracted enough eyes, it will be eaiser to promote and pump
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: