Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39360 times)
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:41:23 AM

there will be ASCH presentation on Chicago. Hope friends there to join in
https://imgur.com/B1z6LW5
is it a meet up, thats really interesting to see Chicago friends then, but i am too far away, i wish there is a meet up in Shanghai China to know the community more
i heard that there are more than one hundred people participated in this meetup that the place have to move to a large conference room, it really excited me that Asch have so many fans in USA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RJ5436

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:47:28 AM

When will the English version of the PC wallet be available? I'm waiting to use it. Thanks
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:03:45 AM

Besides Kucoin, Asch seems to be listed on more and more exchanges recently, maybe there will be large western exchanges like Bittrex, right?
How do you know that? I can not find any announcement about being listed on bittrex on twitter, facebook or any other medium. BTW, I hope the XAS can be listed on bittrex since I have bought some.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:17:19 AM

Is the offical website still not launched today? the team said we can use it by the end of Oct, and now its 1st November, what happened
It seems the dev team are busying with the pc wallet, and maybe the online date of official website is not an accurate date, so let us be patient to see what is "an New official website, cool and comprehensive".
Rubyhuangcc

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:21:38 AM

that is a good signal to have some pratical dapps for a platform, I also checked the Lisk, it seems the development progress is much slow that the ASCH, so promising!
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:13:12 AM

that is a good signal to have some pratical dapps for a platform, I also checked the Lisk, it seems the development progress is much slow that the ASCH, so promising!

That is true, the dev team are very active on github and you can see a lot of updates there, also the promotion team is active, you can see a lot of members on the forum.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:18:45 AM

Is the offical website still not launched today? the team said we can use it by the end of Oct, and now its 1st November, what happened
Offical website is very important. Please get it done asap, XAS team.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:16:04 AM

That is true, the dev team are very active on github and you can see a lot of updates there, also the promotion team is active, you can see a lot of members on the forum.

Thank you for your positive comments on the dev team and community, I think the XAS should be noticed by more and more investors and hope some big exchanges like bittrex and binance can list this coin.
ethbringer

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:38:54 PM

i think you must misunderstand something, the official website already exited, what was mentioned above is the new offical website which is rebuilt by the dev team

pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

i think you must misunderstand something, the official website already exited, what was mentioned above is the new offical website which is rebuilt by the dev team
Yes, you are right, it is mentioned on the first page that the new official page will be built and released soon.
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:15:06 PM

Besides Kucoin, Asch seems to be listed on more and more exchanges recently, maybe there will be large western exchanges like Bittrex, right?
Just stay tuned and look forward to it.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:16:41 PM

We are doing the final test, will be online very soon.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:18:33 PM

there will be ASCH presentation on Chicago. Hope friends there to join in
https://imgur.com/B1z6LW5
is it a meet up, thats really interesting to see Chicago friends then, but i am too far away, i wish there is a meet up in Shanghai China to know the community more
i heard that there are more than one hundred people participated in this meetup that the place have to move to a large conference room, it really excited me that Asch have so many fans in USA
Welcome you guys, and we have prepared much for it, you can't be disappointed.

AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:59:48 PM

It's online now!https://www.asch.io

Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:13:20 PM

Thanks, it s great.

I have a question for beginner: I see that Asch is proof on stake.
Consequently, it means that I will earn ash if I open the wallet on my computer and put my Ash ?

thanks and have a great day Wink
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:53:43 AM

We always have a website, and now it has been rebuilt, welcome to visit our website. https://www.asch.io/

AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:03:15 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 03:08:01 AM by AschPlatform

Thanks, it s great.

Consequently, it means that I will earn ash if I open the wallet on my computer and put my Ash ?

Asch is a delegated proof of stake (dpos), you can only earn XAS when you rank top 101 in delegates.

jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:22:23 AM

We always have a website, and now it has been rebuilt, welcome to visit our website. https://www.asch.io/
It is good news and is as promised that the new website is online, and i visited at the first time, it is very simplified just as the feature of Asch team, but in fact i expected the website would be more colorful and fascinating.

jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:28:59 AM

When will the English version of the PC wallet be available? I'm waiting to use it. Thanks
I saw on the Asch forum, there will not be an English version, but the new pc wallet support multiple  language, so i think this is also enough for users.

minertrader

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:46:44 AM

Thanks, it s great.

Asch is DPOS+PBFT (Delegated Proof-of-Stake + Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance) and no, you only earn ASCH if you are delegate in the top 101.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: