Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39361 times)
ethbringer

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:07:49 AM

I come to find some news about cctime? when will it begin?
as far as i know, there is no exat time, maybe the dev team are still not ready and busy with other things, its not the first time that the team make things like this, and i think the team may receive widespread criticism if they not handle the airdrop correct

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:28:38 AM

Could WE see asch on bittrex during thé next months ?

Thank you
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:49:26 AM

Thank you
we may not see the announcement until bittrex does that, i heard some rumor that there be a big news about listed on exchanges this week, i am too impatient to wait 

nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:27:19 PM

Thank you
we may not see the announcement until bittrex does that, i heard some rumor that there be a big news about listed on exchanges this week, i am too impatient to wait 
there is not any news recently and i see the price are falling all the way, maybe we can expect XAS fall to ground and buy some, or give us a big news to skyrocket
shenjing85

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:20:50 PM

Thank you
You are right, the bittrex will not tell anyone about the new listing before its announcement, so it is Just a rumor and Maybe it is a fake rumor.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:37:49 PM

This platform has just crossed my curious mind . Sidechains and Dapp platform are trending in crypto space. Got to some stuff about ASCH.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:24:07 AM

KuCoin is a new Exchange like Binance. They have a reward system (50% of the daily fees of the most coins they trade) plus they have some nice trading pairs like like Rpx-Neo for example. They provide Gas for Neo./ And no KYC (Know Your Customer) is required.

It seems the XAS has been listed on the kucoin, but it has the third biggest trading volume, behind the Bit-z and ChaoEX, anyway, the trading volume is much bigger than before, maybe it is a good time to trade.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:45:16 AM

This platform has just crossed my curious mind . Sidechains and Dapp platform are trending in crypto space. Got to some stuff about ASCH.

That is right, as you can see the Lisk, the ARK and ASCH, there are more and more dapps on the way to release on these platform, and the coin price is rising.

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:32:56 AM

That is right, as you can see the Lisk, the ARK and ASCH, there are more and more dapps on the way to release on these platform, and the coin price is rising.
yes, compare with Lisk and Ark, Asch still has much potential to pump, and side chain technology may become popular across the world

AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:36:52 AM

as far as i know, there is no exat time, maybe the dev team are still not ready and busy with other things, its not the first time that the team make things like this, and i think the team may receive widespread criticism if they not handle the airdrop correct
In fact, it is one of the things we are busy with at present.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:50:00 AM

In fact, it is one of the things we are busy with at present.

I read somewhere that the CCtime should be released on September, what is wrong with that Dapp, maybe I missed some information here.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:02:41 AM

It is one of the most important things we are busy with these days, and it has just began, come to our social channels to get detailed information.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:35:20 AM

It is one of the most important things we are busy with these days, and it has just began, come to our social channels to get detailed information.
Is the binding still be effective we made before? and what's about the position lock? do we need to lock again since we are unlocked now
masterblog1994

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:53:30 AM

is there any market. thanks
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:04:16 PM

The Asch offical forum announces that CCtime Airdrop will start at 18:00, 08-Nov-2017 and close at 18:00, 25-Dec-2017. After the airdrop, XCT tokens will be released.
Following is the link:
http://bbs.asch.io/topic/2066/cctime-airdrop-is-coming/2
Hamzat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:55:49 PM

Seeing this project for the very first time in years that I have joined this forum
This is an exceptional and brilliant project talking about side chain tech
And side chain transaction and other alluring features
Hope this go mainstream in no distant time
Glad to be part of this great community
Good luck dev
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:35:25 AM

Is the binding still be effective we made before? and what's about the position lock? do we need to lock again since we are unlocked now
Yes, you need to lock again. Please stay tuned, and more information will be released very soon.

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:18:34 AM

The Asch offical forum announces that CCtime Airdrop will start at 18:00, 08-Nov-2017 and close at 18:00, 25-Dec-2017. After the airdrop, XCT tokens will be released.
Following is the link:
http://bbs.asch.io/topic/2066/cctime-airdrop-is-coming/2

Good news, I do not know much about the cctime, but I think it is a good begin for the asch platform since the first DAPP will come soon, as far as I know, the lisk is much slow than asch though they have similar side chain technology.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:09:28 AM

"Asch will have a strategic cooperation with Bottos to promote the development of the blockchain industry [2017/11/9]
Based on concordant conceptions and strategies, Asch and Bottos made a strategic cooperation and decided to exchange some tokens held by the teams.
Bottos is a decentralized platform of data distribution which has unparalleled advantage in registration and issue of AI data & model over peer-to-peer network, decentralized protocols of transfer transactions, rapid acquisition of AI model training data, it will finally build the largest data/model pool-IPDB in the world. 
Asch is a new generation decentralized application platform based on cross chain, providing a series of SDK and API to help developers build decentralized application  based on Javascript and side chain technology. Asch project has been successfully operating for more than one year and has great reputation in technology development and community construction  all over the world.
The interchange of tokens between Bottos and Asch is the first step of the strategic cooperation.The follow-up emphasis will be on the coordinated development of blockchain technology research, community construction, and work together to promote the construction and development of blockchain technology and industry.
Asch will uphold the original intention, actively response to regulatory policies and continue to promote the development of blockchain technology and industry.

The Asch Team"

That seems to be a big news, but I do not know much about the bottos, and I can not find any ann thread on this forum, is it a Chinese ico project?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████