Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17810 times)
terbetet

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:35:35 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
For me, no. You should not stop buying bitcoin because despite of all the circumstances that bitcoin have faced recently, it still make a way to regain its lost from the great dump that have happened weeks before. If you are getting worried about the price dump, well that was really alarming but see, it regains its lost just a couple of days after the banning of China. Just continue to believe into bitcoin and surely it will be a great thing to do

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:46:56 AM

Let me answer this question once and for all, you should never, ever stop buying Bitcoin!

Never, when you enter here in bitcoin there is no turning back simply because you will love to make money out of money and for me bitcoin is very profitable and a nice asset because i believe in the future of bitcoin and you should not stop accumulating bitcoin not unless you dont want to become rich.
namjey

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:51:34 AM

Don't be scared. Take your chance. Bitcoin price will rise suddenly. And you will miss the train. Go for it!
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:55:49 AM

Let me answer this question once and for all, you should never, ever stop buying Bitcoin!

Never, when you enter here in bitcoin there is no turning back simply because you will love to make money out of money and for me bitcoin is very profitable and a nice asset because i believe in the future of bitcoin and you should not stop accumulating bitcoin not unless you dont want to become rich.
No, just always remember that when you join in one business you were always take the risk. Why you should stop buying bitcoin this time? I think this is the perfect time to buy and invest, because since bitcoin value is declining they also a chance that this following days it will increase too. So don't stop buying bitcoin because I know that in the future they can give you an extra profit.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:45:38 AM

I see it going back up there. It will always go back up and leave us the footprints of profits. I believe you should not stop buying bitcoins in any time as long as your plans are big enough and you are willing to get big profits in the future. The ups and downs will always be there no matter what happens because you know all the hypes about bitcoin around the world and investors taking interest time to time. Hopefully this trend will follow always and we can create a fortune pot for us.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:34:08 AM

No, just always remember that when you join in one business you were always take the risk. Why you should stop buying bitcoin this time? I think this is the perfect time to buy and invest, because since bitcoin value is declining they also a chance that this following days it will increase too. So don't stop buying bitcoin because I know that in the future they can give you an extra profit.
I really can not understand the opinion of traders on the market, they know the price of Bitcoin will increase in future, but they always doubt it when it stay at low price like now. Why? Although they have a good chance to buy Bitcoin, but why they still ignore it?

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:55:17 AM

I really can not understand the opinion of traders on the market, they know the price of Bitcoin will increase in future, but they always doubt it when it stay at low price like now. Why? Although they have a good chance to buy Bitcoin, but why they still ignore it?
It's because they panic if the bitcoin price continuously decreases it's normal for bitcoin holders, but for a trader it is a common occurrence where prices go down / up. I'm sure most member here become bitcoin holder than traders.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:01:15 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
It is really a bad decision if you will do that. Do not stop buying Bitcoin. We should continue to buy bitcoins because it is a great opportunity to us to make more money and the value is continuing to increase.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:31:28 AM

You should never stop buying BTC because it is the best way to save money ever. All you have to do is buy and hold, which I know is hard for some... but it'll be worth it in the end tenfold.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:44:47 AM

Do you have faith in BTC, you can wait and do not worry about its present price  ?
I think buying it now will be the right decision but you have to wait 1 month or 1 year for the price to reach $ 5000.
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:36:42 AM

The crypto market is very volatile and there are rumors BTC will continue to hard fork again, so continuing to buy btc is not feasible at this time.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:54:35 AM

It goes something like this sir, you can buy bitcoin as long as its price or value is low and it is better to sell it with a high price or value. This is the best thing to do when  we talk about practicality, it helps us  to gain more income. This is an old saying of professional traders since before and it is very effective until our time; facing virtual currency.  

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
krisnt80

Activity: 729

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:05:33 AM

With China news bitcoin is shaking a lot, and well for sure November bitcoin fork should make the price even more volatil till it get stable. Bitcoin is now and always were the best coin to invest with lower risk over crypto, if i have money i would be buying bitcoin till 2019 since the market will be accumulate the much they can for the halving, but its up to each one to choose the best moment to join or not into bitcoin.
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 01:44:30 PM

Its up to you if you want to stop buying bitcoins because the value in the market,i know we are they thoughts in what we be nice to do if we going to buy or not. But for me it better to buy altcoins in low value and when trade it on the time of the altcoins will pump.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:36:21 PM

No a big no for you you should NOT stop buying bitcoins because there are so many things that will bitcoin rocks in the future for sure, an alternate bitcoin currency don't you think about that? better to buy more from now.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:57:44 PM

In buying BTC, choose the right time to buy bitcoin is the most important thing . So you can make a good profit even you didn't do much. So don't be panic, keep patience, buy BTC while the price is truely down and sell it when it's at top.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:07:53 PM

This not the end as the price of bitcoin is quite volatile. All you need is to have faith in bitcoin as the price will soon hike up and this the right time what I feel to get some of them at quite low as it definitely offer you a great profit in the near future...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:30:57 PM

For me it is better to earn that to buy bitcoin , yet it is not a bad thing to buy bitcoin becasue it is also a vital part for bitcoin to achieve development. But if you want to earn and to have a good investment in bitcoin you should consider on finding a ways for you to earn bitcoin just like applying on a signature campagin so you could earn at the same time earn on the different ways of transaction, or investments that can also give you a good profit.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

You should never stop buying Bitcoin, at least for the next 30-50 years that is. Only then will it be worth it to sell as it would have reached its peak value in price.

Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:08:24 PM

This not the end as the price of bitcoin is quite volatile. All you need is to have faith in bitcoin as the price will soon hike up and this the right time what I feel to get some of them at quite low as it definitely offer you a great profit in the near future...

The value of bitcoin now it not so low but it will comeback in $4000k dollar in a short of time, as of now the bitcoin its so low and i think it is the to hold your bitcoin, but the altcoin it is low value it better to buy altcoin and hold it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: