Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17817 times)
sommii

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:13:11 PM

This not the end as the price of bitcoin is quite volatile. All you need is to have faith in bitcoin as the price will soon hike up and this the right time what I feel to get some of them at quite low as it definitely offer you a great profit in the near future...

The value of bitcoin now it not so low but it will comeback in $4000k dollar in a short of time, as of now the bitcoin its so low and i think it is the to hold your bitcoin, but the altcoin it is low value it better to buy altcoin and hold it.

What kind of English is that? 389 posts and you still haven't learned any basics of English? -.-
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:23:00 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

Maybe the price of the bitcoins are low because of the phenomena happens in china where they banned the cryptocurrency. Buy don't you think that this is the right time that we buy more bitcoins because the value is too low and we all know that it wipl always rise up. They always do, that might take a longer time but still with a little patience, we can earned money through it. Trust me, this is not the first time bitcoins does that.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:43:07 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
We are probably not going to see that piece for some time, right now bitcoin is very close to 3700 to me that seems like a good point of entry for anyone that does not have bitcoin, however you need to understand that no one is going to sell you bitcoin for the listed price, every single person is going to charge a percentage over the current price, if you do not like that then yo will need to find the way to earn bitcoin directly.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:54:37 PM

We are probably not going to see that piece for some time, right now bitcoin is very close to 3700 to me that seems like a good point of entry for anyone that does not have bitcoin, however you need to understand that no one is going to sell you bitcoin for the listed price, every single person is going to charge a percentage over the current price, if you do not like that then yo will need to find the way to earn bitcoin directly.

if we are in doubt of the btc price and it's ability to recover from it's dip, then we should not invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is too volatile for us. Having it's price now after China banning , if will really goes slow in increasing again

Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:11:49 PM

No you should not stop buying your bitcoins because all the odds we are experiencing within bitcoin cryptocurrency were just all temporary for a reason that after all the circumstances have been facing, still bitcoin can regain its loss for just a matter of time. We just need to strengthen our trust and do not doubt that bitcoin can rise up back again to the normal price.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:17:18 PM

Even though the price of the bitcoin is now high, it is not yet late to buy bitcoins. The value will still going up, it will be better if we have many bitcoins because we can earn many money.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:27:27 PM

I'm not sure if bitcoin will rise again at the end of this month, because of the many factors that make bitcoin prices down at the moment. but we do not know what will happen next month, so I think buying bitcoin is something we should try.
k0m4t

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:32:08 PM

don't buy bitcoin buy alt coin Smiley
adiksau0414

Activity: 462

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:35:38 PM

As of now try to hold on to your btc. As what the markets is not that stable.  Still its up to you if you want to trade it to some altcoins.  Its a matter of risk because in this market the win lose still at its way of the market

Aismabbs

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:48:38 PM

Why would you stop now? Because of the banning of chinese? That is not an excuse you are not living in china which means you can use cryptocurrency anytime you want so why stop buying btc if you have some ectra money. It is a good start for a huge profit because bitcoins value is lower than before so if you buy a lot from today. After the pump you are going to be an instant richman. If and only if you invest a lot of it. But if you do not invest nothing will lose to you but you will just missed the huge profit you should have ife you just trust me.
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:49:16 PM

It depends to you if you want to stop buying btc. Since bitcoin has an unstable price, meaning its price can be higher or even lower, you should need to monitor its price. For example, its price went down, its your chance to buy as much as you can and wait again for its price to be higher and sell your btc.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:59:32 PM

No you should not stop buying bitcoins look at its rate right now its so freaking low,it dropped almost 600$ in just 24 hrs so this will be a good spot for buyign and hoarding bitcoin supply Smiley.
I agree with you, that when these conditions are below the bitcoin it's good if you keep making purchases bitcoin (no need to stop) because this is an auspicious time for the gatherer bitcoin. and you don't have to worry about sooner or later that bitcoin will stay toward the high price. the most important of these is the right time to hoard or collect bitcoin as much as possible and you can sell back when bitcoin is above with you always monitor price charts bitcoin.
Whenever prices are low, we should keep buying bitcoins as much as we can and we should not waste time because the dumps of bitcoins are very brief just like pumps. Those who grab maximum bitcoins during hard times are the most successful people in the crypto market.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:40:44 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 05:04:18 AM by Westinhome

This not the end as the price of bitcoin is quite volatile. All you need is to have faith in bitcoin as the price will soon hike up and this the right time what I feel to get some of them at quite low as it definitely offer you a great profit in the near future...

The value of bitcoin now it not so low but it will comeback in $4000k dollar in a short of time, as of now the bitcoin its so low and i think it is the to hold your bitcoin, but the altcoin it is low value it better to buy altcoin and hold it.

What kind of English is that? 389 posts and you still haven't learned any basics of English? -.-

Are you sure that your english also it is correct? Maybe jus learned some english in dictionary it will be a big help for you. And by the way dont use alt account when you going to correction some of my english and just try look at your old post you always doing some bad words in the other people.And just mind your own business, This kind of people doing nothing on his life.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:50:04 AM

No you should not stop buying bitcoins look at its rate right now its so freaking low,it dropped almost 600$ in just 24 hrs so this will be a good spot for buyign and hoarding bitcoin supply Smiley.
I agree with you, that when these conditions are below the bitcoin it's good if you keep making purchases bitcoin (no need to stop) because this is an auspicious time for the gatherer bitcoin. and you don't have to worry about sooner or later that bitcoin will stay toward the high price. the most important of these is the right time to hoard or collect bitcoin as much as possible and you can sell back when bitcoin is above with you always monitor price charts bitcoin.
Whenever prices are low, we should keep buying bitcoins as much as we can and we should not waste time because the dumps of bitcoins are very brief just like pumps. Those who grab maximum bitcoins during hard times are the most successful people in the crypto market.
In my opinion there's no reason to stop buying bitcoin, because value of this coins was limitless. It was continue increasing and no doubt that in the future it will become more expensive than other. I'm looking forward to that situation because I know that I have a chance to become rich in the future thru investing and buying bitcoin.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:06:20 AM

You should never stop buying Bitcoin, at least for the next 30-50 years that is. Only then will it be worth it to sell as it would have reached its peak value in price.

Yes, we should don't stop buying bitcoin as the price might be expensive for all of us today at $3,600 - $4,000. But are you thinking  what will be our opinion when the price for the next years to come this amount will be doubled, tripled or quadrupled? That's why we must don't be tired of buying bitcoin as we are helping in the economy and we are saving ourselves for the better future so it's better to wait.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:22:40 AM

Maybe no still continue to buy but try to remember this quote " Buy low and then Sell high" this the standard mindset of trader. Bitcoin price is unpredictable so when we want to earn with bitcoins or when we plan to hold bitcoins  for the future we must buy the price that is lower than present price or the present highest price of bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
KhanLatife

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

u must buy always and buy cheap sell high in the future Grin
Anndrianno

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:24:13 PM

Bitcoin will certainly recover. By December- my best guess. However, it is always worth considering the real time value of the asset, so that you should not overrate and be dissapointed with your investment of money. Though BTC is still one of the best assets nowadays, despite all the fluctuations. So you certainly should buy some, especially at the current market price.

Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:12:46 PM

if you check bitcoin price from 2009 to 2012 to 2017 you will see price always rise so i think all time to buy
Yeah you are right the price of the bitcoin is increasing from day first till now. If we look at the starting price and then compare it with the present price we will know how it has increased. So more and more people are now trying bitcoin and after getting the huge profit they are being the permanent user of the bitcoin so I would like to suggest you that you should also buy bitcoin and should try I hope you will be the permanent user of the bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:45:45 AM

Yes for now stop buying Bitcoin at $3900 or $4000, wait for it to reach $3000 or $2600. Then buy all you can, sell your dogs, cats and wife. And buy a bitcoins.

Hahahahaahah selling you cats and dogs is okay but no never will be selling wife Cheesy besides joke, yes it the current time is not feasible for one to buy bitcoin as prices are so high for it, you will definitely getting loss. Wait for time, as you said, $3000 or $2500 that will be much better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: