Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17813 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:20:31 AM

As long as you have a money and as long as you are going to hold it for a long time just keep buying bitcoin because if you can't afford to lose some of your money with bitcoin then you don't deserve the thousands percent of gain of it because with bitcoin the game is all about holding it for a long time.
Don’t stop now process are bit low now so buy as much as you can because golden time is coming when everyone is making money, so invest and hold till the desire point you will get enough, and upcoming era is of bitcoin and world will move to it so buy now and live you future easily and I recommend this to everyone.
do not stop using bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is down because it is a natural thing of a fluctuation, do not stop buying because it will reduce your chances of getting rich, if you want a big profit even get rich, do not stop to buy and hold, be patient and keep your bitcoin gain, in a few years you'll get rich
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:01:53 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Its market value is now low compared to its price weeks before. So I think this is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin and earn profit when as its value is increasing. The best thing in my opinion is to buy Bitcoin as many as you can and hold it for a period of time. Don't stop buying Bitcoin because its market price won't stop increasing as time passes by.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:15:19 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Here you need to understand well about the bitcoin because it seems that you are still newbie by rank and also by knowledge.
Here in the bitcoin it is necessary for us to understand that why the market is fluctuating much because here i myself seeing the bitcoin since 4 to 5 years and found that bitcoin is only the coin which is at first always and if we want to buy bitcoin in any amount then we should not see at its price because it will surely increase.
When in the starting i seen that bitcoin price is 200$ then i thought that it is highest price but step by step when I seen it month by month then i got shocked that there is no limit for bitcoin to gain price in the cryptocurency market because demand is going increasing day by day and supply is getting down much.
shursight

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:20:24 AM

You should wait until we hear news from China today, they will decide the price of bitcoin, if it goes down then it is a good chance to buy some bitcoin, but if it goes up then you are going to be in profit anyway. But it is always a good moment to buy bitcoin, maybe you are lossing the opportunity to buy some of them, what if bitcoin goes upto $5k before november? then you will miss a great opportunity.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:33:42 AM

This not the end as the price of bitcoin is quite volatile. All you need is to have faith in bitcoin as the price will soon hike up and this the right time what I feel to get some of them at quite low as it definitely offer you a great profit in the near future...
The pumps and dumps are highly inevitable in the crypto market and if you really want to make massive money in the crypto kingdom, you need to know proper handling of pumps and dumps.

Those who are good at taking maximum advantage of these two phases of the crypto market, they are the whales of the crypto market and probably millionaires at present.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:49:12 AM

If you think the price is to high for you, then you should stop for now. Wait for another fall in price then buy again. Be wise enough to decide when to sell and not to sell. Luck might work on this so try your luck. There are risk here, if you want something new, then risk for good. You can't achieve more if you don't take risk. But of course, balance everything. Everything that's too much is bad.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:39:00 AM

Buying bitcoins every month would be enough if money is not your problem. It is safe to assume that you would get your profit from then on since compared to last year where it's price is at $800 look at where it is now.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:58:44 AM

If you think the price is to high for you, then you should stop for now. Wait for another fall in price then buy again. Be wise enough to decide when to sell and not to sell. Luck might work on this so try your luck. There are risk here, if you want something new, then risk for good. You can't achieve more if you don't take risk. But of course, balance everything. Everything that's too much is bad.

You are right, it is a good opportunity for us to buy bitcoin if its price is at its lowest. Every now and then, the price of bitcoin fluctuates but the good time to buy is when its price is falling.

If I have the money I will never stop investing in bitcoin because I know that the future of bitcoin will be big and better.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:41:17 AM

If you have extra money just buy bitcoin and let years past then back to your account and sell it because bitcoin value is rising every year and if you hold it for long period of time it will generate good income and now is the best way to buy because value is now decreasing.
Exactly prices of buying are low currently. Things will be in your favor if you just try to get some more bitcoins, save them in your wallets and better is to not see them in 3-4 years. Prices of bitcoins are going higher and you will be seeing some huge profits in upcoming years.

pureclckr

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:04:12 AM

You should never stop buying Bitcoin, at least for the next 30-50 years that is. Only then will it be worth it to sell as it would have reached its peak value in price.
This is what you think. This is something the person’s own will. If he wants to stop buying Bitcoin using his money and he wants to earn them using other ways then I think there is no harm in it. In fact, this is a very good option to keep your money in your account and even then increasing the number of Bitcoins.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:09:35 PM

Since the market is down and in negative way due to the china and jp morgan, so yes you should stop for now. In my opinion you should wait till the end of year. Nobody's now when other countries start banning Bitcoin. Either wait for price to dump to 3000# and then buy  or wait till year end. The bitcoin price and bitcoins news are too risky to buy bitcoins now.

As the prices are bit low buy as much as you can they will go up in no time if you are confuse to uy then you will regret in the good days. This is the golden chance to buy so avail it and hold for the good time which I coming ahead and you will feel great on this decision,
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:55:48 PM

Buying bitcoins every month would be enough if money is not your problem. It is safe to assume that you would get your profit from then on since compared to last year where it's price is at $800 look at where it is now.
I must say that there is no harm in buying as many Bitcoins as you can after regular intervals of time if you don’t have any problem of money. There is no point to advice anyone to stop buying Bitcoins. The way Bitcoin market price is increasing with each passing day, I think of Bitcoin as the best investment especially for the ones who can afford to buy Bitcoins.
RadioActivetechguy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:09:50 PM

You know that buying is not the only way to have bitcoin right? You can earn it or you have a few more ways to do so but I think you should he knowing it already. Btw, buy only when you yourself are sure that you will get a profit,other wise there will be no use of buying.
Sell your bitcoin when the price increases and then use the buy back technique. Trading altcoins with bitcoins will be a good option if you buy bitcoin regularly.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:52:04 PM

We are probably not going to see that piece for some time, right now bitcoin is very close to 3700 to me that seems like a good point of entry for anyone that does not have bitcoin, however you need to understand that no one is going to sell you bitcoin for the listed price, every single person is going to charge a percentage over the current price, if you do not like that then yo will need to find the way to earn bitcoin directly.

if we are in doubt of the btc price and it's ability to recover from it's dip, then we should not invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is too volatile for us. Having it's price now after China banning , if will really goes slow in increasing again
A few days after my comment and bitcoin has gone up and now is trading above 4300, someone that choose that point of entry and bought bitcoin could have earned an easy 600 dollars in a matter of days, which is a lot of money in many countries of the world, which show to us that the most profitable occupation in the bitcoin world is being a trader.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:46:24 PM

No dude! Never stop buying Bitcoin. Always buy every day you can and build your portfolio and you will not regret it in the future man, the more you buy the more money you will have in the future after the price goes through the roof. Wink

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
VTOS.IO

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:47:22 PM

I think you can sell now will o down at 3800 and buy again will bounce a lot believe me

V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network         
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  SEP 24th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:54:25 AM

No dude! Never stop buying Bitcoin. Always buy every day you can and build your portfolio and you will not regret it in the future man, the more you buy the more money you will have in the future after the price goes through the roof. Wink

Yes, Holding a coin for a very long time will make you rich in the future because the price is periodically increasing. I highly suggest to invest in ethereum coin because the value of this coin is increasing consistently from the past few months and i earn a lot of profit from it.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
JFry83

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:28:31 AM

I will hold my btc and continue buying it some months more
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:36:28 AM

Depends upon my capital, I just rely mostly on my capital, because the bigger the capital the higher its profit. We need also to learn some strategies to trade alt coins, such as something who show's potential to grow up periodically at this present stage, like litecoins and ethereum, Or if you don't have capital you may enter ads campaign and when you earn a lot of money then that's the turning point to get involved in trading.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:38:13 AM

No, you should not. If you have money, just buy bitcoin because we know that the price of bitcoin always increases. In the last month, bitcoin has dropped to $2900 due to the restriction come from the China. However, right now, the price of bitcoin is higher than $4400. It is a true evidence that bitcoin can never be knocked down no matter how many countries abandon it. Invest your money in bitcoin or you will regret in the future  s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: