Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:35:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17816 times)
mukeymon

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

Due to influence from China, BTC is going down. But be assured. I still believe its price will go up in the near future. when all countries accept BTC . good luck
mazzaneo

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:57:05 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Its up to you whether you stop buying or not, many people believe that the price will continue to rise for many years to come. But you must decide for yourself. One question, why do you say you are paying "above market rate", surely you should be paying the market rate only - that makes no sense to me, its a market. Also consider small bets in other coins.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:30:24 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Its up to you whether you stop buying or not, many people believe that the price will continue to rise for many years to come. But you must decide for yourself. One question, why do you say you are paying "above market rate", surely you should be paying the market rate only - that makes no sense to me, its a market. Also consider small bets in other coins.
Betting? No no, we are trading, not is betting, you should not to forget betting on the altcoin market. In the past, I lossed a lot of money for this type trade and make me never want to remember those losses again.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:25:45 PM

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

yea China ia ban in ico. China is a part in bitcoin and her currency so we see this effect in bitcoin price. for this reason why you stop buying btc. you guess btc price fall I think you is not correct. Bitcoin price always increase. if you buy btc for hold you can wait some days or if you buy btc for other invest you can buy don't find her price.
Indeed, China's largest Bitcoin market, BTCC will close, following the Chinese government's ban on virtual currency (bitcoin). makes everyone who use bitcoin to panic, but why should stop buying it? this is the right time to buy and hold it. Because as we know, bitcoin values ​​are now slowly rising again.
The effect of china will be gone in no time so don’t stop buying chin hold is now at end and if you stop buying now you will miss golden chance to get high profit in upcoming days when the prices will be high and every one will be securing good profit.
It is not bitter in case of bitcoin. Both downfall and rise of bitcoin is blessing for the holders. Whenever the bitcoin are in dumping phase, wise people treat it as a golden time for buying more and more bitcoin for secure future and when bitcoin are shining brightest in the crypto land, they sell them off and enjoy the tremendous profits they were expecting.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:29:29 PM

Due to influence from China, BTC is going down. But be assured. I still believe its price will go up in the near future. when all countries accept BTC . good luck

Why people always rely on China influence they only know how to decrease price so they could buy more. Ok they ban ICO and they should government pay to many times for someones mistakes in investment so they need to insure some of there interest. There were so many times said that China banned bitcoin and always false. So dont get this to confident as someone report that they ban bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

inevertell

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:04:52 PM

If you are doing in trading then I think you need to but more bitcoins instead of stopping buying bitcoins because the rate of bitcoins is increasing very quickly and it will be most profitable for you in the future.
bitblackred

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:25:11 PM

I recommend you . Please continue to purchase more bitcoin. It will help us make a lot of money if it continues to increase 5-6k over the next 1-2 years

No you should not stop buying Bitcoins because the prices are increasing rapidly so you should not miss the opportunity of earning more money if you want to be rich in leaps and bounds than don't stop buying Bitcoins.
luckyguy09

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:05:37 PM

the way i see it that you must continue. Every month set aside some money from your salary and just buy and hold.
Of course there are drops in the price but in the long term the BTC price will grow.
No regrets.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:34:01 PM

It depends on you for me never stop buying btc unless if the price of btc is going high but if the value. Is going down then dont stop buying btc.
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:18:51 PM

i think still you can buy bitcoin everybıdy says its will be rise a lot.the whole experts says its going to 100.000 usd.it can be also baloon but thid year determine the what will happen to bitcoin i think
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:20:00 PM

No you should not. Bitcoin was still on going and its price is still continuously rising though there are some instances that bitcoin's price rate dumps, still it is making its way to put all the negatives back into normal which is the positive way of earning and regaining the loss brought by the dump. We users and consumers must still trust and support bitcoin continuously and remove all doubts in our mind so that the number of bitcoin users will not be lessen that.can negatively result to the dump of demand which is literally bad because it will make the price dump so you must still continue buying and investing with bitcoins since it was for our own sake.

ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:52:09 PM

I think in the short term you should stop buying bitcoin and wait to see currency fluctuations and more with the wait for the second bitcoin hardfork, where now you should worry about keeping your investment safe. that's just for the moment, it's always good to invest in bitcoin you never know when we might be surprised!
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:46:20 AM

No you shouldn't, Continue on buying, or you could play a little at price on trading for you to gain a little profit from it. Yes it is true that bitcoin is on uptrend but you should also know that here are some casual dump happening around the world, with that you can have a chance to buy bitcoin at low price and sell it on a high price.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:53:13 AM

The decision of buying and selling need to be made on your own, because none knows when the price grows high as well when the price drops low. Everything happens with relation to the speculation and the relative move of the bitcoin over the market. This is the right thing one can do, rather than making buying of bitcoin a complex statement.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:52:38 PM

If you think you have a lot of bitcoins already you should stop with buying. Buy other things like games something like that. Enjoy your life and think deeply why you are here.

You can also invest in altcoins some coins are scam coins so beware of it. Some coins has the potential to grow.
If you have so much to throw around, I will suggest saving up. It is not bad to save, most especially if you are sure that what you have left can still make you to have as much fun as possible. I do not have a target for bitcoin and as much as I can have, I do not care. The most important thing as well is making use of the bitcoin I have to earn more in every best way possible.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

I think you should stop paying above the price. With possible hard fork comming, price will for sure go down. Other people speak that we are in bubble, and that soon that bubble will burst. Which will lead to fall of Bitcoin price. From that I think it would be wise to stop for a moment, or wait for time before fork. In that time price will go down, like it happened on 1st of August.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:52:21 PM

I think you should stop paying above the price. With possible hard fork comming, price will for sure go down. Other people speak that we are in bubble, and that soon that bubble will burst. Which will lead to fall of Bitcoin price. From that I think it would be wise to stop for a moment, or wait for time before fork. In that time price will go down, like it happened on 1st of August.

Well its always best to wait for opportunities to make maximum profit and if that actually happens, you're right, better wait so we can buy at a lower price. Though i'm not sure about btc dipping that low anytime soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:07:46 PM

It is hard to say what you should currently do with your investment, because it is your vision of business. We can only give you some advices better or less accurate. In my opinion if you dont have money or you need them for a new investment or just life you can easly sell some but if you have a lot of money keep or buy some if it is not a problem for you. You only know what is the best for your and your expectations.
Nazmul012

Activity: 799

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:32:43 PM

hey friend,  as i think that,  after bitcoin price fall down, now you can notice that the price of bitcoin is increasing and its around 4350 dollar which is good price for investment. so you should investment with bitcoin soon...

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:29:37 PM

By this time, you should stop buying bitcoin because the price is high. Wait for the price to become low again then sell when it goes up again
Bad advice! Buy at dips, buy anytime you wish to buy cause you may never even see that value again. I learnt my lessons some years back when I was waiting for the best price and I was never able to buy at that present price till today as it kept rising in value until I just settled for the period I bought in eventually and it is still obviously paying me till today even at the price that I considered too much as at then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: