Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:03:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17816 times)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:12:41 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
If the reason why you are thinking that you should stop buying bitcoin because of the dump in the price rate, better think again because you must still buy bitcoin because the dump is a great opportunity for you to buy more bitcoins which is essential and beneficial on your part. Instead of stopping to buy, you must still continue buying because in that way, you are letting yourself gain large profit when the price pumps because it will surely goes up in price letting you to have large income.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:23:33 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
You shouldnt stop buying btc now because bitcoin has a big potential in the market because of its price currently high. Bitcoin go up and up now because it is very famous and lot of people love it now.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:32:29 PM

You shouldnt stop buying btc now because bitcoin has a big potential in the market because of its price currently high. Bitcoin go up and up now because it is very famous and lot of people love it now.

Bitcoin is becoming powerful day by day and it will hold much higher value in future so if you have faith in the potential of bitcoins then you can invest in it even now as price would be much higher in next few years so if you have invested in it now then you can expect best returns on your investments and its always good to buy bitcoins as it will never disappoint you.
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:38:46 PM

No one can tell what will happen next or what will be the next big thing but you can analyze the trend of the market if you may, Through the years Bitcoin always goes high and price and this question always float again and again until this day, if you have the money to invest with it then do it because it is an opportunity of a lifetime that you must grab. For me Bitcoin is the future of digital payment in the digital world so it is worth investing.

true! its worth it to invest in bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will be implement as a digital currency in the future and the role of this bitcoin will last until forever (hoping). so don't stop buying bitcoin, use bitcoin as your goal everyday to invest even in a low value you have to collect more bitcoin. there are no risk by doing that because bitcoin is always pumping and you can get more profits from that. bitcoin is the future.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:40:05 PM

For me no i should not stop buying bitcoin..no one can tell when exactly bitcoin will start gathering momentum for the next upward movement ..or depends upon you if you think the price will recover of course ...buy some now and for the price to drop more and buy more later if it does Kiss
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:24:31 PM

For me no i should not stop buying bitcoin..no one can tell when exactly bitcoin will start gathering momentum for the next upward movement ..or depends upon you if you think the price will recover of course ...buy some now and for the price to drop more and buy more later if it does Kiss
Yes we should not stop buying bitcoin even if its market price is currently high.After all the  money we invested today will for sure be doubled or tripled in the next months and years.Especially if there is a price drop-off,it's also a great time to buy.The more you buy,the more you will gain larger profit when it's time already to cash out.Buy bitcoin and hold it.It's a secret way of making a person's rich.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:24:47 PM

Yes we should not stop buying bitcoin even if its market price is currently high.After all the  money we invested today will for sure be doubled or tripled in the next months and years.Especially if there is a price drop-off,it's also a great time to buy.The more you buy,the more you will gain larger profit when it's time already to cash out.Buy bitcoin and hold it.It's a secret way of making a person's rich.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:35:19 PM

YOu will be in a losing end if you keep on buying above the markets price.  Though Bitcoin is subject to price increase, I can say it will lessen or slow down your profit taking activity.   Instead of buying 2 whole bitcoin, because you are buyin in higher the market price, you are able to buy 1 and a half bitcoin.  Did you see the difference?  You should start buying at market price from now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:41:14 PM

It is hard to say what you should currently do with your investment, because it is your vision of business. We can only give you some advices better or less accurate. In my opinion if you dont have money or you need them for a new investment or just life you can easly sell some but if you have a lot of money keep or buy some if it is not a problem for you. You only know what is the best for your and your expectations.
I think it is totally up to you if you are putting the doubt on the worth of the bitcoin then you will not be aloe to get the profit for your future. The capacity and the value of the bitcoin is very high and the money can be saved through investing in bitcoin and buying the bitcoin. The bitcoin will be able to get the profit from the saving and you won’t get the high and the save future if you will not buy bitcoin at the low price.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:46:39 PM

If you are in for a short period of time then better forget about buying any crypto assets at all because for me any crypto assets are good for long term investment, you may earn in buying low and selling high for now that BTC price is still not very stable and keeps going back in fort at $4,400 but in the long run more and more people wants to get a hold of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not just a band wagon, its the future.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:50:21 PM

If I am in your position, I would certainly stop buying Bitcoins because the price of Bitcoins is really high at the moment we can say that is the highest and maybe the price can drop down, So, If you want to save your money, you should stop buying bitcoins and keep what you have already bought and wait for the price to rise and then immediately sell the bitcoins. And if you see that price is about to drop or starts dropping sell your coins before any big loss happens.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:03:22 PM

You should most certainly not stop buying BTC as it is your gateway to having a say in the future. It will give you a chance to have a voice loud enough that people will hear what you have to say.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:30:24 PM

You should go shopping when bitcoin price go down, however, if you really trust bitcoin and you are willing to hold it for a long time, anytime can be a good time to buy. For me, bitcoin is a long-term investment, if you will invest high amount of bitcoin, you should be willing to hold it for a year or longer to earn maximum profit.
Terry05

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:59:38 PM

You can continue to buy bitcoin as of this moment but be ready for the little profit return ,since the bitcoin experienced down price last month when other country pass a law to shut down the bitcoin,however the price is recovering and I expect to go in peak again in the coming days.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:23:48 AM

Its up to you whether you stop buying or not, many people believe that the price will continue to rise for many years to come. But you must decide for yourself. One question, why do you say you are paying "above market rate", surely you should be paying the market rate only - that makes no sense to me, its a market. Also consider small bets in other coins.
If you are running out of resources then you may stop if not this is the golden chance for the buyers to buy as much as they can and this will be cashed out with more than 100% profit in future and those who are waiting for more dump I want to let them know there will be no more price going down, invest now or it will be late to invest and then there will be regret.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:54:39 AM

If you are holding now bitcoin i think its better to not buy at this time because bitcoin price are so expensive. If you have bitcoin better to hold it until bitcoin goes to 10,000$ each.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:29:16 AM

If you are holding now bitcoin i think its better to not buy at this time because bitcoin price are so expensive. If you have bitcoin better to hold it until bitcoin goes to 10,000$ each.
Buy low and then Sell high, this might be the standard mindset of some traders. Bitcoin price is unpredictable because if it's fluctuates value so when we want to earn with bitcoin or planning to hold bitcoin for the future. We must buy btc if the price is lower than the present price and that could be one of the best way to get more profits in bitcoin.
BlockchainReserve

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:30:04 AM

You should never stop buying Bitcoin! Bitcoin is just starting, the real adoption is coming.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:28:11 AM

Buy low and then Sell high, this might be the standard mindset of some traders. Bitcoin price is unpredictable because if it's fluctuates value so when we want to earn with bitcoin or planning to hold bitcoin for the future. We must buy btc if the price is lower than the present price and that could be one of the best way to get more profits in bitcoin.
If you can't wait for the price to get lower then the best thing to do is to buy now and hold it for long term and set your mindset like an investor because that is how they play this game. They are buying bitcoin no matter what the price is and they sell it after a few years. The buy low sell high mindset is good for traders but for an investor, every time is a good chance to buy some bitcoin as long as the price is not yet at the price that they desire to sell.
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:41:40 PM

if you believe and certain, I don’t think you will care about the issues that will drop the selling price of bitcoin, happens oftenly where the bitcoin price suddenly drops dramatically and also where bitcoin can raise back drastically again, we all here can’t predict the selling price of bitcoin, if you feel uncertain it will be difficult because basically investing bitcoin is risky so make sure to dare to take those risks.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: