Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17804 times)
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:06:42 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
No. You should not. If what making you think to decide something like that is because of the recent dumps that are happening within bitcoin cryptocurrency's price, better think of it again and observe it very well. Despite of all odds like the dumps, still bitcoin is recovering and regaining its loss in which from the dump, it really pumps larger that before making it more beneficial for each and everyone of us who have been working too hard for bitcoin. It is just that we must see the dump as a opportunity to buy which we can have when the price rises we can have larger money because you make it yourself maximize or expand your capacity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:15:53 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Keep buying, even a person that entered the market a few weeks ago will be already in profits, many people worry too much, yes sometimes your investment is going to be below the price you bought but with time the price is going to rise and the chances that it goes below the price you bought will be a lot lower, all of those people that bought at 1000 are going to be perpetually in profit.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:28:15 PM

If I get a question like that, of course I will not buy any item when the price goes up. This is also true in bitcoin, do not buy if the bitcoin price is down. The principle applies to buying any item.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:34:14 AM

Keep buying, even a person that entered the market a few weeks ago will be already in profits, many people worry too much, yes sometimes your investment is going to be below the price you bought but with time the price is going to rise and the chances that it goes below the price you bought will be a lot lower, all of those people that bought at 1000 are going to be perpetually in profit.

I can relate to your point as I bought my first bitcoin when price was $250 and I am still holding that coin in my wallet and now I regret for not buying more at that price as if I would have bought 10 to 15 bitcoins at that time then right now I would be enjoying huge profits so if we continue to buy even now at present price then we can become rich in next 4 to 5 years for sure.
NoomDalv

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:40:11 AM

If i were you i would because this is just the beginning, every day more and more people are investing in this market and your profits will keep growing the more you invest on it.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:03:37 AM

we should start buying bitcoin now for the fork on the 25th Cheesy this will be aa huge investment again and as the pro says bitcoin will reach the 10k miles before the year ends !
A good strategy I agree with that, you do not have to stop buying bitcoins instead you should still buy bitcoin because of the huge bitcoin potential in the future. And yes, you can buy bitcoins when big dumps occur when hard forks occur, at such moments you can buy lots of bitcoins and will benefit very well in the near future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:22:09 AM

Why would you stop buying BTC? BTC is a good investment, now that we are facing another hard fork and more chances of a dumped price may appear, i think, it is a good time to invest more.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:47:36 AM

we should start buying bitcoin now for the fork on the 25th Cheesy this will be aa huge investment again and as the pro says bitcoin will reach the 10k miles before the year ends !
Much better if you will buy btc after the fork there is a possibility that price will fall down and hodl it for atleast 2-3 months for sure it will pump again.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:03:25 AM

do not stop to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will always go up and expensive, if you know bitcoin has a very limited availability, if you understand it would know because the more bitcoins become scarce then bitcoin will be more expensive.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:14:07 AM

buying bitcoin is a great investment also but buying a mining rig can be more profitable or if you'll going to stop buying bitcoin much better to start investing with a small amount you have there's a lot of HYIP but not all of them is legit much better if you look for some reviews about HYIP you're willing to join.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:47:52 AM

By now for sure you've already profited from the coins you bought a month ago. Bitcoin is a good investment and this time would be the best time to stop buying BTC because the price is high but once fork is here then BTC would most likely or I'm speculating it will go down and is the best time to buy again the coin.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:39:47 AM

it is up to you if you stop buying bitcoin currency, if you have accumulated enough and it is enough that you would probably stop and sell it at a substantial amount I'm sure you'll earn a great deal because of the bitcoin value price increase.
One should never stop buying bitcoin ass bitcoin is the biggest and the fastest growing digital currency on the internet and it has its root every where in digital money. Bitcoin has a tremendous increase in it value in past times and it is still increasing.  it price is estimated to be near to $6000 in next year which is a very high price as compared to current price. So it in not to late to buy bitcoin in fact it is never too late to buy bitcoin I think. bitcoin is a very safe and secure and globally used crypto currency and also has very high investment and profit rate. many people live on the income they get from bitcoin earnings and they still do not face any financial issue. so one should never stop buying BTC and hold them to sell them in coming future when its prices are at great height.
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:48:19 AM

I suggest you do not stop to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is very valuable and very rare, if you know that bitcoin has very limited availability and has a lot of demand. it makes the price more expensive.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

Why stop buying bitcoin though ? If I were you, I will keep buying bitcoin because the price keep raising. It's like an investment for in the future, buy bitcoin right now and sell it in the future and enjoy your profit. I think the price can reach up to $7k soon.
Yes I agree with we still need to buy bitcoin because now a days the price is little down and it’s a very good time for all investors to keep buy bitcoins because I am sure end of the year the price will go high so then that will be the right time to sell and they can get a good profit from it I am also buying bitcoins now a days and I am sure it will give me a good profit.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:52:50 AM

By now for sure you've already profited from the coins you bought a month ago. Bitcoin is a good investment and this time would be the best time to stop buying BTC because the price is high but once fork is here then BTC would most likely or I'm speculating it will go down and is the best time to buy again the coin.
Yeah , you are right , Here you OP needed to see the profit that he made currently with the increase price and should buy more with that profit amount in the bitcoin trading . Here the reason that is another associated is the fork Because here this common news between the people that they will get bitcoin gold ( that is the chance of the experiment in the fork which is 99% in opinion ) ., So here we can expect that price will increase Because people will still buy more and more without any limit ( talks about rich people ) , So here OP have chances to make more and more profit and also to get bitcoin gold as a gold profit.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:00:49 AM

Today,bitcoin price is $5,643.It seems that it would increase a little more.But during segwit 2x activation in november,bitcoin price may face a decline due to panic selling as no one knows which one would succeed,bitcoin supported by core team or bitcoin supported by segwit 2x.Also,more FUD would be spread in the market by big whales.Newbies would sell bitcoins in panic and thus make bitcoin price fall.

So,it would be better for you to stop buying bitcoins now and buy during that time as price would be low at that time.But very soon,after that bitcoin price may recover.
Nazaneen

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:29:20 AM

Why would you stop buying BTC? BTC is a good investment, now that we are facing another hard fork and more chances of a dumped price may appear, i think, it is a good time to invest more.
In the world of investment of bitcoin there is no world of ‘stop’ because if some started investment in bitcoin and after sometime that person want to stop investment in bitcoin then this will be so bad, but here the question is stop buying BTC? Which is really strange in one case and in another case its right so we know all things have its right time and when the time come we need to step forward easily.
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:30:04 AM

There are two conditions the first one is when the price of bitcoin goes up so what will we do? So the answer will be to stop buying bitcoins to get more profit like that the second condition is when the price of bitcoin goes down the best choice will be to be patience and when again the price goes up then sell that bitcoin which will be profitable.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:31:23 AM

not afraid of buying I think in an investment situation( temporary)

but conditions are a sign that we are in a very difficult time

it is better for me than not to take time.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

I give advice so that you waiting time a more appropriate only to buy bitcoin because the price is still very relatively the high.if you buy now most likely will provide a huge losses later.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: