Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17810 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:06:19 PM

we should start buying bitcoin now for the fork on the 25th Cheesy this will be aa huge investment again and as the pro says bitcoin will reach the 10k miles before the year ends !
buying bitcoin is a great investment also but buying a mining rig can be more profitable or if you'll going to stop buying bitcoin much better to start investing with a small amount you have there's a lot of HYIP but not all of them is legit much better if you look for some reviews about HYIP you're willing to join.
It is really a great investment and for every good investment, it is only time that can tell. Most people are looking at today and how fast they can get a pretty big percentage profit from bitcoin as soon as possible instead of waiting patiently to see what next few years would hold for them.

Once fork comes and go, no one knows if bitcoin will soar or not and the best way is just to buy now and benefit from the fork. Even if it comes down you will never lose as it will go back up, but if the bullish trend starts, you will be losing two ways.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:40:00 PM

we should start buying bitcoin now for the fork on the 25th Cheesy this will be aa huge investment again and as the pro says bitcoin will reach the 10k miles before the year ends !
buying bitcoin is a great investment also but buying a mining rig can be more profitable or if you'll going to stop buying bitcoin much better to start investing with a small amount you have there's a lot of HYIP but not all of them is legit much better if you look for some reviews about HYIP you're willing to join.
It is really a great investment and for every good investment, it is only time that can tell. Most people are looking at today and how fast they can get a pretty big percentage profit from bitcoin as soon as possible instead of waiting patiently to see what next few years would hold for them.

Once fork comes and go, no one knows if bitcoin will soar or not and the best way is just to buy now and benefit from the fork. Even if it comes down you will never lose as it will go back up, but if the bullish trend starts, you will be losing two ways.
It is without doubt that bitcoin is a great investment and a great way to make passive money, but the thing is right now bitcoin is a whole lot expensive than it used to be i mean its a bout 6000$, and investing that much amount of money is a hard decesion, but the wise thing to do is to buy a small amount and just invest some of that in a way that you can get more like trading, because lets face it just trying to get back the moeny spent from buying the bitcoin is not gona be a fast thing.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:59:31 PM

You don't necessarily need to stop but you can choose to buy less when the price is high. Now, say, the price dropped, then you can buy more. People seem to be rushing to buy bitcoins or move from alts in anticipation of the fork. I guess it's safe to say that there will be slight drop after that as things go back to normal. Maybe you can buy more then.

I will suggest the OP even increases the rate at which he's buying them now because it's likely Bitcoin will hit 10k$. It's believable now even among the down Byers and so I don't see why he should be reluctant if he has the means.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:36:37 PM

Now the price has reached more than $ 6000, although tomorrow there will be segwit2x but it does not seem to affect the user to sell as happened in segwit1x last August, with this fact I recommend to continue to buy because the price will continue to rise.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:52:07 PM

Now the price has reached more than $ 6000, although tomorrow there will be segwit2x but it does not seem to affect the user to sell as happened in segwit1x last August, with this fact I recommend to continue to buy because the price will continue to rise.
But i think that it will be better if we wait tell the sqwit2x over.  Although people are not going for panic selling and too much interested to hold their bitcoin but still i think it iwll be better if we wait for a day or 2 because anything can happen and hope that we will become able to trade bitcoin in a low price.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:16:46 AM

But i think that it will be better if we wait tell the sqwit2x over.  Although people are not going for panic selling and too much interested to hold their bitcoin but still i think it iwll be better if we wait for a day or 2 because anything can happen and hope that we will become able to trade bitcoin in a low price.

Well with common sense you should wait but i tell you per the history of bitcoin you better buy now because even if it tumbles after tomorrow it will still rise  and bounce back again and if i were you i wouldn't take the chance of loosing out if it rises so high after tomorrow.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:20:09 AM

Well with common sense you should wait but i tell you per the history of bitcoin you better buy now because even if it tumbles after tomorrow it will still rise  and bounce back again and if i were you i wouldn't take the chance of loosing out if it rises so high after tomorrow.
Ya it will rise but that doesnt mean you will loose this opportunity to buy btc in less price.after fork price will decrease then you can but it for less price but for current situation it is best to buy potential altcoin as there price will rise to their regular price or more.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:25:47 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Why are you stopping, now that the value doubled and tripled, you are not late if you still buy. Demands are soaring thats why bitcoins price not stopping. Always HODL untill the end of banks.
I am always surprised when people are giving price dips prediction like they know what could happen tomorrow. No one knows and you might not even get it at that value again. Yes! Unless something goes wrong. The thing is, we do not know what the outcome of the fork would be yet, the value of BTC has been stable on 5500 to 5700 for a while now and we have no idea if it would break the next resistance or come back to test support.

Most important thing is to play safe and buy now. So many people waited when it was $4200 hoping it would go back down, where are they now?
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:40:34 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Well for me I would suggest do not stop buying because bitcoin price and value continue rising up. If you have money for it buy and hold bitcoins in your wallet for a long period of time. You will be amazed od the huge profit you might have.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:12:51 PM

Bitcoin now is trading close to 5700 dollars, that is a lot of money, so I think it is very obvious that is still worth to buy bitcoin even when the price is this high, the forks that were made in order to weaken bitcoin are in fact making it stronger by creating more demand for bitcoin and making the price to go higher, so keep buying bitcoin and enjoy your easy profits
When we are going for long term profits then anytime would really be the best time on buying bitcoin even though most of us doesnt have the capability to buy a whole bitcoin but somehow we can buy on smaller scale which isnt really bad at all. Buying btc isnt really bad but remember that anything do have risk to lose money this is why we should only put the money that we can afford to lose up.
True but that does not stop you from trying to look at the best possible price when you buy bitcoin, bitcoin always gives to you a chance to grab it for a lower price what it happens is that many people get greedy and think the price can go even lower and they decide to not invest when they have this golden opportunity and then bitcoin goes up and we never see those prices again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:44:36 PM

If you are still buying bitcoin do not stop. but if you just stopped buying bitcoin don't start to buy more.
hold and wait and try to trade
Yeah man you don’t have to stop yourself from buying because as by seeing the market critics there will be much more profit in the future so don’t miss the golden chance because price is still reachable and invest into it so that you can enjoy your life without financial worries and there is possibility of price going into the lacs and that time will be no far when you will feel proud on your buying decision.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:11:54 PM

You don't necessarily need to stop but you can choose to buy less when the price is high. Now, say, the price dropped, then you can buy more. People seem to be rushing to buy bitcoins or move from alts in anticipation of the fork. I guess it's safe to say that there will be slight drop after that as things go back to normal. Maybe you can buy more then.

I will suggest the OP even increases the rate at which he's buying them now because it's likely Bitcoin will hit 10k$. It's believable now even among the down Byers and so I don't see why he should be reluctant if he has the means.
A strong faith! Honestly, I'm also a holder Bitcoin, but after the price of Bitcoin reached $6,000 I have sold all my Bitcoin at this price and convert it to FIAT till today. I will comeback to buy Bitcoin when its value dump to $4,000 again. I do not think it can continue to the moon after "used" a huge amount of money to reached $6,000.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:47:30 PM

In my opinion, you should only stop buying more bitcoins if you have not this much of budget that you can afford buying of bitcoins. In case you are having this much of amount that you can buy bitcoins, then you should go for buying as many bitcoins as you can.

There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that holding of bitcoins at the very present moment actually means that you are going to become rich in the future.

melongrass1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:48:30 PM

I think probably up to even 10k you should put aside any spare income you can and invest it in to bitcoin, it will be worth much more in future years.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:27:26 PM

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

Yes but this month it was over. Bitcoin was now recovering and the fact that its price was now increasing. It pump high and it was too far from the last price. And now its a good time to buy again bitcoin because it can give you more profit. You should only stop buying bitcoin when there is a problem that bitcoin is emcountering but once its over you can buy again because it surely give good effect after it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

Actually, the price of BTC is quite high and you spend a lot of money to buy 1BTC and not sure that it will increase in the future. Actually, Bitcoin is not stable and it is very likely that it will decrease in the future so buying Bitcoin is too risky. While the market is reacting quite negatively to it, why do not you wait for its price to drop further to invest

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:40:27 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 03:52:27 PM by phpartisanmaster

Do not lose hope just because the value of bitcoins decrease. It will still increase again eventually. Always remember that the value of coins in the market is depending on the supply and demand that are the consumers is contributing.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:41:23 PM

In my opinion yes you can stop buying bitcoin. Bitcoin price right now is so high if you can’t profit with kind of price just stop. Just wait if the price of the bitcoin goes low around 4800k – 5000k but will take several months to reach that low or never. But it’s depending on you, if you want to stop buying bitcoin.   
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:08:27 PM

Keep buying, even a person that entered the market a few weeks ago will be already in profits, many people worry too much, yes sometimes your investment is going to be below the price you bought but with time the price is going to rise and the chances that it goes below the price you bought will be a lot lower, all of those people that bought at 1000 are going to be perpetually in profit.

I can relate to your point as I bought my first bitcoin when price was $250 and I am still holding that coin in my wallet and now I regret for not buying more at that price as if I would have bought 10 to 15 bitcoins at that time then right now I would be enjoying huge profits so if we continue to buy even now at present price then we can become rich in next 4 to 5 years for sure.
That is pretty right! It is not about now and with the trend bitcoin is moving within a fast lane, 4-5 years is a huge time to have a huge increase in value. It is all about the risk everyone is willing to take and most people who took some pretty big and huge risk back then are living happily ever after already right now. I remember on this forum, even at $250, so many people were wishing they had bought at lower price, and so many people would wish they had gotten at this today's price in the next few years.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:26:38 PM

Well for me I would suggest do not stop buying because bitcoin price and value continue rising up. If you have money for it buy and hold bitcoins in your wallet for a long period of time. You will be amazed od the huge profit you might have.
Only a fool can stop buying bitcoin and that too at that time when bitcoin is increasing in price continuously. Bitcoin has become the most expensive currency and investment now and is highly expected to attain the price of 7000 dollars by the end of December. This is the right time to grab bitcoin either by direct method or indirect to have a secure and lavish future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: