Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17816 times)
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:41:21 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
No you should not. If the basis of your decision of stopping to buy bitcoin was the recent happenings within the bitcoin cryptocurrency that makes it dump on price, well you should think once again. Instead of stopping to buy bitcoin, you must see it as an opportunity to buy more since it is really affordable and can give you a privilege to earn a large profit when the price pumps once again. So you must continue to pursue buying more bitcoins instead of stopping on doing it.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:42:53 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
No you should not. If the basis of your decision of stopping to buy bitcoin was the recent happenings within the bitcoin cryptocurrency that makes it dump on price, well you should think once again. Instead of stopping to buy bitcoin, you must see it as an opportunity to buy more since it is really affordable and can give you a privilege to earn a large profit when the price pumps once again. So you must continue to pursue buying more bitcoins instead of stopping on doing it.
True just continue to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will be increase so soon and im sure with this because i read some news that the china will be back into its operation, but i never confirmed it since im searching some good information about the bitcoin there. I never stop trading my money into bitcoin because i can afford since i have trust on bitcoin and don't any doubt about it.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:45:18 PM

You shouldn't stop buying bitcoin.Now you can see that 1btc=5800$ .Some days ago it was about 4200$ and i think in near future it's price will increase so if you buy today you will be rich by tomorrow

wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:42:54 PM

Right now fingers crossed! Actually its already on 5.5k around these days.. so i think it will come down in few days to around 5 or 4.5k.. that i just guess and then it will go around 8k soon. But but but... thays my opinion. Better wait atleast a month.
But this is not of the many mistakes people make if they think bitcoin can reach 8k soon then why wait, buy bitcoin now and make sure you have enough bitcoin to get good profits, if you keep waiting for the price to go down even further it is possible that does not happen and instead of buying at those prices you buy at 7000 and your profits are going to be way lower than what you thought.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:17:53 PM

Do not stop buying bitcoins since it is now start to increase continously. A lot of people wanted to earn bitcoins because of wanting to save and hold for a long term investment. If you have money try to buy more bitcoins and hold it.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:20:39 AM

I suggest you do not stop to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is very valuable and very rare, if you know that bitcoin has very limited availability and has a lot of demand. it makes the price more expensive.
People apparently does not understand the value of bitcoin and the fact that it has a limited cap of 21mill. If they can really sit down to think about this, and all the development going on with it, they will know pretty well that bitcoin is here to stay and only the supporters now will benefit a lot.

Just like the guy who sold all his belongings said, everything evolves, technology, designs etc and even money. Believe me, this is an evolution for currency and the way we spend in the future. Get in now or get in late in future.
People have lost that basic understanding of how true money should work, the fiat model has been very successful in that aspect, that is why many people believe that gold is outdated when in fact gold is what allowed civilization to grow to this point and now that fiat took its place it is slowly eroding our economies and when things finally explode things are going to get really ugly unless you hold gold or bitcoin.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:44:52 AM

I think you should stop buying bitcoin for now because of its high value for the last couple of days. Just keep track of the value changes of the bitcoin on the market once it gets down up to 3k usd or 4k usd buy some of it then save it for years and it'll give you a big profit.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:56:13 AM

You shouldn't stop buying bitcoin.Now you can see that 1btc=5800$ .Some days ago it was about 4200$ and i think in near future it's price will increase so if you buy today you will be rich by tomorrow

When you believe on bitcoin then there is no way to stop buying it even the price right now are around $5700 because in the future bitcoin will surely surpass all the speculation. A lot of people are now interested to buy more bitcoin so why you stop buying it ? If you want to be updated on the thread of bitcoin they hold more and enjoy your profit in the comings years.
it seems that bitcoin is really been attracting more investors as we see now the value is once more falling and I believe it chance for people like me to buy
and then hold again for some time for sure it will bounce up and make me a good profits. I will try my best to keep buying wont stop until I learned more about this system.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:59:12 AM

Yes I agree. Despite the recent happenings and price dumps, you should still continue to buy bitcoin. It still has potential to grow in the future. Don’t be discouraged by the price drops. You should actually continue to buy since the price is low, as said you should just grab this opportunity. Don’t go overboard though because some people go through extreme extents just to buy some bitcoin.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:40:39 PM

Yes I agree. Despite the recent happenings and price dumps, you should still continue to buy bitcoin. It still has potential to grow in the future. Don’t be discouraged by the price drops. You should actually continue to buy since the price is low, as said you should just grab this opportunity. Don’t go overboard though because some people go through extreme extents just to buy some bitcoin.

Well you at least can be smart about it. The price dips every now and then and though its pressumed that bitcoin would still go up in years,  its still better to buy at least at a lower price when it dips. Be observant. Timing is also important even if you're dealing with the biggest crypto coin today

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:53:35 PM

you should not stop to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is a very limited digital currency availability and the price can be very expensive, imagine if you have half of all available availability then you can become the richest man in the world.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

You stop buying bitcoin if you know that you can earn it because what is the sense of buying bitcoin if you know how to earn it or if you have bitcoin already then why not just grow it by the different ways like investing and trading because that will help you to save a lot of money.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:06:33 AM

Yes right, the price skyrocketed before the issue segwit2x, I'm afraid this is a temporary pump from speculators so that after the skyrocketing then the price will drop. if i have lots of bitcoin i suggest to sell because this is a good price.
well, maybe you should wait until the bitcoin price stabilizes again. for now, too risky to buy bitcoin in large quantities, because it could, the price drop after hardfork. I'm sure, many people are targeting bitcoin gold, so they buy bitcoin, and cause the price to go up.

This is very risky because at this time bitcoin has a high price to be purchased with a large amount.  Wink
I’m not advising anyone to stop buying, cause they already see the price “for someone to win, someone has to lose”. So if you think and you believe you have enough money to keep on investing on Bitcoin, despite the price, then go on.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:29:19 AM

The reason those might not have stopped to buy the bitcoin caused by the its price and the upcoming fork that brings the more money for everyone that related to the bitcoin holders.
But remember the hype will not be so long as you said. We must think about the best time to buy the bitcoin because avoid the bubble burst of bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:45:18 AM

The reason those might not have stopped to buy the bitcoin caused by the its price and the upcoming fork that brings the more money for everyone that related to the bitcoin holders.
But remember the hype will not be so long as you said. We must think about the best time to buy the bitcoin because avoid the bubble burst of bitcoin.
The price we see now is just a result of the buying volume, the supply is limited while the demand is increasing that is why the price rise this much, that's basic math. What we will have to find out are the reason why people are buying, my reason is that bitcoin is a great technology and it has a good future and now that big businesses are adopting to blockchain technology, it will only make bitcoin more popular as blockchain was originated by bitcoin.

fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:45:37 AM

Buy to hold for the long term, you can buy all day every day!

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:02:06 PM

The price we see now is just a result of the buying volume, the supply is limited while the demand is increasing that is why the price rise this much, that's basic math. What we will have to find out are the reason why people are buying, my reason is that bitcoin is a great technology and it has a good future and now that big businesses are adopting to blockchain technology, it will only make bitcoin more popular as blockchain was originated by bitcoin.
may be the reason for the increasing demand, because bitcoin prices are increasingly rising to high as well. so that's why bitcoin enthusiasts always buy bitcoins when prices are low, because they want to find profits that can make them profitable.
then with this we do not have to stop buying bitcoin, karen sometimes we buy bitcoin by giving benefit for us too.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:03:58 PM

If you believe the value will go up in the future, then it's fine to pay the price right now even if it's expensive, simply because it will be more expesive in the future. Bitcoin value will keep going higher and higher every year so you should get yours before you can't afford it anymore.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:22:52 PM

If you can buy then why stop, I know bitcoins value soars up in just a year but imagine how its value will go after another year. Bitcoins growth is not even half way there an now reaching its peak and you may want to be there when the time comes. But you are willing to buy bitcoin at 5k then don't stop and continue to hold as many as you can.

thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:12:53 PM

Even bitcoin now honestly was quite expensive, it is still good to buy if ou believed that bitcoin reached 10k USD for the upcoming year 2018. But if you feel doubt any of it you better sellit now, follow your will as long as your not lose in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: