Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17823 times)
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:59:32 PM

It's always the good moment to buy bitcoin. It will increase at the end. Bitcoin investment won't deceive you. More and more people are interested in it, so the value is on a good path!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:29:22 PM

It's always the good moment to buy bitcoin. It will increase at the end. Bitcoin investment won't deceive you. More and more people are interested in it, so the value is on a good path!
yes more and more are interested in bitcoin then bitcoin will
increase in price and now it is proven that bitcoin does not deceive

Aprilia39

Activity: 433

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:33:37 PM

if you look at bitcoin prices now. Maybe if for me, I will stop buying bitcoin first. and hopefully the price will weaken so i can buy btc again.

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:34:46 AM

for now the bitcoin price is getting higher so I suggest to stop. but if you have more money no problem. because your money will be a long-term investment that will make you rich in the future

snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:22:24 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

Well if I had a lot of money and nothing to find where to invest it in, I would probably buy more since I believe that it’s value would still become higher. There is a guarantee that it’s price would continue to go higher since it has been like this for quite some time.

reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:27:49 AM

Off course no because bitcoin helps a lot specially if you want to improve the way of you life. Many people have been improve their life because of bitcoin based on the testimonies of my friends they have been using it for couple of months and they get a lot of money so for me don't stop because it is very useful specially on the people that has been living in the third world country where in jobs was very insufficient I hope someday that it will help me a lot I hope you too.
ab007

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:35:18 AM

Actually it depends like if you are interested in earning bitcoins then never stop buying bitcoins and investing it some online digital trade but if you want the present worth is enough for you then never go for buying it.but i will suggest that do some invest and buy it in return you will have handsome return.
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:41:33 AM

I think we still have time to accumulate as much as we can before it takes off completely. Myself, i'm trying to get the most BTC and ETH i can to hold for the future. I just hope we keep scaling and getting new adoptions over time!

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:08:24 AM

I think we still have time to accumulate as much as we can before it takes off completely. Myself, i'm trying to get the most BTC and ETH i can to hold for the future. I just hope we keep scaling and getting new adoptions over time!

Getting bitcoin as you can before it is not flying up to the moon while you can. There's no time in stop buying bitcoin now if you don't want to have a better life for the next years to come you should stop now. And it's better that all of us here don't stop earning, trading and buying bitcoin. We are all helping the demand of bitcoin and that makes the price higher and all of us are getting enough benefits with it.

Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:48:09 AM

for now I am no longer buy bitcoin because I think the price is too high because the capital that I have just a little. I think the price of 7500 is already a very high price
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:08:02 PM

I regularly buy Dash, I expect Bitcoin to be at least $ 4000 to buy Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is really high.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yuto7

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:31:58 PM

We have to keep dancing until music rings and stops. No one knows when that case comes. Technical analysis would provide with some degree useful information.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:35:00 PM

for now I am no longer buy bitcoin because I think the price is too high because the capital that I have just a little. I think the price of 7500 is already a very high price

Its good to wait for its price to drop, but be sure that you wisely predicted the value change.. You should not stop buying bitcoin, the price is not yet to high. Its not too late to buy bitcoin, there is still promising future that awaits. There is no denying that it would be better to buy once price is lower that the current but sadly price is rising instead of dumping. So now, its still time to buy as much as we can afford, just look at bitcoin as ever growing aaset.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:13:47 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

Yes, I'm still believe on bitcoin so I keep hold most of my bitcoin. Chinese issue may affect this fenomena but I'm sure there will be another momentum for bitcoin to going up higher than current highest on this year.
But it's up to you since as we all know that bitcoin is risky investation ( high risk high reward ! )

China is a big market. And although it might affect how the value of bitcoin plays, it is only a portion of what comprises the whole trend that affect the bitcoin market. I think for now, I would still be a good idea to buy even if it commands a high price point because it's value keeps on increasing, who knows by next month it would reach a record 10,000 dollars.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:42:17 PM

Its good to wait for its price to drop, but be sure that you wisely predicted the value change.. You should not stop buying bitcoin, the price is not yet to high. Its not too late to buy bitcoin, there is still promising future that awaits. There is no denying that it would be better to buy once price is lower that the current but sadly price is rising instead of dumping. So now, its still time to buy as much as we can afford, just look at bitcoin as ever growing aaset.
In the event that you have as of now have some bitcoins and you have some additional cash then you should purchase more bitcoins on the grounds that the more you have bitcoins the more you have odds of procuring benefit and Bitcoin will likewise profit more sheltered in light of the fact that keeping cash could be dangerous yet Bitcoin is protected place for the cash that is the reason you should purchase increasingly bitcoins.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:11:26 PM

Yes you can stop buying bitcoin for now. Anyway I think you already have enough bitcoin because you can afford to buy it in the price of $5000. Now bitcoin price is bigger so there's no problem if you want to stop buying bitcoin for now so you can also save money for the next time that you want to buy bitcoin again.
wildworld

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:47:48 PM

You can still buy Bitcoin
The price will be higher in the future.
Bitcoin has not reached the top yet!
The best thing about Bitcoin come soon ...
You will still be surprised!
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:02:37 PM

In the event that you have as of now have some bitcoins and you have some additional cash then you should purchase more bitcoins on the grounds that the more you have bitcoins the more you have odds of procuring benefit and Bitcoin will likewise profit more sheltered in light of the fact that keeping cash could be dangerous yet Bitcoin is protected place for the cash that is the reason you should purchase increasingly bitcoins.

I love how everyone says "bitcoins" "buy Bitcoins", etc. when the reality of it is in today's world 99% of people can't afford to "buy bitcoins" and most people can't afford to even buy one, unless they take a big gamble with their life savings or something.

It is crazy to think how back in the day people made 35 or 50 Bitcoins per day from mining it on their laptops. Imagine making $200,000 ina  day just from running a program on your laptop.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:25:19 PM

Of course you are right we need to hold now for some time because the price goes high that no one afford easily to buy bitcoin, bitcoin is the most popular currency now that’s why price of bitcoin goes high but I think this is a good thing for bitcoin users also and everyone dream.
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:28:29 PM

No, you should consider bitcoin more like an asset for now, buy as much as you could and hold as much as you can afford. It would be wise to see bitcoin as an ever growing value asset. The right time to stop buying would be once the majority are into it and it is then widely accepted as a form of payment in all public and private institutions.
Bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency in the world that’s why the price and value goes high and therefore not everyone afford it to buy bitcoin for investment. That’s the main reason why people stop and we also need to stop buying bitcoin if the price goes low then we need to try for it and earn btc.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: