Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:05:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17817 times)
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:29:58 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
I will recommended you to buy low, sell high. Don't do something that you lose your btc earnings rather make something for you to profit more and earn more.
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:08:54 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Its up to you just read and get more knowledge about bitcoin so you dont regret someday my adivice is buy if the bitcoin go down and sell it if the bitcoin goes up so you want to get huge money take the risk and wait.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:49:55 AM

in my opinion continue to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin prices will continue to rise. if your money is gone then stop to buy bitcoin and if our money is still much better continue to buy bitcoin before we regret not to buy bitcoin earlier.

viper2zero

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:38:13 AM

I think we still have time to accumulate as much as we can before it takes off completely. Myself, i'm trying to get the most BTC and ETH i can to hold for the future. I just hope we keep scaling and getting new adoptions over time!

Getting bitcoin as you can before it is not flying up to the moon while you can. There's no time in stop buying bitcoin now if you don't want to have a better life for the next years to come you should stop now. And it's better that all of us here don't stop earning, trading and buying bitcoin. We are all helping the demand of bitcoin and that makes the price higher and all of us are getting enough benefits with it.
No you should not stop buying bitcoin but it’s the right time of buying bitcoin because now more and more big investor  have starting working with bitcoin so due to which the rate will be increased very high in very less time so if you can bought more bitcoin then you can earn more and more profit in future.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:02:58 AM

If you stop buying Bitcoin will be a wrong move as you know when price is low you should not sell should buy only this is basic of the business.

Well and fine in bitcoin as the prediction of bitcoin rate will be very good and we are expecting the 10k mark very  shortly so wait for that moment. If you are not in hurry just hold it for best returns.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:09:20 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 12:40:45 PM by Palider

If you stop buying Bitcoin will be a wrong move as you know when price is low you should not sell should buy only this is basic of the business.

Well and fine in bitcoin as the prediction of bitcoin rate will be very good and we are expecting the 10k mark very  shortly so wait for that moment. If you are not in hurry just hold it for best returns.
The decision is yours, Because we know that the price of bitcoins is not stable. But one sure will increase the price of bitcoins. And we do not know when it will happen. My tips for you buy you the drop of bitcoins. To earn you the price increase again. It's cheaper because you can buy bitcoins when the Fall price you buy. Now that the price of Bitcoins is 0.001 BTC is at $ 10. But if you buy cheap, the 0.001 BTC is at 8 $ down
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:46:11 PM

Hey, I should advise you to stop Buying BTC until you are contented on what you have and what you will earn in the future. Try to compute the amount you will earn after 2 years or how long you will hold your bitcoin if you  buy now. Do some research and statistic computation or prediction. Read some article on what will happen in bitcoin price in the future. That's all I can tell. Well, Godspeed!!!

Now bitcoin gives an excellent chance to get rich. All that is required of you is just to have patience and not to sell a coin for several years. The price of bitcoin will be much higher than now.
Bitcoin give to us the chance to make money, but I do not know how much chances of being rich it give to us, unless you have a lot of bitcoin the chance of becoming rich is not so high right now especially the ones that need to pay such huge prices to get a single bitcoin since now they to invest huge sums of money to get something that only a year ago could be got for 1000 dollars, but in any case bitcoin is still a great opportunity to make money if you can hold for a long time.
davisu

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:27:38 PM

I regret not holdng on to my btc Cry
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:32:55 PM

That will be the perfect time you should buy or invest in bitcoins when its market value goes down. Of course, you will buy it at a lower price and probably you can sell it at a higher price too because bitcoins has a greater percent of pumping its value than sucking it down.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Zinkin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:50:09 AM

Well it sure does now, just after 2 months the increase of Bitcoin's value is almost 50%. Then it was 5k but now it is 7k, it sure is what we can call a 'pump'. So by that time you should've bought as many as you can, because as of now you're going to have a lot of profit.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:50:33 AM

I regret not holdng on to my btc Cry

I think it depends on how much you can afford to invest. For me, I bought all I’m going to buy between 2012 and about 2014. I decided that I couldn’t afford to put any more money into cryptocurrencies after that especially with the prices so high.

However, if you have money available to invest and believe in Bitcoin, then it’s okay to buy some. It just depends on your situation.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:25:04 AM

No do not stop buying bitcoin because its price is still continue to increase and will continue to increase again because I have read from a friend there will a fork to happen this coming November 25. In this case there is a big chance that bitcoins price will increase again so buy and hold it.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:48:47 AM

Dont stop believe it keep buying bitcoin or atleast earn resposibly and proceed to success is the one that will benefit for life . Bitcoin is unstoppable in rate and value growth so better up save now before it is too late.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:50:05 AM

That will be the perfect time you should buy or invest in bitcoins when its market value goes down. Of course, you will buy it at a lower price and probably you can sell it at a higher price too because bitcoins has a greater percent of pumping its value than sucking it down.
I agree with you the price of bitcoin is continuously changing. There are times that it goes down which is a good time to invest and after a downtime it will go right back up and a much higher price than before. If you're thinking to invest in bitcoin, invest while you can because the price has a higher chance to have a much higher value.
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:59:42 AM

Dont stop believe it keep buying bitcoin or atleast earn resposibly and proceed to success is the one that will benefit for life . Bitcoin is unstoppable in rate and value growth so better up save now before it is too late.
Agreed, many people still wasting their thoughts on buying bitcoin, bitcoin always prove that many people are wrong because most of them when there is a dip thinks that it will not comeback again to its usual pattern which is growing, 2 months ago the price of bitcoins rose up significantly and most people miss this opportunity.

ghald

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:07:31 AM

Buy and hold, this can be $10k in 2018!
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:09:55 AM

No do not stop buying bitcoin because its price is still continue to increase and will continue to increase again because I have read from a friend there will a fork to happen this coming November 25. In this case there is a big chance that bitcoins price will increase again so buy and hold it.

Yeah, if you can still afford to buy bitcoin , then keep buying. The more you buy bitcoin, the more you earn huge amount of profit. Bitcoin's value will keep on pumping so you should keep on storing your bitcoin. But of course, if you think the price is too high for you to buy, I would suggest to stop buying bitcoin first and wait for the price to low.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:42:31 AM

Yeah, if you can still afford to buy bitcoin , then keep buying. The more you buy bitcoin, the more you earn huge amount of profit. Bitcoin's value will keep on pumping so you should keep on storing your bitcoin. But of course, if you think the price is too high for you to buy, I would suggest to stop buying bitcoin first and wait for the price to low.

I think its your way of choice how much you can afford to invest. If you have enough maney to invest then keep buying bitcoin because the more you have invest will the more profit you will earned soon. But if your budget are small, better to wait until the price is low.
jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:02:16 AM

For now, I think you should stop cause the BTC is in high value right now.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:42:32 AM

Never, it is always bad idea to stop buying bitcoin.
I found it very profitable to buy bitcoin than saving my money in the bank.
Bitcoin value is growing in an exponential rates over time better than banks or gold as well.
For me, I always find it fun to buy bitcoins with traditional fiat currency, and God, i hate banks because they are greedy. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: