Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17807 times)
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:54:13 AM

Hey, I should advise you to stop Buying BTC until you are contented on what you have and what you will earn in the future. Try to compute the amount you will earn after 2 years or how long you will hold your bitcoin if you  buy now. Do some research and statistic computation or prediction. Read some article on what will happen in bitcoin price in the future. That's all I can tell. Well, Godspeed!!!

Now bitcoin gives an excellent chance to get rich. All that is required of you is just to have patience and not to sell a coin for several years. The price of bitcoin will be much higher than now.
Bitcoin give to us the chance to make money, but I do not know how much chances of being rich it give to us, unless you have a lot of bitcoin the chance of becoming rich is not so high right now especially the ones that need to pay such huge prices to get a single bitcoin since now they to invest huge sums of money to get something that only a year ago could be got for 1000 dollars, but in any case bitcoin is still a great opportunity to make money if you can hold for a long time.
I have stopped buying Bitcoin for a long time now, and the reason is because I believe I have enough, so there is no reason to keep on buying. So for the op, if he really believe that he owns a lot, then there is no reason for him to be buying bitcoin, especially this time that the Bitcoins price rate is way too high. I’m surprised to see that the price climbed back up quickly after the fall it had when Segwit2x was cancelled.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:57:50 AM

if you want a long term investment then it is not a problem to buy it, but if you want to get a short term profit you can buy it when the price goes down.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:00:40 AM

if you want a long term investment then it is not a problem to buy it, but if you want to get a short term profit you can buy it when the price goes down.
if you want to make huge profit in future then you need to keep buying bitcoin because the rate of bitcoin is going increasing with a high speed due to the increasing percentage of bitcoin and you can make enough profit in future if you can buy more number of bitcoins now and then can sale them in future when the rate is high more than a present rate.
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:49:52 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

Well, as bitcoiner there is no reason for you and me to stop buying bitcoin.
If stop for sometime since bad news, its good decision.
If bitcoin goes down again, i will just prepare money to buy at lowest i can.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:52:40 AM

I regret not holdng on to my btc Cry

You are still lucky because you still have the chance to get more bitcoin now. Don't stop buying bitcoin because the price are still cheap for now and always look at the future because bitcoin is the future of all crypto, be more patient.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:53:51 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
At this moment, i think it will be a good idea to pause into buying Bitcoin because its market value is still high. So waiting for its value to fall would be a wise idea. But if you are brave enough and since there's a huge possibility that its value will be more expensive in the future, investing now will still yield to huge profit in the future
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:56:29 AM

I regret not holdng on to my btc Cry
What I only regret is that I did sold at lower price before when it reaches that old ATH's. But well there's no regret that buying bitcoin is a very good investment and deed while bitcoin is still healthy. I'm not going to stop buying bitcoin even with smaller amount of capital, this has been effective with the entire time of my life that I allocated to bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:04:21 AM

Do not stop buying bitcoins because its price and value will be higher int he near future. Bitcoins price will continue to increase especially that there is a coming fork this month so it is better to buy for more and hold it for two to three years in time.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:57:22 AM

Do not stop buying bitcoins because its price and value will be higher int he near future. Bitcoins price will continue to increase especially that there is a coming fork this month so it is better to buy for more and hold it for two to three years in time.
Bitcoin is always moving in the market its price is very volatile and yes dont stop buying bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most and big investment. Even you invest today you will earn big in the future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:35:44 AM

Bitcoin is always moving in the market its price is very volatile and yes dont stop buying bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most and big investment. Even you invest today you will earn big in the future.
It is not a good idea to just continue buying bitcoin because it will not give you assurance that you will keep making profit in bitcoin if you will just buy bitcoin whatever the price is. You should create a target or plan for you to stop buying bitcoin like when or how much price you should stop buying bitcoin and just hold it for long term for a chance to make a lot of profit.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

As for me I will just hold my bitcoin up to the time I reached the amount of bitcoin I wanted.  But if there are opportunities to buy bitcoin then I will buy because I believe in the power of bitcoin.  I believe that its price will still goes up because that its what it is showing.  Especially when its price will goes down and that would be the great opportunity for everyone to have acquire bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:48:14 AM

As for me I will just hold my bitcoin up to the time I reached the amount of bitcoin I wanted.  But if there are opportunities to buy bitcoin then I will buy because I believe in the power of bitcoin.  I believe that its price will still goes up because that its what it is showing.  Especially when its price will goes down and that would be the great opportunity for everyone to have acquire bitcoin.
when the price drops we should grab that opportunity,since it will keep to arise soon.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:56:39 AM

timing is the key to earn a lot from bitcoin investment as we knew that if we bought in the low value for sure it will goes up again and profits will be ours, but if you are also a big fan of bitcoin much prefer to hold your coins and keep buying as it will grow so fast in the timely manner.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:45:42 PM

Ah! Im sure you are still holding your bitcoin since September this year because you will find yourself lucky enough after looking at the prices that bitcoin is currently having. I mean it is such a great profit for you that you can take home. The prices back then where like around the 1.8-2.5K and this just almost 700% rise in the current year itself. Im looking forward to see it go even further so instead of selling them even at this point I’m actually thinking to buy it. This is real holy grail for the era and I’m having it no matter what who dumps it in the first place. :-) Just buy it and be rich in the year 2018 man.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:27:36 AM

you must not lose hope now. bitcoin will surely comeback to the right price it has. keep buying bitcoin and you will still get a lot of profit after.
Buying and selling, as in an exchanger? If it’s an exchanger you’re talking about, an exchanger doesn’t care whether price is going down or going up, all they care about is buying and selling Bitcoins to people. But as for me, with the amount of Bitcoin I have now, I don’t think I should still be buying Bitcoin especially at this high rate of $7000. I might buy some if price happens to fall, though I’m not sure of that.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:55:43 AM

No. You should not stop investing to Bitcoin and to wait for its market value to fall since its market price is continuously increasing
 it will only take time to wait for its valie to be low, it would be a better idea to invest now and hold for a long period of time because it will surely be more expensive in the future.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:56:11 AM

In my opinion,if bitcoin decreases its value, I think it is the best time for you to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin will surely raise its price. As of now, I think it will keep on increasing and by 2018, if we are lucky, it might increase again. Some traders do the buy low sell high strategy and I think its working for them.There will be loses but other coins are increasing as well so it will break even. Trading experts quoted : bitcoin investment is like a poker game, with good read you can earn but bad luck can sometimes hit you hard. It's all about taking the risk.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
RajaJudi

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Less is more

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:38:11 PM

Unless there is no other choice, you should not stop buying bitcoin. First of all, bitcoin is concerned by many types of people. They are learning about bitcoin and the blockchain. Investors are spending their money on this cryptocurrency. THey believe that bitcoin is a good way to invest their money. They see bitcoin as digital gold. That is the sight which will make the price of bitcoin even higher in the future Wink

Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:27:47 PM

Unless there is no other choice, you should not stop buying bitcoin. First of all, bitcoin is concerned by many types of people. They are learning about bitcoin and the blockchain. Investors are spending their money on this cryptocurrency. THey believe that bitcoin is a good way to invest their money. They see bitcoin as digital gold. That is the sight which will make the price of bitcoin even higher in the future Wink
Ehh. Even though Bitcoin looks promising right now, in the far future, the coin needs a ton of integration before it can be accepted as general currency. It can't handle nearly as much transactions per second as our current credit/debit card system. And honestly, that's the most important thing right. Being able to handle a ton of transactions in a short amount of time.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
aftab.436

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:47:43 AM

Ehh. Even though Bitcoin looks promising right now, in the far future, the coin needs a ton of integration before it can be accepted as general currency. It can't handle nearly as much transactions per second as our current credit/debit card system. And honestly, that's the most important thing right. Being able to handle a ton of transactions in a short amount of time.
No No don't stop buying bitcoin if you have money buy some more and hold it. if you are good in trade than make some trade with these bitcoin it will more profitable for you that holding your bitcoin and making trade. Also you can invest your bitcoin in a single project of your own or with some expert people, it will generate income for you in future. the main thing is buying bitcoin. if you buy you can invest you can trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: