Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17810 times)
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:28:32 AM

You should not stop buying btc. Many theorized that the value of bitcoin will rise up to 50000 USD in the year 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:39:50 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

For now yes you can stop buying it because market is reacting in a negative way after the Exchange in China have started to shutdown. This would be a signal that other countries may soon follow it and thus the prices are going to slash in a big way in coming time.

agreed on you mate,having this huge amount lf bitcoin such a pain to capitalize maybe better to wait for early next year before deciding to buy again.for now lets concentrate to those promising alts we could earn good from other coin than bitcoin.unless you have big capital and willing to wait for long term
Kayeshlyn

Activity: 294
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:06:48 PM

Bitcoin undergoing in so much drama today. Fork, segwit, etc. Don't stop buying Bitcoin, instead set some buy order in depth. Take the risk.
Lomperd1

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:32:15 PM

Its all up to you if you want to stop then stop. Don't invest a lot in bitcoins because you will be stressfull when you know that you have a lot of coins in your wallet.

You will react very different and will be depressed when its going down.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:39:31 PM

I guest you have already gotten the answer to your question, but let me just encourage you a little no matter how harsh the exchange market is at any period in time we should always endeavor to hold on because after every tunnel comes the sun.
Hard it been you stop investing in bitcoin as at the time you ask this question you will know what you have loose by now. So you should always be patient and always be able to hold on and take risk when it comes to investment, because is either you loose or you gain at the end.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

If you are satisfied with your bitcoins you have stopped buying it. But if you can buy it and trust you to increase it, then you can buy it. Especially now that bitcoins are going uphill furthermore. If you do not, then you can take a wave of collapse and increase. Buy when bitcoins fall and you sell it when the price rises. In this way you will be able to collect more bitcoins.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:03:53 PM

Buying bitcoin is always a choice of the buyer. For me, i prefer to slowly own satoshi's and keep it in a safe place where i can make sure that it will grow in the future. You should not stop if you have enough money to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is still significantly rising and that is a good sign if you own a large amount of bitcoin.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:45:47 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Don't stop buying BTC. Better to buy more and wait for it to have bigger amount of money.

it is not good to have the money because the money can cause you the risk and he bitcoin is the best source of the income and the price of the bitcoin is buying all the thing for the people now because the source of the bitcoin is holding by a lot of the people who are helping us to have the bright future with the money I can see the growth of the money as I can see the bitcoin is now at the height.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:29:17 AM

Stop buying BTC is the most stupid plan i've ever seen. The price of Bitcoin is not the top for sure, try to hold it for 1 or 2 years? You will see the different.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:04:16 AM

No I won’t stop buying bitcoin but of of course i would buy on
low price and sell on high price, or just keep on keeping until
it is ripe and needed
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:11:12 AM

Don't, just keep buying the bitcoins OP. Go look at the price of bitcoin right now, almost hit $10,000 and i'm sure it will $10,000 very soon. So keep buying the bitcoins right now and you will get easy profits soon, when the price hit $10,000 go sell all your bitcoins because i'm afraid there will be a correction.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:44:41 AM

I will recommended you to buy low, sell high. Don't do something that you lose your btc earnings rather make something for you to profit more and earn more.
If you want to know about our suggestion then I will suggest you to continue your buying bitcoins process till the rate is reached to 15k$ when the rate cross this limit then you can stop bitcoin and wait for future when the rate cross 20k$ then you start selling bitcoin.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:33:00 PM

for now I am no longer buy bitcoin because I think the price is too high because the capital that I have just a little. I think the price of 7500 is already a very high price

Its good to wait for its price to drop, but be sure that you wisely predicted the value change.. You should not stop buying bitcoin, the price is not yet to high. Its not too late to buy bitcoin, there is still promising future that awaits. There is no denying that it would be better to buy once price is lower that the current but sadly price is rising instead of dumping. So now, its still time to buy as much as we can afford, just look at bitcoin as ever growing aaset.
In the event that you have as of now have some bitcoins and you have some additional cash then you should purchase more bitcoins on the grounds that the more you have bitcoins the more you have odds of procuring benefit and Bitcoin will likewise profit more sheltered in light of the fact that keeping cash could be dangerous yet Bitcoin is protected place for the cash that is the reason you should purchase increasingly bitcoins.

I love how everyone says "bitcoins" "buy Bitcoins", etc. when the reality of it is in today's world 99% of people can't afford to "buy bitcoins" and most people can't afford to even buy one, unless they take a big gamble with their life savings or something.

It is crazy to think how back in the day people made 35 or 50 Bitcoins per day from mining it on their laptops. Imagine making $200,000 ina  day just from running a program on your laptop.
You are correct, but that is the way things work, people back in the day took the risk of losing their time and effort when bitcoin was worth nothing and no one knew if it is going to work, now we know that bitcoin is going to work and that is why the price is so high, if you cannot afford a bitcoin then you need to do something about it, or invest in cheaper altcoins and take the risk as the early adopters did.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:23:42 PM

i think its will be in your decision. its to on how do you think and take the risk. but for me it is time to buy more. because i trust in bitcoin that bitcoin will rise again and reach it high value in market.
I agree with you, it depends on you if you want to buy or if you want to stop buying bitcoin. It is self decision making how to handle their situation. Because as of this moment the value of bitcoin had continously increase and bitcoin now are very expensive. Perhaps it's because december month is coming and investors are also increasing so you better think wisely before you buy and you should take the risk. As of now the bitcoin price is more than $8k.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:34:18 PM

It's also depends on what you want if you like to buy or not because as of now the value of buying bitcoin was high so that if you can afford to buy go and as you can see to the statistics that bitcoin was continuously growing up and if you want to take a risk to earn go for it but think hundred times first before you buy if you earn or not.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:03:19 AM

As long as we have money then I suggest to continue to buy bitcoin, the price will continue to rise and $ 10,000 is not an expensive price, tomorrow or tomorrow we will get a more expensive price, and now all users continue to actively buy bitcoin while stocks remain so the price will continue up

TIME
TO
SLEEP
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:08:25 PM

I was expecting you to understand how you've been working it effectively, you still have to study properly the progression of the size to determine properly. Its area of the ability needed.best wishes.
True. However if he truely wants to buy bitcoin then why he needs to get some suggestion just follow your guts if you feel so then so be it butcoin is always there for us to worh not thay hard but to have a good profit and comeback of the money however its easy to earn bitcoin if you understand things how works with in the market and also for the statement of black.
gorot

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:13:07 PM

Value of bitcoin depends only from faith in happy future of it from people who invest in bitcoin. So now its hard to say, where is the highest point of bitcoin price.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:21:17 PM

The demand for bitcoin is unstoppable and has always contributed majorly to its price increase. We are still in the adoption stage where new persons are coming in to access and explore newly the exploits of Bitcoin. When this adoption period is still in phase, bitcoin will be sort for and new transactions are necessary. With this solid information, bitcoin is still a ready and investment trading to go into. I did say you check with a proof to select a good seller.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:34:01 AM

If you can buy then why stop, I know bitcoins value soars up in just a year but imagine how its value will go after another year. Bitcoins growth is not even half way there an now reaching its peak and you may want to be there when the time comes. But you are willing to buy bitcoin at 5k then don't stop and continue to hold as many as you can.
If a person can afford  bitcoins than he should buy them. Still bitcoin is offering profit to it’s users and investors. If someone one want to invest his money than investing in bitcoin is the best idea, beside profit it makes the money safe and give it privacy. No one can ever know what amount of bitcoin are you having until you want to let them know, I think this privacy and security is the best feature of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: