Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17810 times)
FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:35:59 AM

No keep buying bitcoin because it is the right time to buy because of its low price because after the issue in china soon it be more popular and it will become more valuable so if i have the money i will buy more btcoin and have high risk for high success
Do not stop buying bitcoin , if you more money buy more bitcoin and invest it in a project that you sense that can generate more money for you. If you have no experine of investment hire a person for yourself and make some investment for your future with bitcoin. Instead of investment if you hold these bitcoin will also generate more for you because the value of bitcoin is rising day by day.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:19:42 AM

Stop buying bitcoin is something that will make us regret tomorrow or the day after, if we have more money then divert money into bitcoin is a good and wise way because it will make money increase drastically.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:33:23 AM

Stop or keep buying denpend on your own thinking. But I believe that almost people will keep buying Bitcoin whenever they can cause Bitcoin will never stop increasing in the future, for now Bitcoin price is nearly 20k$ but maybe in next year, Bitcoin price will be 50k$ or maybe even 100k$ so I think there are no reason why people should stop buying more Bitcoin Smiley)

mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:40:31 AM

Don't stop Buying Bitcoin, it will make your money earn more money. So why would you stop buying Bitcoin?
For me I think it is never too late and I think it is the right time because bitcoin is running towards 1,00,000$ and It will achieve it in good time.  it is difficult to get a profit especially if the capital is small, you better wait until the price drops to $ 10,000, I think that's the right time to buy , or you can buy after hardfork because usually the bitcoin price will go down and slowly surely go up again
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

you can stop buy bitcoin at now because the price is very hight today,, and you can buy other crypto to trade your asset, and someday you can buy bitcoin while it has correction,, but bitcoin have an icrease trend,, if bitcoin have no correction time you will to be late to buy, and you will be left behind by increasing prices,,
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:35:15 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

I really think that you should consider bitcoin price before deciding to buy bitcoin. It would really affect your chance to gain profit if you buy bitcoin at high price and price goes down after a week or two. You should wait for the right time before buying bitcoin because if you can buy bitcoin cheap, you can earn more money.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:19:22 PM

Never! Look at market now, bitcoin has some downs which will give possibilities to invest in it and earn more in next few weeks so just wait for some really big downs and buy it!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:20:47 PM

BTC at the moment is way too expensive for people with normal jobs and normal salaries i think after a while when bitcoin goes a little bit down it is safer to buy then now because it is way too expensive.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:32:21 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

I really think it depends on the bitcoin price. Today, bitcoin price is not that steady. It already reached it's ATH, and goes down a bit, then increases again. You should wait for bitcoin price to settle or go down. That way you can maximize your profit if you can buy bitcoin at cheap price.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:15:34 PM

When we talk specifically about Bitcoin, even if there are up's and down's Bitcoin will continue to grow even if it is not directly reflected in the price, he consolidate his market position in each minute.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:16:45 PM

I stopped buying crypto in general when ETH hit $100 because my portfolio was so much larger than my salary, it would have been a drop in the water.
As for btc, i prefer alts for the time being, too.

Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:54:58 AM

no why you should stop,you just have to go on and on so that you can sell it in a right time if you will stop buying ,so how can you earn a lot of bitcoin,thank you.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:11:41 PM

In trading the best day to sell is on Friday and the best day to buy is on Monday. The old traders called it the Monday Effect. I need to wait on Monday to prove the validity of this theory or it does not apply in the current crypto currency dip.

Here every day can be a good day to buy or a good day to sell....Not really a particular day of the week.
Who is investing and how big is the investment generally determines dip and rise in the value. If allot of people start buying bitcoin whose price is increasing thinking that it will further increase, it increases for a spike and stabalises, and when slight decrease is seen, people who are panic sellers tend to start selling and  due to this there is sudden dip in tha value which and then it doesnt dip further below.

This anticipation brings all the change and dips and rises.
And in case of bitcoins i dont think any special particular day is decided for rise or fall.
Alaminshaikh

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:34:38 PM

Yes,Right now you can stop buying bitcoin.just see bitcoin price increased day by day ,So you can stop buying.and you can buy other crypto to trade your asset.and have your bitcoin just holding and trading.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:16:32 PM

You should never stop buying Bitcoin. Why? its market value is continuously increasing. What proves this is that, there were people who said that Bitcoin a the market value of 10000 USD, is so much expensive and is not worth buying. But at this moment, Bitcoin is now.priced at 13000 USD. So aas much as possible, invest to it to earn huge profit in the future.
JacLuck

Activity: 104

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:27:47 PM

Let say as by the time you post it and you stop buying, your money is not grow like what happen to last 3rd quarter this year when i plan to buy but put it in stocks which create a good outcome but compare to bitcoin price now last 4th quarter
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:48:00 PM

You should never stop buying Bitcoin. Why? its market value is continuously increasing. What proves this is that, there were people who said that Bitcoin a the market value of 10000 USD, is so much expensive and is not worth buying. But at this moment, Bitcoin is now.priced at 13000 USD. So aas much as possible, invest to it to earn huge profit in the future.
The only thing we need to consider in buying bitcoin is when to get in because everytime bitcoin makes ath after then it will go down. Just like today bitcoin had a good dip and that was a good chance to buy a lot of bitcoin. Wait for the dip all the time to make more money.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:01:02 PM

The only thing we need to consider in buying bitcoin is when to get in because everytime bitcoin makes ath after then it will go down. Just like today bitcoin had a good dip and that was a good chance to buy a lot of bitcoin. Wait for the dip all the time to make more money.
Why would you stop buying in bitcoin  right? Especially now that bitcoin has gone so far and is worth $18k? In fact, it is all worth investing in bitcoin nowadays since it has proven enough that bitcoin price was really unpredictable and it can make you rich as long as you have an investment for even a day or  week.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:47:56 PM

If your plan is to trade short term or hold for long term buy if you see a dip because eventually bitcoin will pump back hard.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:34:29 PM

I do not think so, nothing is sure, stop buying bitcoin at this point is a wise idea because the value of bitcoin has reached a too high level, loss will be greater if the price of bitcoin falls sharply, continuing to buy bitcoin just makes us into a dangerous state, so safe and sure, stop buying bitcoin. Although many people say that it can still increase, we will regret it but we should remember, money is ours, if we fail, we lose money, not them, we should think about safety instead of greed, believing in others is not a good choice

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: