Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17810 times)
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:08:07 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
yes you should stop buying bitcoin as of this moment
bitcoin price is huge and we dont really know what will happen
to its value in the next weeks.either will still climb and will drop.
personally im afraid of what will this dump brings in 2018

I'm still buying bitcoin. But of course, I buy very carefully. I do not know how much bitcoin will grow in price. I believe in his growth.
all predictions for the growth of bitcoin, so you can safely buy and don't panic on the corrections
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:07:14 PM

Currently the bitcoin price is down and only about $ 16200, and it looks like the price will continue to fall until the end of the year, I recommend to wait a week after the new year to make a decision.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:30:14 PM

Since Bitcoin price has risen so much, I'd wait for the next buying opportunity namely the bottom of a correction. It's difficult to identify though.
It is diffcult indeed to buy at this moment because price of btc may continues to go down. Yes wait for it dips and buy btc. Price will eventually rise and also maby predicts in bitcoin to go up next year.
Zertoshi

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:06:10 PM

You should stop buying only when the next whale has finished selling Cheesy
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:06:41 PM

No, bitcoin prices will soon skyrocket tomorrow or next month, this is a good opportunity for us to continue to buy because the price is down, we will get a huge profit if buy now and sell in february 2018.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:34:18 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
yes you should stop buying bitcoin as of this moment
bitcoin price is huge and we dont really know what will happen
to its value in the next weeks.either will still climb and will drop.
personally im afraid of what will this dump brings in 2018
It’s not a right to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is very high and no one can buy bitcoin now a days its end of the year and its price always go to the highest this is a time to sell bitcoin because for investors this  is a right to get their profit bitcoin have also other source of income to earn from  it but investment is the only option to make your money double and this year profit is much more high then ever so not to buy bitcoin only sell bitcoin now a days.
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

Currently the bitcoin price is down and only about $ 16200, and it looks like the price will continue to fall until the end of the year, I recommend to wait a week after the new year to make a decision.
indeed if this time the price is down again but if in the coming year bitcoin prices that can continue to rise and the price is also more expensive too .. and do not panic also on the correction
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:33:46 PM

You will buy the bitcoin. Bitcoin pricess is going down so you will buy and save the bitcoin for the future invest. Next year bitcoin prices will be go high. So it will improver your future life. You will gather some information from bitcpin. If need to bitcoin process and process information check the market places you will get some ideas for the bitcoin.
It fell from $18000 to $16000+plus, but that’s not really much of a fall. I already stopped buying Bitcoin and just benefiting from the investment I made recently before the high price rate. I can’t buy at $18000 and above., But that’s for me, cause I can’t. If you think you’re able to buy at this rates, then there is no problem. You can always buy at any time, at any price rate.
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

should not be sorry for buying bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin gives you a good income. even with expensive fees. it does not matter because bitcoin makes your life better. I think if you have money then you should invest your money on bitcoin because bitcoin will give you more money. you just wait and be patient to see bitcoin prices go up

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:00:56 PM

I buy bitcoin every month. I allocate 15% of my income and invest in the cryptocurrency. I try to take during the price reduction, but even if I bought at a high price, I still remain in the black next month  Wink
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:29:58 PM

And that is the best time to buy bitcoin, buy LOW sell HIGH, a simple trick but very effective to have big profits. The prices of bitcoin have a very huge dump maybe because of the hard fork that is going to happen on December 23, and it is just about two things, either we end up losing profits or could get something on it.

But let's go back to the picture, buying bitcoin when there is a huge dump happening is the best, well only if you have the money to buy of course, just saying my opinion.
mahesagord

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:21:51 PM

I appreciate the fact that you support BTC. As someone who also supports BTC I would say yes you have to buy more BTC and never stop buying. But as a merchant I will abide by my rules to never invest what I can not lose and treat BTC purchases with rational thinking like any other investment.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:03:21 PM

No sir don't stop buying Bitcoin especially today December 22 where Bitcoin price dumps. It is a good time to buy and hold Bitcoin. In addition you can have a decent profit through it. A lot of people panicking about this event and the best thing to do is to keep calm and clear our minds from all negative thoughts.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:24:17 PM

I think not because of sudden down of bitcoins value, we should give up and stop buying bitcoin, we should be in a positive way, maybe this is the right time for us to buy, so when its price goes up, we had the chance to increase our returns which is very likely to happen
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:51:47 PM

No sir don't stop buying Bitcoin especially today December 22 where Bitcoin price dumps. It is a good time to buy and hold Bitcoin. In addition you can have a decent profit through it. A lot of people panicking about this event and the best thing to do is to keep calm and clear our minds from all negative thoughts.
if you look at all the statistics of growth and fall of bitcoin for this year, then I'm sure that there will be even greater falls than today and that's when there will be a good chance to buy Bitcoin to come back to wash it again. It is better to buy and store until we see new parents and prices for Bitcoin.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:46:39 PM

I appreciate the fact that you support BTC. As someone who also supports BTC I would say yes you have to buy more BTC and never stop buying. But as a merchant I will abide by my rules to never invest what I can not lose and treat BTC purchases with rational thinking like any other investment.
Exactly we all say here to buy bitcoins more and more. Things are not that much against you but yes with the wise decisions and rules, you must buy so that maximum profit can be obtained from this. For now, as the prices are so down you need to buy. This will better copra your answer that don’t stop buying. Don’t just be emotional whatever happens, just buy with much wise decision.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:47:43 PM

Honestly I think everyone should buy btc right now. the price is 16.718$ this afternoon but 20k+ is expected already in January next year. I don't expect big rise before next year. In previous years btc price slipped a bit around Christmas and New Year eve. we can just hope for different scheme in remaining days of 2017.
yeah , christmast and new year eve is comming , this reason make bitcoin price will fall a bit because a lot people sell their 20-30% bitcoin for buying stuff or anything for celebrating christmast eve and new year.
u should buy now when the price was falling a bit , then hold till next year and see bitcoin price will rise more than now.
maybe will hit $20-25k.
everyone was think about buy low and sell high , now the bitcoin price is stable at $15k , next year will rise and hit more high price.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:52:35 PM

Honestly I think everyone should buy btc right now. the price is 16.718$ this afternoon but 20k+ is expected already in January next year. I don't expect big rise before next year. In previous years btc price slipped a bit around Christmas and New Year eve. we can just hope for different scheme in remaining days of 2017.
yeah , christmast and new year eve is comming , this reason make bitcoin price will fall a bit because a lot people sell their 20-30% bitcoin for buying stuff or anything for celebrating christmast eve and new year.
u should buy now when the price was falling a bit , then hold till next year and see bitcoin price will rise more than now.
maybe will hit $20-25k.
everyone was think about buy low and sell high , now the bitcoin price is stable at $15k , next year will rise and hit more high price.

You need to know when to stop and when to start again if you plan to
earn from daily and short term price violations. If you are like me long term
holder than you buy at any price, if you are a bit more careful you will buy
in dips like we see one now.
   I also think that after New Year price of Bitcoin will start to rise again,
but this drop is not over yet. Price is currently very unstable and you
need to know your goals and risks before entering in trade with Bitcoin
or other crypto-currencies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:35:10 PM

It really depends on your need. Do you see the need to keep on purchasing Bitcoin despite of its high value? It’s situational for most...As for me, I would still buy because despite of the fall, Bitcoin will surely recover.

leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:50:50 PM

i am only a new comer,i just earning a lot of bitcoin and maybe if i gain a lot of it then thats the time i should buy bitcoin i will never stop for buying because bitcoin now has the higher value ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: