Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17810 times)
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:48:30 PM

I still think that investing in bitcoin is very profitable so I still have to try to collect bitcoin to be a long-term investment
likeBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:53:14 PM

No, if you have the money to keep buying, just do it. But if you are wasting and investing your own money (like your monthly wage) dont do it, because you are probably risking more than what you can afford to lose.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
zakcooper40

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:57:26 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Stop buying BTC means that you will stop receiving the benefits that it can bring, those are also a choice if you do not trust the future of the BTC bring, I personally continue to buy by I believe it will grow

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
SangkuniBird

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:58:20 PM

It's important to understand how Bitcoin works Until you stop doing this. Why should you quit When you see its great potential? Bitcoin has developed a new direction in the technical field, I think this is a safe investment and there is one question whether you want a long term profitable investment? Yes, it is true there is a risk but I think it is safer than gambling or doing other business like trading other assets. Time does not decrease bitcoin, time strengthens it, History of bitcoin proves that bitcoin is most likely. My advice. is to make decisions based on its analysis.
bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:00:54 PM

Everytime you buy bitcoin you are already gaining a profit. As long you have extra money try to convert them to bitcoin since the value of your paper money could depreciate so better invest while you still can.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:03:21 PM

I still think that investing in bitcoin is very profitable so I still have to try to collect bitcoin to be a long-term investment
You should buying bitcoin because its price will going to more high and everyone will get more benefits from this forum, so you should hold your money as you want for investment, it will get you big profit and your future will secure because you can start any business and that will make your life more comfortable.

unneros

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:06:52 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
If you stop buying Bitcoins like you, this will be a bad thing, bitcoin prices will drop sharply if this happens. So I think you should hold it and wait for it in the future because prices can keep rising.
GothicTauren48

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:09:31 PM

No, I don't think it would be a good idea to stop buying bitcoin. Unless you want to be out of this game. You will never earn big in the end if you will stop investing in bitcoin.
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:03:19 PM

if you have bitcoin, it would be best to keep them since lately there were many ups and downs with the price due to the problem with China.
everything depends on you if you want to buy now and sell them the first months of next year

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:44:20 PM

It's not that you should stop buying bitcoin instead you should just keep on investing and earning it nowadays. It is not ideal to buy bitcoin right now because the market value of it has grown very expensive after a long while though buying is still allowed but it would be more beneficial if you will invest. Buying can help bitcoin still but always be smart on making decision on such matters.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:19:37 PM

When we talk specifically about Bitcoin, even if there are up's and down's Bitcoin will continue to grow even if it is not directly reflected in the price, he consolidate his market position in each minute.
Bitcoin is indeed the most expensive currency in the world and it is not easy for most of the people to buy it directly. You are right that dumps are the most precious moments for those who want to collect bitcoin at cheap rates. Most of the new investors enter bitcoin market only when it decreases in value. Right now, it is going down a bit and those who are interested into bitcoin, should buy it right now.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:30:07 PM

never stop buying btc, i would prefer to sell on the highest trend and buy low. or keep buying bitcoin monthly and rest it on your wallet.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:40:31 PM

Though bitcoin value has dropped over the last few days, i don't think you should stop buying bitcoin. In fact,
Due to its low value, it is high time to purchase some. So long as you have the financial capacity to purchase some
Bitcoin then buy some. Bitcoin will soon pump, we just have to be a bit patient for now.

Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:53:46 PM

If you buy bitcoin now at the rate of $14,300 i think the prices s increasing day by day and if you invest good amount in the bitcoin Then you will get some profit after few days as we know that the prices were very high a week ago. Bitcoin is the safe and secure investment for now it is good to buy now you will feel happy once you take the risk of buying bitcoin now in the year 2018. I have read an article in which the experts says that the price will grow more than the historical price ever.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:59:09 PM

it depends on you, If you really believe Bitcoin is a good investment.Just buy more and hold until the price suit for you
Zertoshi

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

Don't stop buying BTC, it sustains prices. For me it's cool to have my yacht for only 500BTC, paid by your money. Thanks!
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:13:10 PM

If you had enough of bitcoin you should stop for a while and also there's a problem around about bitcoins. It depends on your situation on how you manage it. Buy the most amount of bitcoins you want and trade it or sell or even hold it. It's better for took an opportunity on bitcoin value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:24:59 PM

It depends upon you, bitcoin is a long term investment, it's good to buy when bitcoin is cheap and hold it for a long term. It's good to hold bitcoin because it is really profitable. It can grow multiple times in a short span of time depending on market demand.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:52:06 PM

For me, why is your reason why will you stop buying bitcoin. Bitcoin price right now drops down at 15,000$, and you will end buying bitcoin. You should stop buying bitcoin if you are not earning some money or you can’t get some any profit on it, but if you have some money and you are obtaining some cash by the help of bitcoin why will you stop. Just keep buying bitcoin if you are gaining some money through it or you are using it in a significant way. Smiley
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:00:34 PM

I still expect to see BTC above 50K next year and I think it is still good investment, especially, if lightning network will work smoothly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: