Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17817 times)
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

I can see that this post was still on September, did you buy bitcoin? if not, did you regret for not buying it?
Bitcoin right now compare to bitcoin from September jumps very big. Hope that you were able to buy that day.

petramat

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

I can see that this post was still on September, did you buy bitcoin? if not, did you regret for not buying it?
Bitcoin right now compare to bitcoin from September jumps very big. Hope that you were able to buy that day.
Yes just about less than 3 months bitcoin has experienced a very good spike, hope you buy it last september and maybe sekarag you already enjoy the results.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

As of now I guess it is not the right time to buy Bitcoin cause the price is pumping up. Wait for the time when Bitcoin is falling down. So you can buy huge amount of Bitcoin and wait to pump up again.always remember that if you see Bitcoin is low buy it then sell when it high.
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

It depends on you. For me I will not stop. I am using Ethereum to buy Bitcoin. I am not investing here from my personal savings. Whatever happen, I lose nothing. It's an investment for me. I will not stop buying. It depends on how you understand Bitcoin.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

The question is why u stop ? it's pretty good waves in this days. Just don't stop, you the chance maybe in 2018 will increase 4x from usual.
My advice to you is to stop now on buying Bitcoin because right now the price of bitcoin is just getting starting ro rise again or to increase its price again, my other advice to you is try to invest on some altcoins that has a low amount compare to bitcoin just like buying litecoin and waves.

CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

I think so, too expensive and need big capital to buy Btc today. Better for now, switching to altcoin will make more sense.

This depends on how much do you have and how much can you risk for the sake of it. Bitcoin is so volatile so the profit you will be getting is not quite sure to be a good one or a bad one. Switching while the price is high is a common move and it is mostly done by a lot of traders but I think if you have a money to spare and risk, I think bitcoin will be worth it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:02:44 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 05:37:27 PM by zlatan07

Nope.
 If there are major wars, BTC will go up. If there are problems with countries currency, BTC will go up. More investing firms are adopting Bitcoin (finally). There is a limited volume of the currency. Internationalism is growing, which is reducing powers of national governments. That should also reduce their power to stabilize state money. So BTC and other neutral global solutions will improve.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

Actually you dont have to stop of buying bitcoin because sometimes you can get here a huge profit. You can buy bitcoin with a small amount so thatit is not hard to you to buy that. We tHat buying bitcoin is a big help to everyone who sell it because sometimes people who sell their bitcoin can use in important matters, right. So im so thankful for those seller of bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

Actually you dont have to stop of buying bitcoin because sometimes you can get here a huge profit. You can buy bitcoin with a small amount so thatit is not hard to you to buy that. We tHat buying bitcoin is a big help to everyone who sell it because sometimes people who sell their bitcoin can use in important matters, right. So im so thankful for those seller of bitcoin.
Bitcoin profit will very useful for you because if you buy bitcoin and hold for some long time or some months it will get for you huge profit because bitcoin price will going to more high and it will very beneficial for every those who invest their money in bitcoin, so my suggestion for you if you have some extra money and you wants that buy bitcoin so you should buy more bitcoin.

jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

Dont stop buying bitcoin. Buy now and wait for the right time. Use it in a very profitable activity. Invest and earn later.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

bitcoin prices from September until this month have rise more than 10-fold, I think it's not just you who are regret for not buying bitcoin, I feel the same thing too seeing from that experience you should think to dont stop buying bitcoins, bitcoin has great potential in the future let alone many people still do not use/know about bitcoin, you should be able to see the potential high bitcoin prices in the future when many people already use bitcoin
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

If i was you. Im not going to stop buying bitcoin because thier was so possibilities that it may increases even its price fall down. Only a few of portion of bitcoin can affect so the biggest portion was be able to grow and make prosper that before. You must continue and have more patience because patience is a virtue that need to have by man.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

Don't stop..... because bitcoin is a special cryptocurrency.  Now seems to be good time for buying!!! You wont see prices this low for a long time......Buy the dips.

Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

Till price is low compared to past you should not stop buying at my opinion. Price will increase again because of increasing hashing power and you will get your income after selling Wink

tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

if I were you maybe I'll stop buying bitcoin because I think now merket has a negative selection with bitcoin exchange rate, I'm afraid because I will be tempted to be cheaper then the exchange rate will come down again, better I wait for a more stable market
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

to be more secure you may have to be careful about buying bitcoin because nobody knows when this hell will end, but if you want to invest long-term, now is the right time for you to buy it because the price drops almost 30%

ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

In everything you do, there is always a risk, Now, if we go to investment with bitcoins, You have to set an amount that you can afford to lose, because the value is unpredictable, Smiley Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it falls down, But as i've observed, No matter what happen's , be patient, and never panic. This is the best key in trading Crypto's, Best wishes and Goodluck:)
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

It's time to buy bitcoin than stop buying.A small decrease in the price of bitcoin will not affect its price level anymore in future.It will sure rise in coming days and will again continue to rise,it generally happens that the price level once increases and once decreases,no need to panic about it.
According to me it's the great time to buy bitcoin and keep it safe aside and wait for the time when it will again show increase in its price and will touch the sky soon.
mitabacut

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:31:45 PM
Merited by syarifudin (2)

Do not stop buying Bitcoin because this is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are falling, not just the price of Bitcoin being down but other altcoins are also down. it might be a good idea to keep buying bitcoin, because the price is very cheap.

»»»  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange - Implemented as a chat-bot for popular messengers
█      ITO FEBRUARY 14 - MARCH 25       « JOIN ITO NOW »      █
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

you should continue buying btc now.the price are extremely low now.if i have more money i will buy many as i can.becuase i know that it wont take long that the bitcoin price will come back with a strike of lightning and splash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: