Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17818 times)
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

In this days, this is a good time to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin has a lower value than a usually price of bitcoin. If you buy bitcoin for now then in the future worth of your bitcoin will have more value on it and it will have a good profits in the future. Bitcoin is recovering now already and in no time bitcoin will pump again and goes back to the usually price of bitcoin. So buy now to have more profits, to have a worth it investment in the future. Don't miss the chance to have a good profits in the future.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 795

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

for the bitcoin price right now the best thing to do is buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is down and I think it would be profitable to buy now

Yes this is the best time to buy bitcoin because the value reduced very low so investors who miss the earlier chances before . So it is the best time for investors  and no other chances will be come again like this .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
sulendra12

Activity: 2870
Merit: 526

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

We have got good chance to buy more BTC in this dip.
Anytime is the best time to buy Bitcoin, but should be aware with those pump and dump event to make sure you're not get panic when this occurs.

Such a forecast is unlikely to be given to anyone because no one is sure how much the price can drop down
Slowly but sure, this price would be stable on any place.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
why do you want to stop buying?
this is the right moment because the price is still cheap, if you have money that you will not use in a long time you better buy bitcoin and hold it for a long time because I'm sure bitcoin will return a surprise after this price drop

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

I do not think it's a loss if we stop buying bitcoin now, trust me with a big prospect of bitcoin in the future and will soon reach at least $ 50,000 this summer.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
  no one can tell whether you buy now or not. only thing you need to look is the price of bitcoins last 2 years ago. from 600$ per 1 bitcoins  on 2016 up to 20k$ on november 2017. and now down again to 11k$. for me this is the best time to buy. but it is your choice and youre the only to decide it's up to you...
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

Whatever it is just buy bitcoin.  This is the best time for us to buy bitcoin since its price is low compared before.  Its price drops almost up to 50%.  Thankfully it is now gaining its price and goes up again.  Just buy bitcoin.  If only I have money then I could have more right now.
Senkuli

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

I think all the decisions are yours because they are related to your personal investment in this bitcoin.
if I can advise you I will suggest you to buy bitcoin, the bitcoin development is very good today, many people who want to invest in bitcoin and hope to get a good profit in the future.
maybe you should not invest your entire money on bitcoin, you can also try to buy altcoin as an alternative in digital currency investing.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1415

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

no one can tell whether you buy now or not. only thing you need to look is the price of bitcoins last 2 years ago. from 600$ per 1 bitcoins  on 2016 up to 20k$ on november 2017. and now down again to 11k$. for me this is the best time to buy. but it is your choice and youre the only to decide it's up to you...

It is always the same thing every year especially in quarter 1 of each year. Probably something to do with the chinese new year but that alone is not enough to drive the exchange rate down atleast 50 % from the ATH this year

The decision is not wether to buy bitcoin or not but at this rate, it will be either if you keep holding or not because Im pretty sure there are alot of people that is holding and have bought bitcoin already

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rodzz

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

Don't buy if you can't live without losing it. BTC was pretty low yesterday. It's still not at a bad price. The call is obviously yours but scared money doesn't make money.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

No, it's not worth stopping now is the time to buy bitcoin so the price has fallen and it's a great chance to buy
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:11:35 AM

You should never stop buying BTC. You should continue to buy and hold as much as possible because it will continue to rise in value as more people buy in. Also it's universally scare.

Agree with you

I think it's the time to buying btc. Anyone can buy btc amd hold it as much as possible. Because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. If any one buy bitcoin and hold it, in future he or she can get more money to it.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:55:35 AM

Honestly speaking at the right time it is not good decision to stop buying BTC because now price is fall more then past price so its again chance to buy more and more BTC now as probability of increasing price again is more so if you can buy now more and hold them for a time when price again hit 20K$ then you can make enough profit.
Pikachushka101

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:01:04 AM

I think that it's worth thinking about to sell and not to buy. Still see what is happening to him and how the price is moving, so now there are many conversations, who are trying to keep with hope for the future and who is now in a confused state.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

for the bitcoin price right now the best thing to do is buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is down and I think it would be profitable to buy now
Just simple. Buy low sell high the value of bitcoin now of course is high don't be afraid to buy so far bitcoin always bounce back even there are some bumps along the way and maybe you want to invest in some altcoins to or to eth i mean it is much better so you have a backup if something happens cause no one can tell what exactly gonna happen next.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:05:46 AM

No, it's not worth stopping now is the time to buy bitcoin so the price has fallen and it's a great chance to buy

I don't get why people ask this, bitcoin is a digital currency, mostly seen by a lot of people as an asset and if they want to invest or maybe buy to be used on how they want it, they will buy. Why should someone stop them from buying BTC since it is open to a lot of online markets and exchanges. BTC getting lower and lower so I think it is good to buy now.
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

For now, this is right time to buy btc. btcoin price now getting low. so, don't miss it. just buy & hold it some years or investment in a project & earn huge profit  Smiley
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:44:31 AM

I think that it's worth thinking about to sell and not to buy. Still see what is happening to him and how the price is moving, so now there are many conversations, who are trying to keep with hope for the future and who is now in a confused state.

Why stop buying bitcoin if it is continuous to its growth? The main point here is to continue holding your current bitcoin asset and then just wait. You should not be panic because we know the stability of bitcoin. If the price is low, then take the chance of buying more of it then wait the value to rise and sell.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

I think this is the right time to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin has a low value as of now. If you have bitcoin, just don't sell it because you will have no profits in the investment you have. The good idea and a wise idea is to hold your your bitcoin until you reach your desired price of bitcoin and if your bitcoin have already profits.
bebtc

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

I think you could buy it now. The price is lower now but it will go higher in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: