Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17810 times)
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

This is a good time to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin has a lower value than usual bitcoin prices. If you buy bitcoin for now, then in the future your bitcoin value will have more value and will produce good profits in the future. Bitcoin has recovered now and in a short time, bitcoin will pump again and return to the usual price of bitcoin. So buy now to get more profit, to be worthy of future investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peterson410

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

On the off chance that you stop purchase bitcoin now, I wager you will most likely think twice about it in light of the fact that the dumping of the cost is only a typical marvel inside the market that influences the cost of bitcoin.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

As you going to check the value of Bitcoin now, you could say its really to buy not stop buying it mate.  Because for now its the right to invest a huge amount of it if you have a lot of capital to do it. Besides its an opportunity for the traders anyway.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

As you going to check the value of Bitcoin now, you could say its really to buy not stop buying it mate.  Because for now its the right to invest a huge amount of it if you have a lot of capital to do it. Besides its an opportunity for the traders anyway.

If we look at the highest price in the year of 2017, we can say at the moment is certainly a good time to keep buying. because the possibility prices will recover, or even increase higher than the previous year. so never stop buying bitcoin when the prices were cheap. bitcoin has a bright future, we could see every year the growth of bitcoin always increase.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

The Chinese market can indeed affect other countries' markets.
It's a matter of risk, do not dare take the risk do not buy, dare to risk buy ..
Not always the bitcoin decreases, there are times when bitcoin markets rise again.
For me its good to buy at the current rate, a 9,000$ difference from the current ath is good. I mean look man if you buy now i am sure in time bitcoin will inflate higher than the current ath.

Peterson410

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

On the off chance that you need to purchase bitcoin at the present time it isn't a decent time. The cost is as of now high. In the event that you get some bitcoin who knows the cost will go higher or go more down. No one realizes that. On the off chance that I were you I will run with Etherium. This crypto coin will without a doubt go higher.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

Buying BTC is a short term investment now that the hype is over and the ecosystem has to face the fact that it is a rubbish currency, I wouldn't advise you to hold it for too long as I think BTC will collapse.
That is your opinion but I think most people who invested with bitcoin believe that the price will be higher in the long run.
It's not that we are holding because of the hype but because of its real usefulness, as soon as the awareness will spread, that would be the time it will gain massive adoption.
we are aslo expecting that bitcoin price will get rise and therefore i think that the current price is the best price for investment in bitcoin, these peole who still do not invest their money in bitcoin they should invest it right now because once bitcoin price will start increasing its price then they many not get the chance to trade bitcoin in such a low price.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
I think it will be better if you will just stick on buying the most affordable price for you to avoid regreting that you might just get loss with the moment you bought it at the higher price than what it was intended to be bought in the price list because there is no such assurance that you can  regain what you have spend in buying. Also, you must not stop buying Bitcoin because it can provide you more opportunities to gain more if you will buy more for you own benefits.

SiOmnesEgoNon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:51:49 AM

I bet you should not jump into conclusion of stopping to buy bitcoin because of what you have just initially seen within the bitcoin's price status of going down. If you ever did stopping it, I bet you will surely regret it because the dumping of the price is just a normal phenomenon within the market that affects the price of bitcoin. Instead of stopping you must continue buying more to make yourself gain more once the price pumps which typically going on every little time after the dump.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:03:47 AM

You should if you think you have too much and if you think that you've lost that much too.Holding too much quantity of bitcoin may cause you having so much risk on your shoulder because if you have so much stock and if martket crash then you will lose big amount.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:45:24 AM

Whether or no any person should buy or sell bitcoin is incredibly hard to assess without further information. Putting money into cryptos is a high risk high reward situation, so if you are generally a risk averse person its not a good idea. If you are financially risk taking and/or have a long time in which you are hoping to grow equity from any money invested then it is something to consider. The timing of purchasing is also something that is hard to answer in black or white terms. You can either try and catch a low with everything you are willing to put in and hope that you timed it right and ride it up, or you can cost average in to limit the weight of your bags in case of a market down turn (something i would recommend if you are asking the questions should i buy/sell). Finally its very important to do your own DD outside of a forum and gaining opinions. Have a look at the news, get an idea of fundamentals, look into basic technical analysis. Just my 2 sats.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:32:22 AM

I have not enter into buying bitcoins. Anyway, how can I know how much coins do I have already? I am still understanding the nature of bitcoin even though I am a member already. I want to know how to invest in bitcoin that will give you a profit at the end?

Bitcoin to the moon
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:04:47 AM

No, do not ever stop to invest with BTC. Continue to continue the struggle that we have passed the period of BTC price decline and other cripto money, will end in the near future will all rise again and better than last day. If it's only a temporary stop this will not be a problem but if we stop within a period of more than 1 week I think we will miss a lot of opportunities because we leave too much activity with cripto money.
Time will continue and we all will be waiting for change, for the sake of my economic needs take the time I can to continue to rise from failure. I will never shut up and just sleep, let my day run out and I'll wait for the bitcoin to rise high again.

Rodzz

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:58:38 AM

The way the market is shaping up I would try to keep buying bitcoin. At the moment is well below the ALH. Bitcoin is like gold, its the most popular and accepted crypto. Gold was widely excepted in the ancient days. Keep just a little in case to hedge against risk when trading alt coins.

I wouldn't bet too much though, I think there are a few coins that are more efficient and etc.
yanshan

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

for the bitcoin price right now the best thing to do is buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is down and I think it would be profitable to buy now
Indeed there is no reason to stop buying bitcoin because now price of bitcoin as normal and all people can easily afford it. When I look at growing price of bitcoin then it is motivating me and asking me to buy more bitcoin for further future of mine, bitcoin is increasing in price so it is sure that future with bitcoin is bright if you will buy more than nothing will occur in form of lose so profit is definite and it is good to buy more and more.
billysaputra

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:25:35 AM

No, you don't stop buying Bitcoin. For banning ICO in China Bitcoin prices are going down. But not for a long time. It will increase soon definitely. Stop buying Bitcoin is your wrong decision. It's the best time to buy and hold Bitcoin.

I strongly agreed with you, stop buying Bitcoin is wrong decision . Because now the price of Bitcoin is down. So it's the best time to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin price increase soon definitely. So, you should buy Bitcoin and hold it. If you buy Bitcoin and hold it you must get enough money in future.
Buying or not is the decision of each party all have a thought but indeed we here give advice not to sell because the price is still low today. it is my suggestion why we should buy.
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:19:06 AM

Definitely no. It is a wrong choice if you stop buying BTC because the price of it is at lowest right now and you just have to wait until the price of bitcoin goes up again. It is possible for bitcoin to reach million again and that is the time you are going to sell your Bitcoin and obtain your profit.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:54:13 PM

it all depends on you, no one can forbid. because I'm sure this bitcoin will always recover from the fall of the market.
and I recommend it better to buy at a low price and sell it for a high price.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

Do not stop buying Bitcoin because this is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are falling, not just the price of Bitcoin being down but other altcoins are also down. it might be a good idea to keep buying bitcoin, because the price is very cheap.
Yes indeed, I also agreed with the opinion of you and it’s also advice nice to me, I also wouldn’t stop buy bitcoin as you say this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is right true again cheap, I will continue to fondle bitcoin until my money up, and I will investment all bitcoin that I’ve bought for 2019.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

Bitcoin will always be profitable for brave people i think Grin If you have bitcoin you will not lose everything and also have oppotunity to multiply your goods.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: