Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC?  (Read 17817 times)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:14:41 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
If you see the market that is red it is good to buy for more bitcoins and hold it for a long time. Bitcoin is still asleep for now and I believe it will pump in a few months. If I have money now I will invest bitcoins because now is the best time for bitcoin investment.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
If you see the market that is red it is good to buy for more bitcoins and hold it for a long time. Bitcoin is still asleep for now and I believe it will pump in a few months. If I have money now I will invest bitcoins because now is the best time for bitcoin investment.

of course, this is a good time to buy another bitcoin if we can see the market is in red but before we buy bitcoin, we need to know how much money we still have so we can decide how much we want to buy. I think we don't have to use all of our money to buy bitcoin only but we can spread into another coin so we can have a big chance to make a profit in the future. but yes, buying bitcoin still have a big chance for us to make a big profit later. but if you have a big amount of bitcoin then maybe you can stop buying bitcoin and you can only wait for the price to go up again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ferylero

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

investment capital.
In my opinion it will be too late to invest in BTC after the price will touch 12000 again. That may freeze your investment capital for a long term.
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

AS of today I think you can buy btc because the prices are going stable at 9k, but i would be better if you consider looking at some prospective alts.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:23:45 AM

I will not stop buying it, I hope you will do the same, and now is a good time to buy and many predict its growth in the future so I see no reason to stop buying bitcoin
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

No, I suggest to continue buying bitcoin, as it happens today that bitcoin prices look cheap and this is an opportunity for anyone to get a big profit if you want to buy now.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

No, you should consider bitcoin more like an asset for now, buy as much as you could and hold as much as you can afford. It would be wise to see bitcoin as an ever growing value asset. The right time to stop buying would be once the majority are into it and it is then widely accepted as a form of payment in all public and private institutions.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

If you want to invest in for long time. The price is not very important because expected price of bitcoin next year is extremely high comparing with now. We will see new all time highs for sure.
Buying bitcoin now make you like 99% sure that you will earn some in nearest months, holding it even more like 2/3 years gives you more percent, with bitcoin you could be just confident with your invested money.

Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

its up to you if you want to stop or not.
but I suggested to you is don't stop buying btc now because this is the right time to buy because the value of btc is in cheapest price all people will buy btc now and hold it longer. we know that btc is in popularity and people will curious about it so definitely btc will rise again and giving back all the investors.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

No , buy more bitcoin and you just have to be patience for some time the price will still high

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

for me , stop in when it’s high but when it’s low go and buy it’s all about investing and taking the risk to receive the price , without taking the risk you can’t get the price . Aceept the challenge and see if the result is profit or loss.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

for me , stop in when it’s high but when it’s low go and buy it’s all about investing and taking the risk to receive the price , without taking the risk you can’t get the price . Aceept the challenge and see if the result is profit or loss.
Its right, if you still have enough money to buy bitcoin then today is the right time for its price is low. Bitcoin will not rise up if theres no support from the people who bought and uses it. It will rise because of the people and it also down because of the people. The future of bitcoin is in our hands. We should keep on supporting bitcoin so that we achieve what we wanted to have.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:20:47 PM

If you really want to buy bitcoin and hodl it for some time price which we have now should just make you do that not make you more scared cause we are in a big hole and bitcoin can just pump suddenly in nearest days.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

as of march 29, 2018 for me this time will be the great time or best time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low and im sure bitcoin will go up morethan the last peakprice way back december last year. so what are you waiting for buy now risk now thank me later.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

As for my advice, this time is not  for trading but a time for buying. The value is still so low but let us not lose hope. I know the time will just come and it will surely goes up again. And when the time comes, you may trade your coins and earn a bigger profit. Let us not be affected about the news.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

it depend on what are you expect for bitcoin price in future, if you doubt the price will rise again in future, best for you is to stop buying bitcoin. but if you expect it price will rise in future, rightnow is the best time. and i believe most people still believe will rise again in future.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

You should not stop buying bitcoins! If you want to become rich, then you should keep buying bitcoins. You will not regret it if you will keep buying bitcoins because bitcoin will give you bright future.
Suslura

Activity: 587
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

This is the wrong thing, if we stop buying, then we will get a more expensive price next month, do not stop buying, the price is now cheaper, do not expect to buy, invest, according to experts, this year's bitcoin price will reach $ 20,000 again.
Of course, whether people have the finance to buy more and more Bitcoin, then this is good and it needs to be done. This is the way to raise demand for Bitcoin on the market. But you do not take into account the fact that Mr. Gox is again trying to throw a huge amount of Bitcoin onto the market, which can exceed the demand for Bitcoin in the crypto currency market tens of times.

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

This is the wrong thing, if we stop buying, then we will get a more expensive price next month, do not stop buying, the price is now cheaper, do not expect to buy, invest, according to experts, this year's bitcoin price will reach $ 20,000 again.
Of course, whether people have the finance to buy more and more Bitcoin, then this is good and it needs to be done. This is the way to raise demand for Bitcoin on the market. But you do not take into account the fact that Mr. Gox is again trying to throw a huge amount of Bitcoin onto the market, which can exceed the demand for Bitcoin in the crypto currency market tens of times.
We don't need stop buying bitcoin, don't just see the value of the bitcoin now but its value in the future, that is the reason why I kept believing and investing at, I never stop believing or doubting it, hope that all members here are gonna do the same.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

let's just say you're betting when buying Bitcoin at current prices, prices going up or down should be accepted,
I predict the price of Bitcoin will rise again in early July...

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: