Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Graet.Loan - Paying 0.05% interest daily  (Read 53030 times)
rudrigorc2
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:19:17 AM

Without prejudice,

I believe I am the largest creditor in relation to the Graet.Loan.
I am located in Australia, and have been in preliminary discussions with a Sydney law firm regarding this. (One that is familiar with Bitcoin and has done work related to the Australian Bitcoin industry)

As Graeme Tee indicated his intentions to pay the bulk of the loan off some time in mid 2014 - I haven't yet sent him any direct communications regarding a demand for payment of either interest or principal.

Given that it is now July, and he hasn't made any recent public statements - I will likely send a letter of demand soon.

That said - I'm not hopeful that Graeme's businesses are in a position for him to put a meaningful dent in his liabilities at the moment.

If Graeme will communicate, I may even delay legal action a little further. I am also amenable to renegotiating the interest rate to a *lower* amount. (Though I speak only for myself in this)
I believe the change in the Bitcoin mining landscape was one critical factor in reducing his ability to pay back this loan, and this caught many of us off-guard - so I think it's reasonable to reassess the interest rate.

Graeme, Please communicate and negotiate with us.

Yes please communicate Graet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:13:19 PM

Without prejudice,

I am located in Australia, and have been in preliminary discussions with a Sydney law firm regarding this. (One that is familiar with Bitcoin and has done work related to the Australian Bitcoin industry)

As Graeme Tee indicated his intentions to pay the bulk of the loan off some time in mid 2014 - I haven't yet sent him any direct communications regarding a demand for payment of either interest or principal.

Given that it is now July, and he hasn't made any recent public statements - I will likely send a letter of demand soon.

That said - I'm not hopeful that Graeme's businesses are in a position for him to put a meaningful dent in his liabilities at the moment.

If Graeme will communicate, I may even delay legal action a little further. I am also amenable to renegotiating the interest rate to a *lower* amount. (Though I speak only for myself in this)
I believe the change in the Bitcoin mining landscape was one critical factor in reducing his ability to pay back this loan, and this caught many of us off-guard - so I think it's reasonable to reassess the interest rate.

If your the 13NbNBhTtUeuCTFXE6XfqkZ57kbrsMEMmp bitcoinadress with 27 575 shares in Graet loan then you should be the biggest creditor. There is 27 creditors with over 1000 shares(10 btc) and 80 creditors in total in Graet loan.

Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:05:00 AM

If your from Aus why dont you visit him ?
i'll pay him a visit if people are willing to pay. people pay up when you confront them. people have posted up how he sits on IRC so he must be running scared, in hiding, on irc.

ru0chen

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:30:43 PM

julz:  I would like to join a lawsuit for Graet.Loan, if there is one, assuming a reasonable cost. I lost more than 183 BTC. Please contact me here or via PM.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:46:35 AM

Without prejudice,

Good luck, please keep us reasonably updated.

16,302 Graet.Loan shares (btcinvest) here.
leahsandes

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:48:25 AM

Good luck, please keep us reasonably updated.

16,302 Graet.Loan shares (btcinvest) here.

These need to be reposessed. how can he be allowed have so many nice things?
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:58:37 PM

Since when do shares of a defaulted loan count as good things?
ru0chen

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:36:09 PM

Graet if you want me to stop asking your friends what you have done and how i can contact you, you should explain the situation here public or send my coins back. I know you read this.

If your plan is to stay it out and forget it, it will not work Smiley, many of us wont give up.
szmarco

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:34:41 AM

Old Graet, When will you tell us what's going on?
DRK

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:05:15 AM

Having read this thread it seems the time for asking him is up, time to ask yourselves the plan of action. The legal fees would be a lot less than the BTC he has allegedly ran away with (source: I'm a lawyer, although not in this field).
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:24:16 AM

Having read this thread it seems the time for asking him is up, time to ask yourselves the plan of action. The legal fees would be a lot less than the BTC he has allegedly ran away with (source: I'm a lawyer, although not in this field).

I'm willing to join a lawsuit if there's one.

ru0chen

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:05:42 AM

I'm readlly willing to join a lawsuit too
joris

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:00:08 PM

Check the mailbox associated with your BitFunder account for a message from loan@graet.net

At least I've received a message.

;-)
ortsi

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:03:25 PM

I'm willing to join a lawsuit (for 15 BTC). The most important issue: Is there a volunteer willing to organize it, with enough credibility?
ohyeahok

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:03:23 PM

Check the mailbox associated with your BitFunder account for a message from loan@graet.net

me too.
szmarco

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:20:41 AM

me too.
I didn't receive it. What's the content?
tolan77

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:33:38 AM

me too.

Here's the email I received. I don't know if the content is different for anyone else.

Hello graet.loan holders,
I have set up this email to be able to communicate with actual loan holders, rather than anyone with an opinion (bitcointalk).

Over the last few month business has improved:
Crowncloud.net continues to grow and has expanded the range of products and services available to customers,
After opening up a Chinese mining node Avalon joined Ozcoin with 1/2 of their farm, this is the first step in building Ozcoin back to a viable size.
The start up I invested in is planning to launch in September.
I am also looking into other projects.

I am planning to do a 1% payout after 7 days, this will total just under 20btc as I hold some graet.loan I was able to buy back before BF closed.
I know it isn't much, but it is a start.
Further payments will be made as funds become available.

I am delaying the payout 7 days to give people time to send me an updated Bitcoin address for payouts to be sent to, otherwise payouts will be sent to the registered public Bitfunder Bitcoin address.
to update address please reply to this email from your Bitfunder email address with "update" in Subject and include your public Bitfunder Bitcoin address.

Please note:
Continued lies,legal action,  attacks on my businesses and character will delay or stop my ability to repay the loan.
support of my businesses will speed my ability to repay the loan

Best wishes
Graeme

twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:54:08 PM

Please note:
Continued lies,legal action,  attacks on my businesses and character will delay or stop my ability to repay the loan.

Best wishes
Graeme

Hmmm... where else have I heard this before...
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:49:20 AM

me too.

Here's the email I received. I don't know if the content is different for anyone else.

Hello graet.loan holders,
I have set up this email to be able to communicate with actual loan holders, rather than anyone with an opinion (bitcointalk).

Over the last few month business has improved:
Crowncloud.net continues to grow and has expanded the range of products and services available to customers,
After opening up a Chinese mining node Avalon joined Ozcoin with 1/2 of their farm, this is the first step in building Ozcoin back to a viable size.
The start up I invested in is planning to launch in September.
I am also looking into other projects.

I am planning to do a 1% payout after 7 days, this will total just under 20btc as I hold some graet.loan I was able to buy back before BF closed.
I know it isn't much, but it is a start.
Further payments will be made as funds become available.

I am delaying the payout 7 days to give people time to send me an updated Bitcoin address for payouts to be sent to, otherwise payouts will be sent to the registered public Bitfunder Bitcoin address.
to update address please reply to this email from your Bitfunder email address with "update" in Subject and include your public Bitfunder Bitcoin address.

Please note:
Continued lies,legal action,  attacks on my businesses and character will delay or stop my ability to repay the loan.

Best wishes
Graeme

Thanks for the update Graeme on the situation and the progress your making and thanks joris and tolan77 for making us aware about the mail, i also recieved the email.

Bananery

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:21:37 PM

What about if someone has set wrong address on bitfunder and is now on vacation? Graet doesn't care about that? I thought a honorable man would do it the other way. He would wait for confirmation of the address from all creditors.

But Graet doesn't care, he will then blame his creditors if it happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: