Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin will be used in our daily transactions.  (Read 4959 times)
Chezzka

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:11:24 PM

I might be possible in the future, I use bitcoin daily ( I have a bitcoin debit card )

However I dont think Bitcoin will be utilized as much in the future ( 20 years from now )

Why not. Nothing is impossible now a days.
In the future btc will be known and if the countries accept changes, btc will be accepted in  every transaction.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nomad1109

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:02:37 PM

I agree with the guys saying bitcoin shouldn't be used on a day to day basis. For bigger transactions or investment it's fine, but the transaction costs are huge if you're gonna just pay for a soda. It's just not efficient. There's a new ICO called Universa that claims to have very small transaction fees and very fast transactions. If it's properly scalable it could be used for these kinds of transactions.

pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:06:22 PM

If bitcoin will be used as our daily payment is it possible that schools will be accepting it as payment for tuition fees? And if it will be accepted they need to teach the students the use of bitcoin and give the knowledge to use it and how it works.

In my opinion it might highly recommended and quite logically possible to happen but as for the current status of bitcoins, I think it can't be use yet to all kinds of deals and transactions just what a regular currency does. We just need to convince those who are in the business line to use bitcoins as a means of payment but it is difficult to do unless you had connections globally.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:59:34 PM

If bitcoin will be used as our daily payment is it possible that schools will be accepting it as payment for tuition fees? And if it will be accepted they need to teach the students the use of bitcoin and give the knowledge to use it and how it works.
I think if a country has legalized bitcoin, anything can be done well. including in making school payments using bitcoin. to teach all the bitcoin knowledge to the students.
as in the Swiss country, there is already one university whose payment method uses bitcoin.
I am sure, someday we will be able to do anything or make payment transactions using bitcoin. because now many people who know bitcoin and support it so that the development of bitcoin world will be more advanced and better again.
Hope ..
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

Well, it is happening out there.

This school in India is accepting Bitcoin,

Dharwad International School in Karnataka is the first school offering a facility of Bitcoins for their annual fees. The population of 1.25 billion, is set to overtake China’s by 2022 – and India’s remittance industry is calculated at a massive $50-70 billion. Experts are touting India as home of the next Bitcoin boom.

Didn't know that earlier, do other schools also accept bitcoins ?

Edit : link to article : http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx?eid=31808&articlexml=Buying-with-bitcoins-31082015010046

And this one,

* Australian Primary School Students Explore Bitcoin.

However, considering the number of such examples, it is still in the alpha phase and I hope that in the coming years we will have more schools with Bitcoin/Blockchain as a study syllabus.
MaryCris

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:50:23 AM

One that has bitcoin can go to places without necessarily exchanging his current currency to that his country destination is using. For as long as he has bitcoin he can go there immediately and if there no stores that accept bitcoin as payment then he has just to exchange them to the country's money. Also, cryptocurrencies are already used as an instrument for large transactions because as observed, it has a huge value when it is being exchanged in fiat money. There are now ATMs fro bitcoin, too.
Tobias-CrowdDrive

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:00:04 AM

I think it depends on the country and how open they are for new technologies like Bitcoin. In some villages in Switzerland you can already pay your tax with Bitcoin. And the federal railway of Switzerland sells Bitcoin at their Billets vending machines.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:05:25 AM

I hope so, if that will be implemented, it will be a lot easier for students like me to pay tuition. We don't need to fall in line that takes a lot of our time before your turn. It will be hassle free for all the schools because of its fast transactions.
Shivan Dragon

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:49:46 AM

Transactions will be easy if we use bitcoin. Checks, debit and credit cards will lessen the use of these if bitcoin will be allowed in transactions. But it will take time and it is a long process especially in the govt.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:57:14 AM

Yes, it will need to understand very well about bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency. So, I think it need to use in our daily transaction nationally & internationally.  In school, it need to give them right information about bitcoin.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:00:29 AM

If Bitcoin has been widely accepted and recognized by the government as legitimate payment then Bitcoin can be used to perform any financial transaction. oh yes it also depends on where to receive payment with Bitcoin, For a place / store / school that does not have Bitcoin address of course they can not accept payment with Bitcoin. Basically anyone who has a Bitcoin wallet can then accept Bitcoin, including a place or agency that provides services.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:03:55 AM

before that happend, it's country must legalized bitcoin first.  when it's coin had been legalized, then it is possible to become as payment method. well, that's not far away for some developed country. i hope the developing country can be like that too.  Smiley
Gradually acceptane of bitcoin in institution is really near and have possibilities to happen.
Government participations and community support will give chance of faster movement in regards with these. Because we can make big things and more success if we all go together.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:08:00 AM

Of course. I believe that bitcoin will be use in our daily payment in the near future. It is true that there are now many stores that are accepting bitcoins as payment. Like in Japan, 100,000 stores are now accepting bitcoins.
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:15:25 AM

if in everyday life bitcoin currency we can use to make transactions, then I think will change the currency in our country. and also true in your opinion that how to make transactions using bitcoin is to be taught in all circles so they understand how to use it.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:24:32 AM

if in everyday life bitcoin currency we can use to make transactions, then I think will change the currency in our country

It will not change the currency of your country.  Grin bitcoin will just become another option to pay for your the goods that you want to have. We can pay to anyone as long as he or she will accept bitcoin.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:43:55 AM

if in everyday life bitcoin currency we can use to make transactions, then I think will change the currency in our country

It will not change the currency of your country.  Grin bitcoin will just become another option to pay for your the goods that you want to have. We can pay to anyone as long as he or she will accept bitcoin.

I agree. Your country's currency will stay the same while Bitcoin will be another option for payment. Or Bitcoin can be considered as Universal Currency wherein every country will approved it and adapt it but I think it will need more years to happen because Bticoin is not yet full accepted worlwide.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:00:28 AM

I agree. Your country's currency will stay the same while Bitcoin will be another option for payment. Or Bitcoin can be considered as Universal Currency wherein every country will approved it and adapt it but I think it will need more years to happen because Bticoin is not yet full accepted worlwide.
Yes, little by little bitcoin popularity keeps on growing. Same time this has been becoming an universal currency with anywhere conversion accessibility. Slowly the usage for daily transactions keeps on increasing as more and more online stores have started to accept bitcoin as well started rendering services.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:33:59 AM

Transactions will be easy if we use bitcoin. Checks, debit and credit cards will lessen the use of these if bitcoin will be allowed in transactions. But it will take time and it is a long process especially in the govt.

yes that is easy but as long as we don't solve the time confirmation for every transaction then we are having difficulties to use bitcoin as our daily transaction. people don't want to wait too long to see their transactions get confirmed and they only want to do with fast transaction with small fee. many people doesn't think that for making transaction, if we use small fee then our transaction will getting slower to confirm in the network. but if the the transaction can go fast then i think people will be happy and they will use bitcoin as their daily transaction.
viniviki

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:39:11 AM

The government will accept bitcoin, but only for value storage.did you agree?
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:41:34 AM

Well that would be great because unlike the fiat money that we use it doesnt have a tax.And the fact that it will be accepted directly will also reduce the hassle of converting it into fiat money that also requres you some payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: