Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin will be used in our daily transactions.  (Read 4959 times)
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:03:25 PM

I don't think that would happen. Cause I never see a Bitcoin transactions happened in just a second, it takes time. Of course we might use bitcoin transaction on a daily basis but I don't think it would happen the way you think it would happen.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:15:03 PM

Bitcoin in a future is possible to happen that it will be accepted in different transaction and even like what you said in the tuition in school, i think it is also a good idea that students may be able to know on how to earn bitcoin so that they help to support in their daily needs and all things need in school.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:20:53 PM

If bitcoin will be used as our daily payment is it possible that schools will be accepting it as payment for tuition fees? And if it will be accepted they need to teach the students the use of bitcoin and give the knowledge to use it and how it works.

The only way bitcoin can go into school curriculum and be taught in class is when the countries government has accepted bitcoin into their system  as a legal currency. This might not happen in some countries, but if it will,  it will have to take a very long time to happen.
Bitcoin implementation is a must if we want to have a curriculum that is based on the actual system of bitcoin in transactions, investments or even in trading. So it definitely need time for it to be possible in the future, but for me bitcoin has a more importance on just being a currency that could be used on daily transaction. For me and for almost the people that uses bitcoin, Bitcoin also serve as a way for them to earn and to have profit out of their money.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:21:18 PM

If bitcoin will be used as our daily payment is it possible that schools will be accepting it as payment for tuition fees? And if it will be accepted they need to teach the students the use of bitcoin and give the knowledge to use it and how it works.
Yes it may possible to happen.
Ofcourse if we are going to use BTC as our local exchange in our daily live.
We need to educated the youth in using it, just like a real money.
So that, they could avoid errors in doing some transactions.
And in addition it will become more convience.
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:33:01 PM

I think bitcoin is used every day when it is legal worldwide. You can use it to pay your daily payments. Use bitcoin to pay for tuition. The school will provide guidance on how students can use Bitcoin to pay for tuition

Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:36:01 PM

At this point I don't know any schools and tuition centre that accepts bitcoin as a payment of fees. I know that most of the stores and almost online shoppers are accepting Bitcoin as payment.
But I think it's good to teach students about crypto currencies and it's possibilities and availabilities for the future. Because I believe that these crypto currencies have power to change our financial condition and our economy in world of future .
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:40:28 PM

Yes, it's nice if that things will goint to happen because there is no hassle or your money will not easily steal of a snatcher because it is a digital money. You can pay a product throught online, just swipe and it's done. And you will pay the teacher if they teach you about Bitcoin. I hope that will going to happen if there's any chance.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:30:33 PM

Then that would be great to be honest. Everything regarding payment would be easier now and we don't have to bring cash all the time. All we need to bring now is a card and then transact with terminals. No more tellers and slow transactions. I hope bitcoins would be integrated in our society as an innovation to monetary systems.

VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:47:18 PM

I think this would help the universities or schools and as well as the students. BTC will make the transaction more easier than the way that they do. But to implement this kind of rule, they must also teach about what BTC is and how it happen from the start as well as how to earn it in different ways. The only problem they can handle is there are so many students in a university and how will they check each of them for security purposes.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:53:09 PM

Here in my country, our online wallet includes paying tuition fees through bitcoin.  But I never tried it considering that I do not have yet a child.  Also other payments that bitcoin can be used are utility bills, credit cards and services of our government.  Because of this, I am able to save time falling in line.
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:15:30 PM

It seems to me that at this transaction speed and a high commission, bitcoin will not enter our everyday life. If bitcoin will be improved, then this will be real
carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:48:13 PM

Really good for people.because Bitcoin transaction very easy.and very big amount collect in your wallet..I think in  future   all people must be use the digital currency.and people use Bitcoin in daily life available.

cupidios

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:44:50 AM

maybe it could happen in the future. but it is still too early because of the many things that need to be improved and many countries are refusing to legalize bitcoin and bitcoin prices themselves should be more stable if they want to be used as a daily payment
kenjay11

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:33:41 AM

Yeah, it is better if we can use bitcoin on our daily payment, because our daily payment will be easier than ever, and we no longer have to convert bitcoin to money. And it's also good if we can use our bitcoin to pay our tuition. You're also right there, they need to teach to students what is the use of bitcoin.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:56:27 AM

if mememang there government policy allows bitcoin replace the money cash for payment of the school is likely to be used for it. definitely school will explain bitcoin and how to use it.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:58:54 AM

This can happen in fact we can use bitcoin for transactions in daily life. But the value of bitcoin is not fixed so it hampers this as it is accepted as a payment model.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:20:28 AM

It may be possible in the near future but paying it with fiat seems more convenient than most families since not all of them know the existence of bitcoins. Another thing, bitcoin's nature being digital, this limits the number of families who will pay using bitcoins since again, not all families are connected into the internet especially the marginalized ones. Teaching bitcoin to universities or schools is certainly a great idea to educate the youth about the value of money, investments, and knowledge to be able to produce revolutionary technologies that may contribute to bitcoins in the future.

Bitcoin have this advantage that it can be split into 100000000 parts. But at the same time we must have to consider current price of Bitcoin. In coming future transaction fee for Bitcoins will be quite higher and cannot be affordable to normal person to send small amount of Bitcoin. This fees goes to miner for confirming transaction by solving block by contributing hash power.

Bitcoin will be a top class, precious commodity asset. So in future there will be more other altcoins used for such micro payments/transactions.
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:29:19 AM

Yes it is possible that bitcoin will be used in daily transactions. Bitcoin can be consider as a means of exchange.
 It only depends if the governments and school would consider it.
I am a student and I really agree that bitcoin can used to pay our tuition fees. It would be easier and faster.

[
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:47:58 AM

In case this thing happens, one thing is for sure, the price of bitcoin will keep increasing. It can even sky- rocket in such a scenario.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:16:45 AM

of course if something like that happens they have to teach people how bitcoin works and how it's being developed and personally, i think bitcoin should despite whatever happens it's already being in history as the first currency with no physical form ever invented
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: