Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin will be used in our daily transactions.  (Read 4959 times)
Zaarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:38:17 PM

I think it is a enjoyable idea for bitcoin to be used in our daily transactions for it makes our cartoon easier. since the coins are in a safe software wallet, also it would be easy to transact all now and later and not needing to be exchanged to chas and vise verse. it will be a win business both for the consumer and the new side of the transaction.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phpdev3

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:59:47 PM

Don't worry. Once upon a time, people will use bitcoin for their daily transaction. That day is not so far away from today!!
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:02:38 PM

Don't worry. Once upon a time, people will use bitcoin for their daily transaction. That day is not so far away from today!!

I agree that cryptocurrencies can be used for daily transactions. But we don't whether that is bitcoin or not. I don't think any one wants to pays 100 dollar fee for buying things.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:09:49 PM

Because people are always looking for an easier way of life. To save energy and time. And bitcoin may be the answer to having an easy life with transactions. so I think it will happen in a few years ...
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:28:28 AM

Because people are always looking for an easier way of life. To save energy and time. And bitcoin may be the answer to having an easy life with transactions. so I think it will happen in a few years ...

For me, it's okay that bitcoin will be used in our daily transaction so that our transaction would be a lot easier. You don't need to change your bitcoin into your currency and don't need to line up just to pay your bills.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:41:53 AM

If bitcoin will be used as our daily payment is it possible that schools will be accepting it as payment for tuition fees? And if it will be accepted they need to teach the students the use of bitcoin and give the knowledge to use it and how it works.

I bet this would sound futuristic and at the same time realistic. With the trend of cryptocurrencies, it isn't hard to believe that this system is bound to happen since technology is getting more and more advanced. It would sound convenient as well since we no longer have to utilize and bring cash every time we want to buy something.
cx_primo

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:04:54 AM

Bitcoin is not yet possible for now for any transaction. But maybe after 2yrs all shop having bitcoin also.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:42:58 AM

Yeah few years are required to implement transactions systems because at this time the fees are bit high and are not suitable for people and as in future prices will grow more higher and as per that transaction fees will get low then community will start using bitcoin for their daily usage and I think when this will get started the prices will get more rise because circulation of bitcoin directly give benefit to the prices to rise.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:22:47 AM

Of course if bitcoin is commonly used as a daily payment, schools or other institutions will also adopt payments via bitcoin. But it needs to be socialized about how the payment.
Daily payments using bitcoin still have constraints with the amount of fees that must be incurred for each transaction, this needs to be fixed.
I think it has just started and not only in my country it is used as a way of payment in many countries. There are many transaction who accept bitcoin in our country, like paying bills and i think it is not possible if one of this day even in a mall or paying tuition fees will also accept bitcoin especially those school that can use also the student fees in some investment to grow the more of the school.
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:23:59 AM

Bitcoin isn't feasible to be used as a daily mode of payment. Not anymore. If you guys notice, people have been waiting for days and weeks for their confirms.
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:25:24 AM

Bitcoin is not yet possible for now for any transaction. But maybe after 2yrs all shop having bitcoin also.

Think about the congestion it will create. Things will be much worse unless a solution for the slow confirmation is set in motion.
HackS

Activity: 86
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:26:02 AM

If bitcoin will be used as our daily payment is it possible that schools will be accepting it as payment for tuition fees? And if it will be accepted they need to teach the students the use of bitcoin and give the knowledge to use it and how it works.
Good idea but government will not fund teachers for that class as they don't earn anything from it, anyway kids these days are smart they start using technology as baby's so it shouldnt be that hard to learn.
Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:26:14 AM

You can use your daily transaction with your bitcoin but still now you can't payment your school fess because still now school not accept bitcoin payment but very soon usa school accept bitcoin payment.
Good tbc

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:41:27 AM

Of course if bitcoin is commonly used as a daily payment, schools or other institutions will also adopt payments via bitcoin. But it needs to be socialized about how the payment.
Daily payments using bitcoin still have constraints with the amount of fees that must be incurred for each transaction, this needs to be fixed.
I think it has just started and not only in my country it is used as a way of payment in many countries. There are many transaction who accept bitcoin in our country, like paying bills and i think it is not possible if one of this day even in a mall or paying tuition fees will also accept bitcoin especially those school that can use also the student fees in some investment to grow the more of the school.

Yes bitcoin is used to pay for daily transactions, especially in part of our country where it is not all that known but people have heard  about it , most business  organisations also make it known to the public that payment with bitcoin is accepted. Many with bitcoin patronises  shopping complex,and other organisations where Bitcoin is accepted.

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:53:32 AM

If the comes that bitcoin is daily use, then it will make transactions easier. You dont need to bring cash or to withdraw from atm machine. As of now, limited companies accepting bitcoin. In the need future hopefully.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:42:11 AM

If bitcoin will be used in our daily transactions it will help every people or every bitcoin users to get easy their daily life or transactions that they will not spend a real money instead they will use bitcoin as their payment.I think,in other country it is now open that they're bitcoin used in their daily transaction.So I hope that it will happen in my country for us to have a easy transactions.
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:04:14 AM

We can expect that it will happen soon since the price of bitcoin rise. (But these days after christmas, the price goes down). Once that bitcoin is accepted inside a specific country, it will also accepts the acceptance of bitcoin in the transactions. If it was used daily, we can expect that the transaction in their country will be fast and too many people will be accommodated by services.

imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:59:58 PM

I think it is possible that bitcoin will be used in our daily transactions. As we see that the users and the demands always increase time to time. I think it will be interesting if bitcoin involve in every aspect of our life.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:11:27 PM

I think that many now use bitcoin in daily payments. Everything depends on adopting the technology and the cost of the transaction. I really hope for a lightning net, because this will increase adoption of the technology of the blockade and the network of bitcoins in particular.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

I think it might gonna happen because i know there is a store that when you buy a food, things, gadgets etc they accepting a bitcoin why? Because bitcoin is the most popular right now because suddenly the value of bitcoin hits the 21k USD and maybe that's the reason why they accept bitcoin when you paid to them bitcoin can do everything but there's step by step like if you want to become local currency your hitcoin you just need to do is to convert it in online wallet app
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: