Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin will be used in our daily transactions.  (Read 4959 times)
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

If bitcoin will be used as our daily payment is it possible that schools will be accepting it as payment for tuition fees? And if it will be accepted they need to teach the students the use of bitcoin and give the knowledge to use it and how it works.

It will be like sending money from your bank account. The only question is when the BTC will be admitted to the public device. It will take a little while ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

If bitcoin is already approved as daily payment and most people use it already, then sure the school will also accept it to pay for tution fees.
And when that time comes, i think bitcoin is something common already, i mean many people will already know what is it, how it works and such. So i think it's not necessary for the school to teach the student, although it's a good thing too so they can get proper knowledge and maybe start investing in bitcoin since young.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

At present bitcoins can't be used for daily transactions due big fees. Probably it will be resolved in the future and btc could be considered as payment tool

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

I think it will happen in the future when bitcoin is considered legal by all countries. When it happens it is not impossible the school will receive payment with bitcoin. As time passes when bitcoin becomes legal in all countries slowly people will understand how bitcoin works and I think maybe in the future there will be applications that can be used for bitcoin payments like m-banking in the present.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
malvinlee

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:58:26 PM

maybe it happened. Because, when in daily life has been using bitcoin all parties will probably learn bitcoin. as is the case now in my country almost all transactions can use e-money. So, the kids who are still in school can definitely understand about bitcoin by itself.
ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

If bitcoin will be used as our daily payment is it possible that schools will be accepting it as payment for tuition fees? And if it will be accepted they need to teach the students the use of bitcoin and give the knowledge to use it and how it works.

I have heard that some schools have started to accept Bitcoin as payment for tuition fees, yes the students need to be educated about Bitcoin and how it works.

darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

yes if it is legalized in your country then you can use the bitcoin insterd of the hard cash if we use the bitcoin instard of the cash we can help indirectly for saveing the trees and also reduce the curreption
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:36:26 AM

I think if bitcoin will be used in our daily transactions, bitcoin will be awesome and the government itself will grows its econmy since through bitcoin the system will be more systematic and well-organized.
The people can save time, money and manual procedures if we embrace bitcoin in our society.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:45:10 AM

The best thing that I ever dreamed about bitcoin is embrace them by the local government of different countries so that there will be a change that will be happen.
Cryptocurrency is inevitable along its journey through this it can help the entire society to become successful and well-organized.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:49:53 AM

I don't agree with you, because in transactions bitcoin cost is quite expensive. this is the consideration that I think. at this time we all know, bitcoin transaction costs enough to eat a lot of fees
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

Maybe in the future, bitcoin will become a means of payment that is recognized by all countries. yes however the development of digital technology has penetrated almost all corners of the world. so crypto innovation will be involved in our daily life system. only, this has not happened yet.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

I am waiting for day when bitcoin will be used in our daily transaction.I hope that days come very soon.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Perhaps in the future, bitcoin will indeed be used as payment in many establishments, but for small purchases it will be too unprofitable. It takes a long time to realize this venture.

I think it will be very helpful especially for people who are too busy to line up and wait for too long just to pay an specific bill. It will be a lot easier and faster and also it will save a lot of time.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

It can be use in our daily transactions because bitcoin is popular in the whole world, and other county accept bitcoin in different kind of payment like in hotel or restaurant.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:16:06 AM

It is possible to happen but in the future, maybe. Before it happen, the government has a big contribution to make it happened. It has something to do with the laws and how can it implement in the nation.  And if it could implement, the future members need to understand how bitcoin works.

fanita

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:51:48 AM

it is very likely to happen next year, bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used anywhere and technology now dominates around the world, so maybe in the future bitcoin will be one that can be relied upon by many for the payment of tuition. now there are already received bitcoin in a particular store as a valid payment transaction ala. if you can not use bitcoin you have to convert it into paper currency or currency of the country.

Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:12:31 AM

I think that would be a good platform if we can able to use Bitcoin in our daily life, then people would be convinced using or collecting Bitcoin for their own need. I think this would be much appreciated when it will be accepted in every aspect our daily life.
I believe that Bitcoin will become that type of platform when all the people can be able to use Bitcoin in their daily transactions.
Peter A. Collins

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

It brings more liquidity to the market, making it easier to trade and exchange electronic money, thereby making the sector more profitable in the eyes of investors.
It opened the Bitcoin market to a large number of investors, including those that previously banned the money.
Pantastikman

Activity: 77
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

If bitcoin will be used in our daily transactions, it is easy to manage our financials and we can make an organize transactions not only in our country but the whole world.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
izenk

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

Jika bitcoin bisa di gunakn untuk segala macam bentuk pembayaran mungkin bitcoin akan semakin naik peminatnya dan persaingan di pasar pertambangan bicoin juga semakin ketat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: