Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin will be used in our daily transactions.  (Read 4959 times)
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:19:24 PM

I think it can be in the future. For me, I'm still using Bitcoin to pay for everything such as my son tuition, my living,....but not directly, I still have to exchange Bitcoin into cash to pay or purchase everything because Bitcoin is not legalized in my country but luckily that it's not banned so I still can use it. But as I know there is a school that accept Bitcoin for tuition but I can't remember its name. IMO in the near future Bitcoin will be accepted all around the world so we can use Bitcoin to pay for everything directly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:21:12 PM

it would be quite interesting if bitcoins will be used in our daily transactions. but for this to happen every country and its people have to accept the cryptocurrency. also if that happens the trading and conversion of bitcoins will not be needed and it will be easy to understand for every child in schools as there will be no need to teach much about bitcoins to the children. but standard and necessary info about the bitcoins will be provided by the teachers. this may lead to stability in the market of bitcoins which could be beneficial for all
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:34:16 PM

I would be happy if we use bitcoin for daily transactions. no.1 less hassle. because your not going anywhere else just to pay bills or send money to banks. We can send money to our families and love ones all over the world. Bitcoin is a peer to peer transactions, no third party involve.
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:35:53 PM

amazing, interesting idea. but for me it is impossible. bitcoin is very good for investment not for payment. if for school payment, how much transaction costs incurred. then the bitcoin price is unstable so it can not be used as a benchmark for fixed payments.
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:05:32 PM

If bitcoin will be used as our daily payment is it possible that schools will be accepting it as payment for tuition fees? And if it will be accepted they need to teach the students the use of bitcoin and give the knowledge to use it and how it works.

maybe in time later it can apply. on for now, I have never heard of and yet.
the development of bitcoin or crypto is always following the era and the times are growing, I'm sure will gradually many new innovations that can make us more flexible
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:45:08 PM

If bitcoin will be used as our daily payment is it possible that schools will be accepting it as payment for tuition fees? And if it will be accepted they need to teach the students the use of bitcoin and give the knowledge to use it and how it works.

maybe in time later it can apply. on for now, I have never heard of and yet.
the development of bitcoin or crypto is always following the era and the times are growing, I'm sure will gradually many new innovations that can make us more flexible

It will be really nice if they will implement bitcoins to use in our daily transactions and we can use it aside from credit cards that came from the bank, Crypto has higher currency so the goods will be cheaper in that way and every person that earns bitcoins can buy easily online or in the malls.

nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:02:52 PM

I think it is impossible. Because to be able to participate in education, the government certainly interferes in it. And if bitcoin in a country will be made in transactions and learning within the school, it is certain and mandatory bitcoin must be legal in that country.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Sylenth

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:38:49 PM

maybe ,it would happen in coming years, schools are only going to accept any kind of money when it's been legal,as bitcoin is not  legal or status about legality is still hanging in between in some countries it won't be given much importance there.but once it has been accepted legally or as currency in any country then it will act in same way as your paper money works but digitally,and then definitely will get to learn about same.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:37:54 AM

I think it can be in the future. For me, I'm still using Bitcoin to pay for everything such as my son tuition, my living,....but not directly, I still have to exchange Bitcoin into cash to pay or purchase everything because Bitcoin is not legalized in my country but luckily that it's not banned so I still can use it. But as I know there is a school that accept Bitcoin for tuition but I can't remember its name. IMO in the near future Bitcoin will be accepted all around the world so we can use Bitcoin to pay for everything directly.
Bitcoin will get mainstream in future, no doubt but no one can tell the exact time of course. Bitcoin is the only income source for some families and it gives a great economical support to them. Bitcoiners enjoy the life without any financial difficulty.

Not just this, some are able to save it for future purpose also. Above all, it is easy to earn bitcoin as compare to many jobs.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

I do not agree if the school students should start learning bitcoin, because bitcoin is different from cash. bitcoin is a tool for trading like stocks and requires an exchange to use, so it would be difficult for school students when using bitcoin

it will be hard if done when the school child doesn't know about the internet  Smiley
Big stores are accepting bitcoin as payment and this will enhance their profit a lot and if all the transactions could be possible through bitcoin then there will be no issue of taxes and any other thing just pay on click and as this will give benefits to receiver as well as sender so I wish this will implement soon so that I can enjoy the bitcoin era.
rfj

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:35:36 PM

It is possible but the only way to see bitcoin accepted in institutions like schools, hospitals, banks etc. is if the government decided to endorse bitcoin (crypotcurrency) as legal currency that can be used in nationwide transaction. As you know, bitcoin is not related with any third party right now, in which, it gives an advantage because third party like government don't have the right to control and put taxes in our purchase sales.

Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:53:35 PM

If bitcoin will be used as our daily payment is it possible that schools will be accepting it as payment for tuition fees?

It is possible that bitcoin will be accepted as a mode of payment for tuition fees since right now bitcoin is starting to get recognize by some of the local stores and restaurants, We all know that there are many features about bitcoin that would really benefit us one of this is the fast transaction whenever you are.

And if it will be accepted they need to teach the students the use of bitcoin and give the knowledge to use it and how it works.

About this i think it's going to be hard for the teachers to teach this to students. Why? Because we all know that cryptocurrency is a complicated one and not all the students are willing to learn about it maybe if they just make a seminar about it or what but not teaching them. There are people who's not interested to technologies and internet that's why they should be the one to decide whether they want to learn or not.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:03:02 PM

the first thing to be considered is confirmation, we expect the speed of bitcoin transactions can be like cash, when the money is given directly calculated so that the transaction is 100% complete, while bitcoin takes at least 15 minutes and this certainly makes us doubt for using daily transactions.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:08:59 PM

One day I believe that bitcoin can be a second transaction tool after fiat, it will be very easy especially for myself. Because I always do not have enough money to pay for something I want.
Teaching students in school about crypto is so important that all students knowing the current crypto world. It will give them more knowledge.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:16:35 PM

it is very difficult for bitcoin to be in a place of education. if to become a daily payment tool now we have started to see the example as ebay has received payment with bitcoin but if asked if maybe bitcoin can pay for school requirement I guess that bitcoin is not more accurately referred to as an investment not a school payment instrument

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:18:59 PM

We have to teach people basic stuff such as how to create wallet, how to send transactions and how to protect yourself from various attacks. It will take some time so we will have to do it step by step. I think not everyone will study how does mining work, how transactions are being confirmed etc. Some people just want something that works, without studying the technical aspects.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

I dont think so
BTC prices fluctuate so much, I dont think real world business will embrace it. Especially when its prices went down hard, because real business needs constant capital to keep 'em running.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:27:57 PM

It all depends on the government's decision in each region or country, if the presence of bitcoin is considered valid or official its use, it is certain the school received bitcoin as its payment tool.

I don`t think there is any special instruction about the use of bitcoin, because the use of bitcoin in school is almost the same with paper money (real money).
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:40:53 PM

As far i know some universities are already accepting bitcoins as payment method, you can search it on the web about those universities and other educational institutes who are accepting bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the future money so i think there is a need to educate students and young ones about it so that they can better understand it and use it in future, educational institute can a play a key role in this regard by educating their students.
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:47:48 PM

Good point. If bitcoin will be use to pay tuition fees of the students, the students should also have the idea of what bitcoin is. So that if they turn to highschool and college, they will be the one who will pay their tuition fees. It wil be better if we can use bitcoin in our daily payment in any transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: