Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103395 times)
techtrader250

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:11:53 PM

What I'm seeing here guys are only freeloaders discovering their free coins were removed. Like.. Really.. I dont see any people here who actually bought their BTB with at least $1k. I personally invested in this $5,000 and I had no issues with BitBase. At all.. Yes support might be slow at times. Yes, I'm getting sometimes reasons to worry about. But eventually everything gets resolved. Bitbase team is the real go-getter here.

I was even excited at this pump to $5! Then.. freeloaders kicked in.. Thanks for the dump motherfuckers. I hate you so much, fucking pajeets. You are the most active here. You waste all your energy on begging to get free tokens back while you could have EARNED a little money, BUY coins on internal exchange (it is cheaper there at the moment) and FUCKING PROFIT OFF IT! Nah, you will rape everyone around you just to claim what you think is yours.

Anyway.. What I'm saying. If you have something to invest, you will do fine with BitBase. More than fine. This mandatory lending thing will take BitBase to the next level.

P.S. Just dont use their ETH deposits, they suck. And.. wait until this shitstorm goes away, freeloaders will die out soon when they catch the next train of airdrops.

you memory is short . yakov on record saying that we will have wallet addresses soon so nobody had addresses but there was trading on exchange by somebody who had addresses . you want to guest who ? what i saying is that yakov was doing pumping now he say we did pumping which was impossible by his own words at time of pumping going on . sorry bad english but hope message clear .

I personally had 5k btbc on  coinexchange. I bought it myself there. Yes, initial orderbook might be placed by the dev or the Coinexchange. Who the fuck cares? I made money on BTBc, I'm still making very good cash on it just by doing good ol' trading. You are bunch of pussies always whine and bitch about everything.. Instead of embracing it and making profits by doing simple actions.

You people are disgusting.. So much FUD over nothing  Cheesy

so you no care who place initial orders but you say it was freeloaders who make price go down but was it not your 5K buy that made price go up ? i think you lie about buying on exchange because here you say you buy during ico ..

YAKOV, when your backend credited me 1.0000 ETH instead of 1.68 ETH when I sent it to your system,
I bought BTB with everything I could at the moment (price was about $0.4 if I remember right). Because you know, I didnt want to buy it when it was like $1.0. There was no support, livechat wasnt responding, I was just missing out on the good price.

So I'm still waiting for my 0.68 ETH added to the balance plus this last transaction 0.1 ETH.
Total missing: 0.78 ETH.

My wallet ID: 1780364830-59e350e95aa4d-1400301355

does your mother know your socks are dirty ?

Yakov fixed everything and he sent me EXACT amount of BTB tokens I supposed to purchase by the time this transaction was sent. I was wrong, they were too busy making their exchange to answer my requests. In the end I got everything I asked for. So no problems.

And yes, I dont care about who placed these sell orders. I'm making money nigga, thats all I want
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dionebtc

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:12:29 PM

Not only that, but what if someone wanted to add more to go to a higher tier for shorter time and higher interest and only be in lending program for 100 days and not 249 days.

Exactly.  Do you think he will actually respond to this? I'm surprised more people aren't upset about this.
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:14:53 PM

Not only that, but what if someone wanted to add more to go to a higher tier for shorter time and higher interest and only be in lending program for 100 days and not 249 days.

Exactly.  Do you think he will actually respond to this? I'm surprised more people aren't upset about this.

You are so dumb. You will receive your DAILY payouts. The price will go up. If you dont sell and hold your BTBc payouts you should get your investment back in a MONTH max. Maybe x4 of your investment. Depends on the growth of BitBase.

Basically dev saved us from ourselves. If we had a choice, Bitbase would be dead already
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:17:01 PM

Can you confirm they are giving back the btbc after loan or the cash value from inception?
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:18:38 PM

Can you confirm they are giving back the btbc after loan or the cash value from inception?

Cash value. There is no lending program out there that returns the asset after lending period. If they return coins, BitBase would get hurt a lot. Imagine people who bought their 30k coins at $0.02 price just dump everything cashing out millions (at $50 price which is possible) in 3 months. Do you really want this?

Lending programs are ALL about controlling the supply and managing growth. Everyone makes profit slowly (like 200% monthly interest lol, considering the price surge) or everybody dies cashing out. This is why Yakov forced everyone to lend their tokens.

While I think he should have been more clear about it from the beginning I'm still sure we can make lots of fucking gains on this project. If we pull our shit together
dionebtc

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:21:09 PM

Exactly.  Do you think he will actually respond to this? I'm surprised more people aren't upset about this.

You are so dumb. You will receive your DAILY payouts. The price will go up. If you dont sell and hold your BTBc payouts you should get your investment back in a MONTH max. Maybe x4 of your investment. Depends on the growth of BitBase.

Basically dev saved us from ourselves. If we had a choice, Bitbase would be dead already

There is no reason to resort to name calling. I never mentioned that I wasn't going to lend my coins.  What I do with my coins should be up to me.  What if I wanted to loan at a higher rate? The issue is not about making money but doing it in a way in which I am comfortable.

If you are happy good for you.  Some people were able to lend at 4-5 dollars.
windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:23:26 PM

We need a victim of this scamming project sign here to reclaim justice to everyone: https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

Your scamming coin price 1.38 usd/coin Shocked. Reduce about 50-60% per hours Shocked. Trying to scam Cool. Your project and your coin are going to hell Cool.
If I were you, I will sell all when I can Wink. We can not join in this toxic scamming project anymore Embarrassed. They seem to try to stop a user sell their coin after everyone knew they scammed the people Embarrassed. When an investors do not believe in project, it will die soon Grin.
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:24:50 PM

There is no reason to resort to name calling. I never mentioned that I wasn't going to lend my coins.  What I do with my coins should be up to me.  What if I wanted to loan at a higher rate? The issue is not about making money but doing it in a way in which I am comfortable.

If you are happy good for you.  Some people were able to lend at 4-5 dollars.

No it is not up to you. People are selfish (even if you say you arent), they will 100% destroy everything to get out with huge profits without any hesitation. If you say they arent, you dont know people.
samsonn25

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

I would rather be given a choice to lend out half my portfolio and keep the other half coins for appreciation (even if it is locked down to transfer or sell).

Didnt Bitbase want us to invest in their company and program, now it seems they just want to take out investment money to get started and now they have ICO they are giving money back to us while they gain more from the BTC we sent them and the BTBc we helped them create.
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:27:38 PM

I would rather be given a choice to lend out half my portfolio and keep the other half coins for appreciation (even if it is locked down to transfer or sell).

Didnt Bitbase want us to invest in their company and program, now it seems they just want to take out investment money to get started and now they have ICO they are giving money back to us while they gain more from the BTC we sent them and the BTBc we helped them create.

Lol. Man. You will receive your money back in a month. With x2-x4 profits possibly. Just deal with it and play along. When you give people money they always want more. If you are frustrated that you couldnt dump on anyone taking x20 profits, then it is not your day today, deal with it.  Grin
andrei333

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:30:37 PM

bitbaseeee its the bestttt .now the coin gonna have value .thanksss for the loan its graet its gonna be better then bitconnect
windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:39:04 PM

They (a seeder asshole of this scamming project) seem to proud of a low price of their scamming coin too much Grin. Price of this coin come from scamming a thousands people in their scamming bounty program Shocked.
They can scam me and thousands people. Who is next?. How about you investors?.
We must stop this scamming project. Please give us your sign to reclaim justice: https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:04:24 PM

They (a seeder asshole of this scamming project) seem to proud of a low price of their scamming coin too much Grin. Price of this coin come from scamming a thousands people in their scamming bounty program Shocked.
They can scam me and thousands people. Who is next?. How about you investors?.
We must stop this scamming project. Please give us your sign to reclaim justice: https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

By the way, I noticed you are shilling WCEX full-time. This is one of the scammiest projects I've ever seen.. Tell me more about scams  Grin You basically promote one of the greatest rip offs in history of crypto.
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:06:32 PM

half?  80%  here is in a lending..

techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:06:41 PM

No it is not up to you. People are selfish (even if you say you arent), they will 100% destroy everything to get out with huge profits without any hesitation. If you say they arent, you dont know people.

Yeah, like the owner of this scam ICO.

He just prevented the collapse. He could have wrecked your asses in a few minutes if he wanted to do this.
But he didnt. And the price recovers as we speak. lol
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:07:47 PM

BTBc price will go up man. You will receive payouts in BTBc. Just hold it and you will see, you'll get 80% of your money back in no time.
AGLD

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:15:19 PM

Cash value. There is no lending program out there that returns the asset after lending period. If they return coins, BitBase would get hurt a lot. Imagine people who bought their 30k coins at $0.02 price just dump everything cashing out millions (at $50 price which is possible) in 3 months. Do you really want this?

Lending programs are ALL about controlling the supply and managing growth. Everyone makes profit slowly (like 200% monthly interest lol, considering the price surge) or everybody dies cashing out. This is why Yakov forced everyone to lend their tokens.

While I think he should have been more clear about it from the beginning I'm still sure we can make lots of fucking gains on this project. If we pull our shit together

i understand now . so clear . when i lend money on lending program i no get money i lend back because of definition of lending . now if i give some body money for to keep than they will give it back to me because of definition of giving . how i be so stupid !

so i buy 2 eth of btbc during ico with at end of ico i have btbs in my wallet that i can do what ever i want . but when ico ended it all go into lending program which i no want to do but you say its ok . you say i will make 2x or 4x at end of lending program but no get 2 eth assets back but if i had my btbc now i would be able to sell for 16 eth which is 8x my investment . but you say that me nigga should be happy with what i got instead of what i and every body else expected . you are one crazy man or woman !

also i still no have btbc wallet address so to move 15% yakov kind to let me play with . i no happy but you say this nigga should be happy . by way i no nigga . why you racist ? why you even say that ? you no help no body here . you are bad guy !

i put faith in bitbase but you rune faith like you helping bitbase . you on wrong team !

by way bitconnect give assets back so you big liar !!!

BTBc price will go up man. You will receive payouts in BTBc. Just hold it and you will see, you'll get 80% of your money back in no time.

now i happy ! I get 80% back in no time but could have 8x profit now . i think i can make big money selling drugs you take .
samsonn25

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:25:53 PM

If they payout in btbc I am cool, otherwise if it was cash we have to buy the btbc back if it is going up right
andrei333

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:26:05 PM

we just have to wait for the dumppers to finish dumpping and this coin is gonna be to the moon
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:27:49 PM

i understand now . so clear . when i lend money on lending program i no get money i lend back because of definition of lending . now if i give some body money for to keep than they will give it back to me because of definition of giving . how i be so stupid !

so i buy 2 eth of btbc during ico with at end of ico i have btbs in my wallet that i can do what ever i want . but when ico ended it all go into lending program which i no want to do but you say its ok . you say i will make 2x or 4x at end of lending program but no get 2 eth assets back but if i had my btbc now i would be able to sell for 16 eth which is 8x my investment . but you say that me nigga should be happy with what i got instead of what i and every body else expected . you are one crazy man or woman !

also i still no have btbc wallet address so to move 15% yakov kind to let me play with . i no happy but you say this nigga should be happy . by way i no nigga . why you racist ? why you even say that ? you no help no body here . you are bad guy !

i put faith in bitbase but you rune faith like you helping bitbase . you on wrong team !

by way bitconnect give assets back so you big liar !!!

half?  80%  here is in a lending..

now i happy ! I get 80% back in no time but could have 8x profit now . i think i can make big money selling drugs you take .

My projections are conservative. You might make a lot more on these interest rates. I am no racist, I'm nigga myself. Just was trying to get to you.  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: