Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
lazcemal

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:20:07 AM

hey guys, are we $20 yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:28:04 AM

BITBASE POOL DNS server
          http://pool2pool.asuscomm.com/getting_started
          Reward for the block 25. Minimum payment of 25 coins

Difficulty of mining 258. 18 blocks found...

unsecured site, a scammers dream
matey1111

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:39:00 AM

BITBASE POOL DNS server

Payments are made. What do you want?

still an unsecured site, what do I want?... how about a screen shot? proof of mining, proof of mining deposit, proof its not a scam, just prove it, 25 coins a block, sooooo $0.40 per block?
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:48:11 AM

I feel bad for buying on coinexchange with the recommendation of other BitBase account holders.  Undecided I don't want to lose what little money I have invested. Is the wallet available now on my BitBase account so I can transfer from external exchange to it?

Hope someone responds to this. I will greatly appreciate.

Thank you!

Don't feel bad, everybody will can do that, for that reason he has put the wallet.
Some people bought very cheap in pre-ICO, others bought cheap in the ICO and others bought very cheap in the exchanges .. what is the difference between them?
The answer is NONE. All of them have the same right because they bought the same coin that Bitbase sold at some point.
matey1111

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:03:05 AM

BITBASE POOL DNS server

Payments are made. What do you want?

still an unsecured site, what do I want?... how about a screen shot? proof of mining, proof of mining deposit, proof its not a scam, just prove it, 25 coins a block, sooooo $0.40 per block?

Create your own pool and do whatever you want. Confirmed block 17 ...

screen shot or it didn't happen

AGLD

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:05:09 AM

After busy days dev is resting to the weekend to prepare for a new beginning. Smiley Smiley Grin Grin

to be fare lets hope so . when dev wakes up i sure he will present master plan where everybody will be happy and we will all become rish beyond wildest dreams . to teh moon !!

Windows QT + Source - https://bitbase.io/bitbase-BTBc-Source-and-QT-wallet.zip

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

see guys, THE MASTER PLAN . now everybody happy . i now see rainbows end at my cows but . i hope that is gold coming out and not corn again . if corn then i real want to sell my btbc so to by more corn because cow is only assess i now have . and some chickens and one duck but duck is pet and mail so not real assess .

how many times are you guys going to quote the same post?

that funny question because i only quote it once . please show me where i quote it more . it posible that i may quoted it more since i be so sad that cow died from Laughing Cow Disease and not in good mind .

I guess you cant see this is quoted from at least 50 users before your quote then, get a pair of glasses and while out grab some common sense as well.

you quote me and make reply and I reply to you and now you say something about 50 users before me quoting which I counted and no add up to 50 so common sense you or me no have but at least you make my dead cow laugh . since you like btbc so much you want to by mine ? good price for you to become rish . trust me as much as you trust dev and you and me will be both happy .

I see your just a troll, have a great life

now i confuse . first you quote me then i reply then you reply then i reply . now i am troll but you are not . i have no idea why you think that . i in same boat as others . please i no troll !
matey1111

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:06:27 AM

After busy days dev is resting to the weekend to prepare for a new beginning. Smiley Smiley Grin Grin

to be fare lets hope so . when dev wakes up i sure he will present master plan where everybody will be happy and we will all become rish beyond wildest dreams . to teh moon !!

Windows QT + Source - https://bitbase.io/bitbase-BTBc-Source-and-QT-wallet.zip

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

see guys, THE MASTER PLAN . now everybody happy . i now see rainbows end at my cows but . i hope that is gold coming out and not corn again . if corn then i real want to sell my btbc so to by more corn because cow is only assess i now have . and some chickens and one duck but duck is pet and mail so not real assess .

how many times are you guys going to quote the same post?

that funny question because i only quote it once . please show me where i quote it more . it posible that i may quoted it more since i be so sad that cow died from Laughing Cow Disease and not in good mind .

I guess you cant see this is quoted from at least 50 users before your quote then, get a pair of glasses and while out grab some common sense as well.

you quote me and make reply and I reply to you and now you say something about 50 users before me quoting which I counted and no add up to 50 so common sense you or me no have but at least you make my dead cow laugh . since you like btbc so much you want to by mine ? good price for you to become rish . trust me as much as you trust dev and you and me will be both happy .

I see your just a troll, have a great life

now i confuse . first you quote me then i reply then you reply then i reply . now i am troll but you are not . i have no idea why you think that . i in same boat as others . please i no troll !

have a great life, troll
Babsalux

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:15:18 AM

Scam project and a big disappointment my ETH deposit couldn't reflect for days and then I missed their ICO, now they are going to run of with my ETH  then you think we are idiots to trust you again...fire burn down you're family and kids, your mom and everyone who you ever loved for scamming innocent people their hard earn money... You shall wrath in Hell
matey1111

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:33:05 AM

BITBASE POOL DNS server

Difficulty of mining 79. 23 blocks found...

SCREEN SHOT OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
matey1111

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:43:10 AM

BITBASE POOL DNS server

Difficulty of mining 79. 23 blocks found...

SCREEN SHOT OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

I do not understand, what do you want. What's your screenshot? The coin is not blocked ...

Roll Eyes...wow post a picture to prove your claims. its called a screen shot, why cant you understand that? Google it.
huuquyktsk35

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:27:05 AM

i send 120$ dollars on saturday to my bitbase account but everything gets ignored and no one answers, looks like a scam

id: 2127970361-59ea402af2361-1784434192
my wallet 3HrExiLswJM82AuQm7fWGEiemv8YvfLaQm
amount 0.012296 BTC

where is that money now, just send it back and show that you are not a scam artist?
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:34:18 AM

Maybe some people in Kosovo can pay him a visit
Tony Kamote

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:52:13 AM

How about the coins who buy in coinex?
windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:10:31 AM

Somewhere in russia, Yakov asshole and his toxic scamming devs are counting your money right now Cheesy. I told the people this toxic scamming is going to my ass but they told me this is going up to the moon  Cheesy.

Do you want to buy Bitbase new coin in their new ICO? Grin.

Update: Over 115 person signed here to accuse this toxic scamming project scammed and stolen their money: https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5
JOKER0624

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:12:36 AM

After all, what should an investor holding this coin do? Is it swapped?
edb

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:32:35 AM

Im new to all this, sounds similar to eBTC reissuing contract. Sounds like they are scammers or total idiots. anyone know who really is involved.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:33:02 AM

i send 120$ dollars on saturday to my bitbase account but everything gets ignored and no one answers, looks like a scam

id: 2127970361-59ea402af2361-1784434192
my wallet 3HrExiLswJM82AuQm7fWGEiemv8YvfLaQm
amount 0.012296 BTC

where is that money now, just send it back and show that you are not a scam artist?

feel sory to heard this mate,
why you buy this coin in their site, as i know this coin already listed on coinexchange ?
too risky to buy this coin in their own exchange because the price is too high mate

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:48:23 AM

How about the coins who buy in coinex?

Anyone who has purchased 1 BTBc Coin or more is considered an investor, so all investors should have the same treatment, regardless of whether they bought it, in preico, in ico, in exchange or in the Yakov's house . If Yakov take the wrong decision to only make a swap with those who bought in the ICO, the new project can't continue, since all the scammed investors or most of them, will report the fraud to the authorities and the authorities will be responsible for putting a brake to scammers. for that reason, I believe that Yakov will not risk being the next MT Gox and end up in prison for fraud organized. 
mytheresea

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:10:31 AM

I feel bad for buying on coinexchange with the recommendation of other BitBase account holders.  Undecided I don't want to lose what little money I have invested. Is the wallet available now on my BitBase account so I can transfer from external exchange to it?

Thank you!

Don't feel bad, everybody will can do that, for that reason he has put the wallet.
Some people bought very cheap in pre-ICO, others bought cheap in the ICO and others bought very cheap in the exchanges .. what is the difference between them?
The answer is NONE. All of them have the same right because they bought the same coin that Bitbase sold at some point.

Thank you! I thought they were only giving new tokens to the ones who bought on their site during the ICO.

Should I get that Windows QT + Source zip on the BitBase notice? I've read a few comments on here that it contains a malware.

I'm really unsure what to do at this point, but I'm still hoping to save what little BTC I have invested. That is if there's any chance.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:29:21 AM

Thank you!

Thank you! I thought they were only giving new tokens to the ones who bought on their site during the ICO.

Should I get that Windows QT + Source zip on the BitBase notice? I've read a few comments on here that it contains a malware.

I'm really unsure what to do at this point, but I'm still hoping to save what little BTC I have invested. That is if there's any chance.

MyTheresa,
First of all, don't use the wallet that he provided because the wallet has a malware virus, if it were serious possibly he should deliver another without viruses.
Second, I do not say that he is going to make the swap of all the coins, I say that he should do the swap with all the coins because I imagine that he does not want to have a problem with all the investors that may be out of a possible swap.
The only thing that I can assure you is that if there are investors that are left out of a swap, they will pursue them legally and the new website/coin will not work because it is involved in fraud.

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: