Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2018, 04:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam  (Read 26166 times)
jimbo2000

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:38:12 PM

In the absence of a rep from ATS can you mrlitex post the latest activity you come across in this thread? A link or snipit of info to stop the scam callers posting non stop jibberish.
Of course, if there is any latest news. Last thing I read was mid Nov, and for a new start up that's not good enough.
Read the comments on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/authorshipcom/

The last answer from ATS Team was 11 hours ago.

For those too lazy to read from what I could tell it was mostly along the lines of, beta should be launched 1 Jan, they don't foresee any setbacks. Then they will launch a marketing campaign as well as target other exchanges, this involves things such as opening a telegram group.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:06:50 AM

In the absence of a rep from ATS can you mrlitex post the latest activity you come across in this thread? A link or snipit of info to stop the scam callers posting non stop jibberish.
Of course, if there is any latest news. Last thing I read was mid Nov, and for a new start up that's not good enough.

https://www.facebook.com/authorshipcom/

Thanks litex, they posted an announcement back in Nov but see they reply in the comments, didn't check those. Bookmarked and on my daily reading list.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:51:26 PM

Are people still working on this project? I have not read in the last few days. are you still active on telegram, twitter or facebook?
or have you completely run away with all the money? that would be a shame. I really liked the idea

I don't believe this to be a scam...

With that being said, the devs are not very active either. If they want confidence in their project and more investors, they really need to be more active in these forums and social media. Lack of activity and consistent updates creates talk of projects being a scam. My 2c

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:34:12 PM

But I'm not so hurt that I did not receive the ATS tokens, although I registered only once. I, of course, received a letter with bonuses when buying books, but I needed money, not bonuses ...
MrLitex

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:12:27 PM

But I'm not so hurt that I did not receive the ATS tokens, although I registered only once. I, of course, received a letter with bonuses when buying books, but I needed money, not bonuses ...
$0.005538 * 75 = 0.41535$
Yes, it's a huge amount, worth it to complain about for her.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
lotfiuser

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

ARABIC TRANSLATION

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:39:37 AM

I didnt get paid so for me its a SCAM btw il not thé only one who didnt  get paid

````````````````▄██████████▄
````````````▄██████████████████▄
``````▄█████████▀``````````▀████████▄
``▄████████▀``````▄████████▄````▀████████▄
████████```````▄█████████████▄``````███████
████████████████████▀`````▀████████████████
█████```███████▀````▄█████````███████``████
█████```█████````██████████````█████````███
█████```█████``````██████▀````▄█████````███
█████```█████```````````````▄███████````███
█████```█████````███████████████▀```````███
█████████████````███████████▀``````▄███████
````▀████████````████████``````▄██████▀
`````````▀███````████████`▄███████▀
`````````````````████████████▀
                                                                              TM
Optherium
|
Synergy of Blockchain solutions
                     WEB SITE
[
   ●  Onepager   Ann Thread
      ◆ InstagramMedium
◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ Telegram ◆
]
Molot86

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:09:21 AM

I didnt get paid so for me its a SCAM btw il not thé only one who didnt  get paid

Yes you are not the only one -unfortunately I was not paid too. But I think it is not scam. They do a lot of mistakes during the bounty compain, first of all they did not stop at the right time... that is the main reason that many people was not paid.  They have no plan to fool somebody but it happened and yes it was a dissaster for many legit people...

dinu108

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:12:35 AM

Did the autorship team clarify about the address? Coz somebody pointed out how they were Scaming us by providing the address of a motor garage.

lotfiuser

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

ARABIC TRANSLATION

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:15:10 AM

Did the autorship team clarify about the address? Coz somebody pointed out how they were Scaming us by providing the address of a motor garage.
what about this  just accept ur lose if u invested this coni dont defend it

````````````````▄██████████▄
````````````▄██████████████████▄
``````▄█████████▀``````````▀████████▄
``▄████████▀``````▄████████▄````▀████████▄
████████```````▄█████████████▄``````███████
████████████████████▀`````▀████████████████
█████```███████▀````▄█████````███████``████
█████```█████``````██████▀````▄█████````███
█████```█████```````````````▄███████````███
█████```█████````███████████████▀```````███
█████████████````███████████▀``````▄███████
````▀████████````████████``````▄██████▀
`````````▀███````████████`▄███████▀
`````````````````████████████▀
                                                                              TM
Optherium
|
Synergy of Blockchain solutions
                     WEB SITE
[
   ●  Onepager   Ann Thread
      ◆ InstagramMedium
◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ Telegram ◆
]
inanilujimi

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:52:59 AM

Yes you are not the only one -unfortunately I was not paid too. But I think it is not scam. They do a lot of mistakes during the bounty compain, first of all they did not stop at the right time... that is the main reason that many people was not paid.  They have no plan to fool somebody but it happened and yes it was a dissaster for many legit people...

very in pity this end so many coin the scam.
hopefully our future is more selective to choose the project we do.
and I hope all the participants are paid for their hard work this week.

▄██▄░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░░░▄██▄
██████░░░░░░███████░░░░░░██████
███░░████░░████░░░████░░░███░░███
███░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░███
███░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░███░░░░░███░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██▄.░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░▐██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
█████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░▄████
██████████
▀▀▀
AMSTERDEX

Darkoth89

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:52:25 AM

I think January will be the finally tell for the project, they said they're going to announce the platform then I think

█▀

█▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓              ▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓              ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓              ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓█▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓         ▓▓▀       ▀▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▀        ▄▓▌  ▐▓▌        ▓▓▀       ▄
              ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓µ   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓   ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓   █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓      ▓   ▓▌   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄   ▀▀▀▀▓
             ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▄ Ñ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓   █████▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ████   ▓▓   ▓█     ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▀  ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▀▓▌  ▐▓▌  █████▓▓▓▀▀▓██   
            ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌ ╙▓▓█    ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓         ▓▓█▄      ▄▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓█   ▓▓▓█▄     ▄█▓▓▓       ▓▓█▄      ▄█▓▓▓▄▄     ▄▄▓▌  ▐▓▌        ▓▓▄▄     ▄█
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓ ▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▀█
 ▐
▄█
WE ARE SOLVING THE ART WORLD’S BIGGEST PROBLEM: ART FORGERY
█▄ FACEBOOK ▄█ █▄ TWITTER ▄█ █▄ YOUTUBE ▄█ █▄ REDDIT ▄█ █▄ MEDIUM ▄█
﹌ ﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌   [ 4ARTECHNOLOGIES ]  ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌﹌ ﹌﹌ ﹌
Aone

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:20:49 AM

Today it was strange. Someone bought for 1 bitcoin ATS and sold after a few hours for 1 or 1.5 bitcoins of their own. The current volume is more than 50,000 dollars.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/authorship/

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:30:03 PM

very interesting. I think the project will start in 2018. Many people have sold their tokens cheaply.
The course is starting to rise slowly. it's good. and the course will continue to rise and the hodl will all be happy in 2018
MrLitex

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:40:06 PM

very interesting. I think the project will start in 2018. Many people have sold their tokens cheaply.
The course is starting to rise slowly. it's good. and the course will continue to rise and the hodl will all be happy in 2018
We need only 1.5 bitcoins to return to the price that was before such a dump, if the current volume is still a couple of days, we will do it and wait for the same mun in the first days of January (I hope that, holding 700k ATS).

TheCryproMaster

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:56:13 PM

Which exchanges can I trade this on? I want to buy.
MrLitex

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:59:07 PM

Which exchanges can I trade this on? I want to buy.
Now available two exchanges, this is hitbtc and etherdelta. I would recommend buying on the hitbtc for bitcoin,
here is the link: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ATS-to-BTC
link to a coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/authorship/

Destroyer1333

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:50:44 AM

I believe in this project. ATS GO! GO! GO!  Cool  Kiss  Cool
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:57:15 AM

Well i also believe on ats token, so i dont think so that ats token is a scam, because ats token in marketbis doing good eventhough the value or the price of it is not to high, it still great and it is not scam, because if ats is scam this token is we will not be included in the market, maybe ats team make a mistake but it is not a scam.

Aone

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:36:01 AM

It's a feeling that these developers are starting to buy their coins slowly to make a classic pump and dumping. Let's see what happens in two to three weeks, when the platform comes out and they come out.

Malamok101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:14:39 AM

I think when the scam of ats tokens, there is no topic of altcoin bounties and so much because of the spread of token so we can get people here in the forum and exchange it for profit as there is more to it in forum altcoin tokens which we get because they propagate their business to get their money here as well as signature campaigns.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.