Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam  (Read 26652 times)
shae123

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:25:31 AM

I wrote email to contact@autorship.com but no answer then I posted message on seriouos reading FB account and they gave me this answer approx 12h ago
Yes. you have to send e-mail to contact@authorship.com. You may need to fill out a withdrawal form, not sure.
From what I am told (which isn't much) the bounty program was not handled properly and now they are trying to do the right thing and payout everyone.
Unfortunately some damage has already been done but Peter is optimistic that people will realize a HUGE mistake was made and they regret that but they are trying to make it right.
Martin Matthews
SeriousReading.com

If you haven"t filled up a form before, then yes you must do it now and submit it.

I see transactions getting sent to ether Delta, so people will be trading before bounties are paid.

Still haven't received mine

You will received it soon dont worry, as long as your withdrawal form is successfull.

My friend here is Paitently waiting, he will received 6k ATS.

i still not get my 14K ATS

You will have it soon, as long as your withdrawal form was successfull on the time you submited it. The payment is still in process and it will take 1week before it finished.

Someone must change the Thread title.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noizie

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

People still posting their mailaddress + reflink in Facebook..So anyone can just fill out the withdraw form for them and receive their tokens with another wallet address. How stupid is that!
Enduy

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:07:00 AM

People still posting their mailaddress + reflink in Facebook..So anyone can just fill out the withdraw form for them and receive their tokens with another wallet address. How stupid is that!

no i thing, if people have add withdraw form before, no one can enter same data twice, because system will reject it and will notice as suspended, only the first withdraw form will accept and proccess
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:23:19 AM

no i thing, if people have add withdraw form before, no one can enter same data twice, because system will reject it and will notice as suspended, only the first withdraw form will accept and proccess

yeah, if they have filled it out, they are fine.  If not, they are very silly. Still I wouldn't be posting my email address everything in a desperate attempt to get 75 tokens..

It looks like they have sent out a bunch more tokens today about 400k?
https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A?a=0xa68ba00236769703d30c17f63444cc7b3d509c72

However if it's done on a first-come-first-served basis, it makes no sense as I filled mine out as soon as the ICO ended, and got the confirmation email.  Will continuing waiting and hope for the best!
Noizie

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:30:38 AM

yeah, if they have filled it out, they are fine.  If not, they are very silly. Still I wouldn't be posting my email address everything in a desperate attempt to get 75 tokens..

It looks like they have sent out a bunch more tokens today about 400k?
https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A?a=0xa68ba00236769703d30c17f63444cc7b3d509c72

However if it's done on a first-come-first-served basis, it makes no sense as I filled mine out as soon as the ICO ended, and got the confirmation email.  Will continuing waiting and hope for the best!

I still wonder, there are almost 10k transactions. If there were only 75 tokens per transaction that would already be 750.000 ATS transferred. Not even counting the larger amounts.
I just hope they just gave up sticking to those stupid IP related 'rules'. That's the american way of life..hitting one fraudster and killing a hundred innocent ones is just collateral damage they take in count. What about not guilty until proven?
zeroarmy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:33:47 AM

I wouldn`t call this a scam yet... waiting patiently for tokens  Roll Eyes

TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:35:11 AM

I wrote email to contact@autorship.com but no answer then I posted message on seriouos reading FB account and they gave me this answer approx 12h ago
Yes. you have to send e-mail to contact@authorship.com. You may need to fill out a withdrawal form, not sure.
From what I am told (which isn't much) the bounty program was not handled properly and now they are trying to do the right thing and payout everyone.
Unfortunately some damage has already been done but Peter is optimistic that people will realize a HUGE mistake was made and they regret that but they are trying to make it right.
Martin Matthews
SeriousReading.com

If you haven"t filled up a form before, then yes you must do it now and submit it.

I see transactions getting sent to ether Delta, so people will be trading before bounties are paid.

You will received it soon dont worry, as long as your withdrawal form is successfull.

You will have it soon, as long as your withdrawal form was successfull on the time you submited it. The payment is still in process and it will take 1week before it finished.

How the hell do you know this? Going on past performance I wouldn't be surprised if these jerks send out another email saying thats it we've paid out all the tokens if you haven't got it too bad you're a fucking cheat get lost we're pissing off on holiday again to massage each others butt hurt.

If you're an authorship staff member then dont be a coward and take Nolans dick out of your mouth and own up.

The title of this thread is very correct and until everyone gets thier legit tokens the title is very apt.
JoBiLee

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:47:47 AM

Hello, guys

Do you,guys, know where and when can we see the price of ATS coins?
dlorah111

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:56:12 AM

How the hell do you know this? Going on past performance I wouldn't be surprised if these jerks send out another email saying thats it we've paid out all the tokens if you haven't got it too bad you're a fucking cheat get lost we're pissing off on holiday again to massage each others butt hurt.

If you're an authorship staff member then dont be a coward and take Nolans dick out of your mouth and own up.

The title of this thread is very correct and until everyone gets thier legit tokens the title is very apt.
[/quote]

The email clearly states that it could take up to seven days for the tokens to be send. So why not have a little patience and wait a week before complaining again.
Temmy007

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:00:06 PM

There behaviour so far, has put there reputation in question, I hope they don't turn out to be a scam
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:40:19 PM

The email clearly states that it could take up to seven days for the tokens to be send. So why not have a little patience and wait a week before complaining again.
[/quote]

We clearly had 45 days to claim the tokens.
We clearly had a 3 day time frame for the tokens to be given out.
We clearly had an email saying this is the final update from these jerks.
If you clearly believe what they're doing now then you are clearly delusional.
I hope you're right. But going on past performance, do you trust them?
JoBiLee

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:55:20 PM

So, when the coin would hit the exchanges how much you think would it cost?
If I am not mistaken, we were promised to see the price which is smth like 0.15 for 1ATS.
I wish I saw the coins I had earned...
shae123

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:56:15 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 01:06:40 PM by shae123

Martin Matthews
SeriousReading.com

I am not a member or staff on ATS, i just know how to read there email that they sent us. I wonder if you know how to read english or they didn't send you the email because of your behaviour? Now if you still cant move on on what happend and dont want to received the tokens that they distributed now you can donate it to whos needed it most there. I am just answering peoples question here because i just got my token today, and then you came and tell me i am a staff member of ATS LOL.

If you don't read the email they sent us today, im happy to share it to you if you like?
JoBiLee

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:04:25 PM

How many ATS Tokens did you earn during the campaign? 14k?

Martin Matthews
SeriousReading.com

I am not a member or staff on ATS, i just know how to read there email that they sent us. I wonder if you know how to read english or they didn't send you the email because of your behaviour? Now if you still cant move on on what happend and dont want to received the tokens that they distributed now you can donate it to whos needed it most there.

If you don't read the email they sent us today, im happy to share it to you if you like?
Noizie

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:07:13 PM

I don't think all that happened attentionally. It was just a stupid idea to filter the accounts by IP addresses. That was 1990' stuff.
Depending on region and internet connect it's very possible to have so many identical IP's. VPN and Thor not to mention, those IP range is even more limited.
So what else did they do? As i read they checked if IP from registration and confirmation is same/different. Stupid! My email comes very delayed due to massive
Spam/virus checks on the mailserver. I register with one IP, the time i confirm i have another IP already. Why?
-Mobile connection, you change location, you get a new IP.
-Provider reconnects and gives new IP every 24hrs (very common)
-Registering from PC (DSL) and then confirmation on mobile. Different IP.
-Use of VPN/Thor

on the other way around they FORBID to many accounts from the SAME IP.
So you have this and that and whush, 50% are declared scammer. Bullshit.
That's what their first mail said, 650.000 tokens left AFTER distribution! Means: 65% fake accounts. C'mon, never ever.

what is, in my opinion, legit to look for and filter:
email addresses like john001@, john002@, john003@
many accounts with same wallet address.

Anything else is pure Lottery. Cookies.. can be deleted in between. One could even use a VM to reset the whole machine after registering so there is nothing
left on the "PC" to identify you.  

This is just like very beginners stuff they did. And ended in a very professional disaster. In my opinion, the ONLY way to get out of this is to just
forget any "filtering" and pay out even the fakers. Otherwise I see even more trouble coming up. And remember, they would have given the 1 mio ATS ANYWAY! So what..
They got their publicity now. hmmm.... somehow.. ;-)

MartinTheWanderer

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:08:30 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 01:19:12 PM by MartinTheWanderer

The thread title will remain, I guess, unless the OP decides it is time to change it.
(actually it should be changed so it includes the words Authorship ICO, so more people can find it... )

I have altered all my previous endorsements (blog, twitter, steemit, etc.) for Authorship into scam warnings, because that is what they behaved like in the past weeks.
I might change them back, but so far I see no reason to do it.

They made/broke several promises, changed rules, and even now, after their email apology, have an outright fat lie on the bounty page on their website:

UPDATE:
Sep 17, 2017
All bounty campaign participants that had less than 3 registrations from their IP address received their ATS tokens

Maybe they realized angry crypto nerds won't let them slip silently into the night and are really trying to fix their 'mistake', but the majority of us is still waiting.

About 500 additional ether addresses received tokens yesterday, a few hundred today.

I will wait it out, but unless I see tokens in my wallet I am very reluctant to take ANY statement from Authorship seriously.
shae123

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:08:54 PM

How many ATS Tokens did you earn during the campaign? 14k?

Martin Matthews
SeriousReading.com

I am not a member or staff on ATS, i just know how to read there email that they sent us. I wonder if you know how to read english or they didn't send you the email because of your behaviour? Now if you still cant move on on what happend and dont want to received the tokens that they distributed now you can donate it to whos needed it most there.

No , i only got 3005 ATS.
And i just received it today, thanks god.
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:13:13 PM

Actually ats was never a scam.... Many fools don't know even how to add custom token and see their Balence... Even I had not received ats at first, then I msged Peter with my details... He then said that my ip has 5 accounts registered under it,so can't pay me which was absolutely true... Again after few minutes I got a msg and confirmation that 2500 ats was transferred despite of 2875 ats ... Removing those 5 registrations.... They are not scam... they recognized the hard work done by me  promoting the campaign but only problem was  nice had those 5 registrations done of family members...so they genuinely reviewd and awarded.... So First learn to add custom tokens and see ur Balence first ... Then msg them... After that blame them...
ahasan909

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:15:01 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 06:17:57 PM by ahasan909

same problem happend with me ........

my friend singup my refer link..and he got 150 ats token yesterday..
but I didn't get any ats token .........
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

I shall wait for all those scam feelers dumping ats at dead cheap price to buy at the exchanges Grin Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: