Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2018, 05:07:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam  (Read 26152 times)
Molot86

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Has the beta been released? The price has tanked just not the way it should be going if product is out and usable. Has it been released and its shite?
Yes, the BETA is RELEASED. You can test it here.

http://beta.authorship.com/

Thank you for the information. I saw it in their twitter too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dest88

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

Authorship is not a scam...! there is new books coming everyday, the beta is open only from 2 days and it will achieve in june..
The staff answer to everybody who wants to help for the developement of the beta or have any suggestions.
Actually the translations licences are available to buy.
You can now start translate a book and sell it.

This story about coins on bounty program who dont give because of multiple IP inscriptions look fair...when you cheat and you loose you are not happy but isn't fair to dont be retributing for that?(+this is a money market)
Well...I let you people think about that.
For what i see, Authorship have respected all they said for the moment... even when they have been insulted by many "bounty users" who never invest a cents in the ico or buy a coin they said they will focus to develop the beta and will not answer anymore to all this troll before it will be ready, and they did it!
This topic about scam make a really bad pub for the authorship team but there is no scam they have assume that and do explanations..

There is here one of the only cryptocurencie who have a beta working and a concording project established. The market of authors have so much looses on intermediates. Authorship isnt just a project to sell books... its also increasing strongly the margin benefits and being payed with ATS the amounts can very quickly rise.
ATS is not an indivisable coin...it means that it can easely rise up 1$(only 80M supplys) and still be used as a payment method. if for the moment is juste for some cents; the project, the marketcap and the supplys make me feel it can grow fast.
Holders always rewarded on good projects!
This is a good project, and when big authors will come to try this new revolution,  Ats coins will be at another price.

What make me laugh is i have see this week a coin like trx who is only abble to make a(bad) dog app work at this moment after more than a year of developement(top6market before he dump).
Some people have reported about this beta if its going to stay like that... the beta is to make tests, insure that the security and the processing looks good and to check if the plateform is stable.
It's end on june (of this year not in 2026)so wait... Actually there is NO COMPETITORS able to be on this market before authorship. Even when they will come for the ebooks(not before q4 2019), the complete system who join publisher authors translator and users is incomparable.

I'm on the ship... i have start talking with friends authors and some media conections about that project and the feeling is the same for everybody: "this is a very good project..." Wink

A big problem still the hitbtc exchange who's too expensive in fees and buyers are killing the market... there is only 1BTC buying the price is very cheap for the moment :O....
This coin will turn without traders interest and it will be used to pay books authors and translators licences as soon as it will start growing...
i see on it a real good point because it's allow mooney from real life market to enter on cryptocurencys.

Hope it will help people who are interesting on that project to make some researches now before going back because of that storys of scam who is for me a pretty clear story.

Best for everyone and happy new year

Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

This beta looks promising. I hope that this project will get on its feet and that it will be successful. Anything that helps books and authors get more recognition is good.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

I'm not saying it is a SCAM!!!

I'm just saying that with all this "buzz" they lost a lot of people that would be very helpfull to create a big community.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
Dest88

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

In the begin, it was a very good idea... but must of people clearly abuse of the situation....
Unfortunatly many scamers have been rewarded for doing nothing ...
But just imagine be at the place of the BM... what should you have do? introducing as much as possible cheaters you identify with tons of free authorship tokens?
In a real company would you give free titles? No... the bounty program was to help the project attracting people and at the end look at what happens....
I dont know for everybody but must of them are just scamers screamers and they have what they deserve.......
Since my last post i have read most of the closed discution about ats and i'm now very disgusted about all i read...
Some people get pleasure doing all that stuffs....

Now no one more is talking about all they offer to the community...
Authors gains...
translator carrers...
printers work...
money on market cap from the unfriendly users...
You will buy books to your kids or for yourself at better price...printed at home or ebook on your computer...

And the 2 biggest discussion about ats are turned to------> SCAM....

ATS is one of the only cryptocurencies who have a finished project and a beta working and soon ended...

bstewart

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

Looking at the beta version on their desktop.

Looks pretty solid to me. If I were an author, I would definitely send my stuff their way.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
SenseiSan

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

I just lооk up hоw much my 1000 sоmеthing аts wоrth in еthеrdеltа аnd thе dаmn thing оnly wоrth 11 dоllаr  Rоll еyеs I guеss I'm just gоnnа hоld it fоr cоllеctiоn
beeelzebub

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

It is funny that thread opened as a scam and now it is only thread the token has and people is discussing about like it is ann thread.

lotfiuser

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

Luxantdigitalbank.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

lol fraud is real
The bounty campaign ended long time ago. If you didn't received it something was wrong with your account registration. There is nothing else that can be done.
Seen by Authorship.com at 5:00pm
Bahlawan

█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
  ████████
  ████  ███
            ███
        Lux
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ant Digital
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
   ████████▀▀           ▀▀████████
  ███████▀                 ▀███████
 ███████▀                   ▀██████
 ██████▀                     ██████ █ █
███████                      ██████  █
███████                      █▄▄▀█▀█ █ █
███████████████               ███████
███████   ██        █     ███▄█████ ▀  █   ▄██▄ █
 ██████▄ █  █ █▄█▄ ████   █  █▄█▄█ █ ████ ▀ ▄█ █
 ███████▄████ █  █  █     █ ███ █  █   █▀ █ █
  ████████  █ █  █  ███   ███▀▀▀▀█ █  ███ █▄▀█ █
   ████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄█
    ▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
        ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
  ████████
  ████  ███
            ███
PRE-SALE             
1 th September, 2018
//  Whitepaper
//  Facebook
//  Telegram
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 269

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

Disappointing to see this back at the 3c level again after the great rise last week. Shows how price sensitive this stock is. And the bonus coin fiasco will not go away, devs screwed the pooch no lube real bad on that one. Just shows how one fuck up can lead to many many many hours of wasted productivity.
lotfiuser

Luxantdigitalbank.com

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:15:07 AM

Disappointing to see this back at the 3c level again after the great rise last week. Shows how price sensitive this stock is. And the bonus coin fiasco will not go away, devs screwed the pooch no lube real bad on that one. Just shows how one fuck up can lead to many many many hours of wasted productivity.
3c is so high for a know scam shit

█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
  ████████
  ████  ███
            ███
        Lux
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ant Digital
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
  ████████
  ████  ███
            ███
PRE-SALE             
1 th September, 2018
//  Whitepaper
//  Facebook
//  Telegram
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 269

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

They've not done a runner with the ico money and working on a beta. And you're still bleating about it so if it was a scam they would be long gone. Just poor marketing and public image. Hope they still keep working on this with the constant negativity thrown their way.
pstraene

Activity: 322

ENTERTAINMENT AND TRANSPORTATION SYNERGY

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:26:43 AM

let's see what the next weeks come to news. I think the news will not be announced here but in other forums and channels
I still have many tokens of advertising. I did not buy anything. so i can wait until 2023  Grin Grin Grin

erichall

Merit: 107

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

This coin was literally a fraction of a penny once it hit Etherdelta. So even if you guys didn't receive your coins through their (sloppy) bounty and referral program, you could have picked up a ton for just a few bucks.

pstraene

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

Maybe you want to open a new thread at bitcointalk ! this is what you write on facebook  Wink
the question about a new exchange was answered by the people as follows:

We said WHEN we hear back from the exchanges we'll announce. There's no announcement as we heard back from no exchange yet.

we have to wait. but also on facebook is little information. I do not think anymore if this project will become big in the future

Grim149x

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

The Unique Liquidity Pooling Technology

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:14:57 AM

The BETA is already working and everyone can check it. Now that should settle the FUD that there's no product and ran away with the funds. There's already a PR on bitcoin.com. There's really not much action at the moment but I hope there will be once we get to the final release of the platform.

lotfiuser

Luxantdigitalbank.com

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

The BETA is already working and everyone can check it. Now that should settle the FUD that there's no product and ran away with the funds. There's already a PR on bitcoin.com. There's really not much action at the moment but I hope there will be once we get to the final release of the platform.
they can hire a programme on freelancer for less than 400 $ :p

█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
  ████████
  ████  ███
            ███
        Lux
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ant Digital
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
█████████
  ████████
  ████  ███
            ███
PRE-SALE             
1 th September, 2018
//  Whitepaper
//  Facebook
//  Telegram
pstraene

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

Market Cap = $ 1.940.920 USD

many people are always looking for tokens under 20,000,000 Market Cap. That's the chance to really win with 0.1ETH.
Little eth and high risk. and if the token is worth $ 1 later everyone can be happy.
Today 0.1 ETH = 4347 ATS   Grin     Mai or June = 4347 ATS = $4347  but just maybe  Wink  Wink

mercer007

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

Are people still calling this token scam? If you have not paid anything and not given anything how does that amount to scam? There are lots of lazy and slow people in bct. If you have not gotten token you did not pay for, do us a favor please move on with your miserable life, nobody owe you anything.
Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 133
Merit: 19

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:41:15 AM

yes people still call this scam a scam they didnt pay everyone + they have a fake adress

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.