Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 10:34:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam  (Read 25255 times)
Anduin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:09:55 PM

So the 24-48 hours for processing payments is over. Will they continue processing or is that it, you not got your coins by now too bad?

I think they are done with processing and they won't continue.

If what you said is true then their bounty campaign is a scam. They've only paid a few people with 75 ATS. A whole lot of people haven't been paid yet.

I worked in athorship airdrop but i did not received any payment from them.They said that all are paid except who registered more than 3 account by one ip.i registerd only one account. but i did not get any payment /ats token in my wallet. i dont no why it happend  with me.

They admitted that many people who didn't create more than 3 accounts didn't receive their coins so they changed the rules to just submit the the withdrawal form.
If you successfully filled the form you should have received your coins otherwise not.

What withdrawal form should I fill for my 75 ATS Huh There is NO FORM anymore... it is dissapeared!!! Somebody has payed twice an more with thousands ATS, still have not got mine 75..... Angry Sad Angry

The form was removed without any words. So they won't have to pay the people who haven't filled that form?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Molot86

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

So the 24-48 hours for processing payments is over. Will they continue processing or is that it, you not got your coins by now too bad?

If what you said is true than their bounty campaign is a scam. They've only paid a few people with 75 ATS. A whole lot of people (including me) haven't paid yet.

I worked in athorship airdrop but i did not received any payment from them.They said that all are paid except who registered more than 3 account by one ip.i registerd only one account. but i did not get any payment /ats token in my wallet. i dont no why it happend  with me.

They admitted that many people who didn't create more than 3 accounts didn't receive their coins so they changed the rules to just submit the the withdrawal form.
If you successfully filled the form you should have received your coins otherwise not.

What withdrawal form should I fill for my 75 ATS Huh There is NO FORM anymore... it is dissapeared!!! Somebody has payed twice an more with thousands ATS, still have not got mine 75..... Angry Sad Angry

The form was removed without any words. So they won't have to pay the people who haven't filled that form?

They said that you "have 45 days to fill it". So what is the point?
a) They won't pay at all
b) They will pay only if the form was filled (45 day is still actual)
c) They will pay me my 75 ATS sometimes in the future whenever was form filled or not
d) or what???

Or may be it will be better they pay me by ETH equal $0.15 / 1ATS
In that case,  I'll by ATS at the exchange from bounty hunters!
Peter! come on!!! I'm waiting

Maxine Caulfield

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:35:04 PM

If what you said is true than their bounty campaign is a scam. They've only paid a few people with 75 ATS. A whole lot of people (including me) haven't paid yet.

They said that you "have 45 days to fill it". So what is the point?
a) They won't pay at all
b) They will pay only if the form was filled (45 day is still actual)
c) They will pay me my 75 ATS sometimes in the future whenever was form filled or not
d) or what???

Or may be it will be better they pay me by ETH equal $0.15 / 1ATS
In that case,  I'll by ATS at the exchange from bounty hunters!
Peter! come on!!! I'm waiting

if you have 90 cents, you can buy these 75 tokens now on the etherdelta.

Anduin

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:38:40 PM

I noticed they removed the sentence "ATS tokens will be listed in several cryptocurrency exchanges soon after the ICO is over."

http://authorship.com/contribute/
Maxine Caulfield

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:57:25 PM

answer is for those who do not understand why they did not get their 75 tokens.
Now the market price of 75 tokens is less than 90 cents, to send these 90 cents to you, team authorship need to spend 1/3 of the price of the token on gas.
Here is the last payment of 75 tokens:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc4662343f91e4abe7210bded88597aba308b453fb18c533b56814c97314794f0
Actual Tx Cost/Fee: 0.001086036 Ether ($0.33)

JoBiLee

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:00:25 PM

No ATS tokens on big exchanges yet?
The price is so low. I thought that it would be way bigger

Grim149x

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:02:22 PM

I noticed they removed the sentence "ATS tokens will be listed in several cryptocurrency exchanges soon after the ICO is over."

http://authorship.com/contribute/
I think because it's already given that most people know of that information. I'm waiting for the big exchanges to list this token.

sandy14350

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:14:35 PM

.ATS is never a scam and neither could be... bcz i had double verified with the seriousreading.com ceo about the genunity of the dev, and they are true.. that was the reason they were spending thousands of dollors on the gas to send tokens to bounties..... all the fools out there are selling out cheaply.. but trust me..ATS is a unique project.. one of its kind... one in a million...even j.k.rowling took 8 years to get her 1st book published.. and after that rest is a history to the whole world... same way.. actually there are tons of talented authors who dont have a perfect platform to reach larger masses... and to all those people ats would become the destiny.... just the platform need to be started... rest see how ats goes to moon... thanx for your offer.. but i wish to save my valuable ats to future buddy...

Grim149x

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:24:09 PM

.ATS is never a scam and neither could be... bcz i had double verified with the seriousreading.com ceo about the genunity of the dev, and they are true.. that was the reason they were spending thousands of dollors on the gas to send tokens to bounties..... all the fools out there are selling out cheaply.. but trust me..ATS is a unique project.. one of its kind... one in a million...even j.k.rowling took 8 years to get her 1st book published.. and after that rest is a history to the whole world... same way.. actually there are tons of talented authors who dont have a perfect platform to reach larger masses... and to all those people ats would become the destiny.... just the platform need to be started... rest see how ats goes to moon... thanx for your offer.. but i wish to save my valuable ats to future buddy...
It never was a scam. I will be holding on to this for a long time to have bigger profits. It's sad to know that some are selling it for cheap but it's a good thing too as we can buy them.

Ratters

Activity: 378

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:30:33 PM

Unfortunately, most part of ICOs today is SCAM and if not, and there is real team and real conception, you can't be sure that this project will be success, because there is big difference between the idea and the realization.

██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 
██  ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██ 

███████████
      █████████████████
    ███████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████        ██████
  ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████        ████████████
      ▀█▀              ▀█▀        ██ ████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
   ██                                ███████████████████
  ██  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ██████                          ██████
              ▀██▀                            ▀██▀

███
█████
█████
███████
███████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████████
██████████████

sommii

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:35:13 PM

It never was a scam. I will be holding on to this for a long time to have bigger profits. It's sad to know that some are selling it for cheap but it's a good thing too as we can buy them.

So keep buying those scam tokens for $0.01, you will be able to sell them in a month for 0.0001$.
MartinTheWanderer

Activity: 56

Hunting and exposing crypto cunts.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

No tokens, no cigar.  Angry

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A?a=0x5E1672D5E4e470908d194d951D548711DA1CF001

My middle finger is still in upright position.
,,|,,
dlorah111

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:00:51 PM

I don't know what's up with these guys at ats. They have send a lot of extra addresses but still nearly not everybody. I still haven't and I received the confirmation mail that my withdrawal was a success. I've given up on ats.
Anduin

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:56:19 PM

It's been more than 72 hours and a lot of people with low amounts of tokens are still waiting for their payments.
mrtrust

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:14:30 PM

DEAD SCAM 100%!  Grin
That's why i don't care that I haven't got my coins!
sandy14350

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:58:10 PM

If they were scamsters... They must had run away as soon as the ico finished... No need for them to spend thousands of dollars on gas to send tokens now...

macartem

Activity: 341

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:22:29 PM

The dev is just trying to cash anonymously and hopes to cash some ATS on top of the eth before he bails.

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:32:08 PM

Anyone guess at how much its cost them to send the free tokens to date?

And these costs, they will have to be from the investors funds right?

And these investors, when will they see a return on investment?
wanispwnz

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:03:23 PM

Yeah the withdrawal form disappeared and they really messed up the bounty campaign.
So if you are one who didn't fill the form while it was available you most likely won't receive them.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Darkoth89

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:14:31 PM

I guess the real test will be if it hits an exchange like Bittrex, and then at January when the platform is meant to launch in Beta.

▄█████▄
                ▄████████▀
            ▄████████▀      ▄███▄
        ▄████████▀      ▄███████▄
    ▄████████▀      ▄███▀▀▀▀████▄
  ████████▀      ▄███▀            ▀████
███████▀      ▄███▀      ▄▄▄      ▀████
█████▀      ▄███▀      ▄█████      ▀███
████      ▄███▀      ▄█▀        ██      ███
███      ▄█  ▀      ▄████        ██      ███
███      ██        ████▀      ▄  █▀      ███
███      ██        ▄█▀      ▄███▀      ████
███▄      █████▀      ▄███▀      ▄█████
████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███▀      ▄███████
  ████▄            ▄███▀      ▄████████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄███▀      ▄████████▀
        ▀███████▀      ▄████████▀
            ▀███▀      ▄████████▀
                        ▄████████▀
                        ▀█████▀

███████████             ███
                                       ███████████             ███
                                       ███             ▄▄▄▄    ███
                                       ███             █████▄  ███
███     ▄███  ███▄██████▄     ▄██████  ███                ███  ████████▄
███     ███▀  ████▀▀▀▀████   ███▀▀▀▀   █████████   ▄█████████  ███▀▀▀████
███     ███   ███      ███  ███        ███████▀   ████▀▀▀████  ███    ▀███
███     ███   ███      ███  ███        ███        ███     ███  ███     ███
████▄▄▄████   ███      ███  ███        ███        ███     ███  ███    ▄███
▀██████████   ███      ███   ███▄▄▄▄   ███        ████▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄████
  ▀▀▀▀▀ ███   ███      ███    ▀██████  ███         ▀████████▀  ████████▀
       ▄███
      ████▀

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.