Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 08:17:40 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam  (Read 25261 times)
kkofor

Activity: 249

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:51:56 PM

Anyone here received ATS tokens?
ya I got my token. but some my friend still dont received yet. :/ dev say keep calm and wait but this is too long

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SynchroXD

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

Finally recieved my 6230 ATS!!! Hope that ATS value will go to moon sooner Grin

lotfiuser

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:00:07 PM

I didnt reciene m'y tokebs + they make annoncement on facebook page  that they available on etherdelta which ils automatic token trade site which mean no real major site accept em

████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████▄▄
        ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▄▄███████████████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████████████████

▐███ ▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀ ███▌
▐████▀▄  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▄▀████▌
▐████▄ ▀▄   ▀▀███████████▀▀   ▄▀ ▄████▌
▐█████▀▄       ▀███████▀       ▄▀█████▌
▐██████ ▀     ▐▀▀▀   ▀▀       ▀ ██████▌
▐████████      ▀▄▄▀▀▄         ████████▌
▐█████████▄          ▀▄    ▄▄█████████▌
 ████████████▄▄        ▀▄▄████████████

▀█████████████▄     ▄█████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▄█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LaLa World
──── www.lalaworld.io
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
  15th November
  P R E - I C O 
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
lotfiuser

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:04:37 PM

Hello,
We would like to announce that as promised, we have officially submitted the ATS token to several crypto-exchanges as per the community demand.
While we aren’t allowed to publicly mention the exchanges names, as per their policy, it is expected to start showing up in several of them in the coming days/weeks as more of them approve the ATS token.
EtherDelta.com already listed the ATS token. You can exchange ATS to and from ETH.
Everytime we will be listed through a new exchange we will publish a blog post to announce it. We cannot offer you exact dates as we aren’t being offered exact dates either by the exchanges we submitted to.
PS: The bounty campaign distribution is almost over and expected to end within the next 24-48 hours as we process a remaining batch of transfers.
Regards,
Authorship.com Team

████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████▄▄
        ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▄▄███████████████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████████████████

▐███ ▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀ ███▌
▐████▀▄  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▄▀████▌
▐████▄ ▀▄   ▀▀███████████▀▀   ▄▀ ▄████▌
▐█████▀▄       ▀███████▀       ▄▀█████▌
▐██████ ▀     ▐▀▀▀   ▀▀       ▀ ██████▌
▐████████      ▀▄▄▀▀▄         ████████▌
▐█████████▄          ▀▄    ▄▄█████████▌
 ████████████▄▄        ▀▄▄████████████

▀█████████████▄     ▄█████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▄█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LaLa World
──── www.lalaworld.io
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
  15th November
  P R E - I C O 
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
Anduin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:12:17 PM

I guess all people who have at least 375 ATS and have successfully submitted the withdrawal form already received their tokens, right?

Just saw they closed the withdrawal form. What about other people who haven't filled the form yet?
sommii

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:19:40 PM

Finally recieved my 6230 ATS!!! Hope that ATS value will go to moon sooner Grin

This scamming piece of shit will go down to 0, not to the moon.
Noizie

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:21:11 PM

I don't get it.. 75% of my and friends referrals could not successfully fill out the withdraw form. Support does not answer on this topic. ANd now the withdraw form disappeared.
I have seen so many wallets that received the Tokens twice, some even three times! I thought the bounty was limited to 1 mio ATS, but now it's more than 7 mio already?
I really fear the value of my invest going to zero when ATS goes on the big exchanges.
Hopefully the Authorship team knows to run the project better than the bounty campaign was handled.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 112

MGF Presale starts on 15th of November

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:43:10 PM

Anyone here received ATS tokens?

Yup received mine

Anduin

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:29:09 PM

Hello,
We would like to announce that as promised, we have officially submitted the ATS token to several crypto-exchanges as per the community demand.
While we aren’t allowed to publicly mention the exchanges names, as per their policy, it is expected to start showing up in several of them in the coming days/weeks as more of them approve the ATS token.
EtherDelta.com already listed the ATS token. You can exchange ATS to and from ETH.
Everytime we will be listed through a new exchange we will publish a blog post to announce it. We cannot offer you exact dates as we aren’t being offered exact dates either by the exchanges we submitted to.
PS: The bounty campaign distribution is almost over and expected to end within the next 24-48 hours as we process a remaining batch of transfers.
Regards,
Authorship.com Team

So the announcement is just a confirmation about Etherdelta. IIRC they said Bittrex was ready to list ATS when the token distribution (for investors?) is finished?

Etherdelta's UI design is so terrible that I just can't trust this site.
Grim149x

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:35:23 PM

Update: Exchange Listing
Sep 25, 2017 | Blog

Hello,

Regards,
Authorship.com Team

shae123

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:42:08 PM

Hello,
Regards,
Authorship.com Team

So the announcement is just a confirmation about Etherdelta. IIRC they said Bittrex was ready to list ATS when the token distribution (for investors?) is finished?

Read the full message again, new exchange that ATS is listed wil coming in next few days. As the post said they submitted a request to a several crypto exchanges.

Anduin

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:51:01 PM

Hello,
Regards,
Authorship.com Team

Read the full message again, new exchange that ATS is listed wil coming in next few days. As the post said they submitted a request to a several crypto exchanges.

Read my post again. I didn't say there weren't other exchanges.
rm1011

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:15:32 PM

Hello,
Regards,
Authorship.com Team

Listed at 0.01$
Blakscorpion

Activity: 126

CryptoFan

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:22:48 PM

Didn't receive them neither... It's strange...

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
onetoniro

Activity: 168

English - Indonesian Translation Service

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:47:29 PM

be patient please...
i know how it feels...
we are still waiting for what next will become to the ATS, because ATS is still very promising in my opinion. many people have got it, but I know there are still many who can not get to. hopefully ATS really understand with the problems .. spirit
hopefully not a strong dump fr this coin....

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Darkoth89

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:12:14 PM

They haven't finished sending them out yet, see below quoted post.

Update: Exchange Listing
Sep 25, 2017 | Blog

Hello,

Regards,
Authorship.com Team

▄█████▄
                ▄████████▀
            ▄████████▀      ▄███▄
        ▄████████▀      ▄███████▄
    ▄████████▀      ▄███▀▀▀▀████▄
  ████████▀      ▄███▀            ▀████
███████▀      ▄███▀      ▄▄▄      ▀████
█████▀      ▄███▀      ▄█████      ▀███
████      ▄███▀      ▄█▀        ██      ███
███      ▄█  ▀      ▄████        ██      ███
███      ██        ████▀      ▄  █▀      ███
███      ██        ▄█▀      ▄███▀      ████
███▄      █████▀      ▄███▀      ▄█████
████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███▀      ▄███████
  ████▄            ▄███▀      ▄████████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄███▀      ▄████████▀
        ▀███████▀      ▄████████▀
            ▀███▀      ▄████████▀
                        ▄████████▀
                        ▀█████▀

███████████             ███
                                       ███████████             ███
                                       ███             ▄▄▄▄    ███
                                       ███             █████▄  ███
███     ▄███  ███▄██████▄     ▄██████  ███                ███  ████████▄
███     ███▀  ████▀▀▀▀████   ███▀▀▀▀   █████████   ▄█████████  ███▀▀▀████
███     ███   ███      ███  ███        ███████▀   ████▀▀▀████  ███    ▀███
███     ███   ███      ███  ███        ███        ███     ███  ███     ███
████▄▄▄████   ███      ███  ███        ███        ███     ███  ███    ▄███
▀██████████   ███      ███   ███▄▄▄▄   ███        ████▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄████
  ▀▀▀▀▀ ███   ███      ███    ▀██████  ███         ▀████████▀  ████████▀
       ▄███
      ████▀

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██

██  █
    ██  █
    ██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
qtronix

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:12:56 PM

keep calm. many still not received their coin. dev say we must wait so the only way is wait and hope

[ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
FacebookSlackTwitter ‣ GithubMediumANN Thread
Grim149x

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:27:53 PM

Here it is for people that are too lazy. I mean it's not even that long.

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:42:38 PM

Its an unfortunate mess, I believe they're trying to sort it and payments have been going out. I'd be very careful chucking accusations of scam out there ... Let's be honest, Authorship have definitely been scammed with all the fake referrals being set up.
That's weird to see people still talking about this coin, I saw this thread bumped up and it looked like it a thread revival or something.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Grim149x

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:49:31 PM

Its an unfortunate mess, I believe they're trying to sort it and payments have been going out. I'd be very careful chucking accusations of scam out there ... Let's be honest, Authorship have definitely been scammed with all the fake referrals being set up.
That's weird to see people still talking about this coin, I saw this thread bumped up and it looked like it a thread revival or something.

Less people are replying on the 2 threads "ATS SCAM" because most bounty hunters are paid now, I suppose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.