Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60630 times)
CrustySir

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:38:25 AM

So someone has been dumping 100's of millions of ECA, and also a large amount of ALQO as well... there is word going around that maybe its the CM owners.. dumping the staked coins..

My btc is being drained out of my wallet on the block explorer, im starting to get more nervous than ever that maybe I'm never going to get my ltc and btc back.

Where did you hear this about the ECA an ALQO? Where are they dumping it?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crisisz

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:40:14 AM

I heard about it in the electra discord. here is a link of the explorer that shows the activity of hundreds of millions of eca.. and lots of alqo being dumped. I can't guarantee that they are related to Coinsmarkets but not many people had near a billion coins of electra. and since electra has staking it theoretically makes sense. This person is sending the coins and selling them at Cryptobridge

https://bts.ai/u/allanosti1
CrustySir

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:59:03 AM

I heard about it in the electra discord. here is a link of the explorer that shows the activity of hundreds of millions of eca.. and lots of alqo being dumped. I can't guarantee that they are related to Coinsmarkets but not many people had near a billion coins of electra. and since electra has staking it theoretically makes sense. This person is sending the coins and selling them at Cryptobridge

Damn... that certainly doesn't look good.
selffish

Activity: 208
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:58:58 AM

Sucr, Muncoin, Ember, Tagit, Flappycoin, Modjo, Interzone, Philscurrency, DCS, BYZ, PLATINUM, HRMC, BTN, CNTF, SAT, Santa, Lemanum, GoaCoin, Nanucoin, MoneyBag, OCOW, Xylo, CRDS, Onex, ACCO, likes, Sigt, mgn, castl, GIRO, URALS, YTN, VAL, SWEEP, Matrix

35/355 coins
there are still 300 coins

I will track and replenish the list)

none of them have any value for now. let's hope for the future...

great work. thx for updating^^
virtuado

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

Damn... that certainly doesn't look good.

Seems they are manupilating the price of several coins and working in pairs. This is another manupilator: https://bts.ai/u/yadokari69
One is dumping, and the other buying.

Not sure if this is cm related, but could easily be?
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:40:08 AM

Just sold the info of cm owners to a user here. Smiley Hopefuly he will be able to do what i couldn't do. Make them give the important coins back.

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

Havent visited this thread for sometime anything changed in that period,we still have to say goodbuy to our coins or things are moving in the right direction?We really need some solid exchange for shitcoins besides crypto bridge....

Shitcoins are dead, if CM ever comes back all the shitcoins there are going to be worth 1 btc together, as time goes by more and more shitcoins die. They scammed even if they come back by locking people's money. This is why regulations are needed...

Not so sure if you are jocking here or not, regulations? That's what is going to kill the bitcoin!

Centralised coins will win because of people like you

I don't want to go too off topic here but, ''it's going to''? Isn't it already dying? Wasn't Mtgox responsible for the big crash in 2013? Isn't fear of exchanges preventing big money from coming in? If we ever get regulated exchanges, real money will come in. You think coinmarkets and other shitty exchanges are helping?

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
crisisz

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

cool now that you sold it, why don't you just do the right thing and go ahead and post the Cm owner info here now?
premiumproductss

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

cool now that you sold it, why don't you just do the right thing and go ahead and post the Cm owner info here now?

Making this information public will make us not to ever recover our funds. Bitcoin is not like a bank system where the government can shut your accounts. Without private keys nothing will be possible.

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

That clown doesn't know how to contact them. He's just trolling...
premiumproductss

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

That clown doesn't know how to contact them. He's just trolling...

If you say so, as a matter of fact it matters? As I said before, btc is not like  banks to freeze your accounts

cefinnell01

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:24:27 PM
Merited by premiumproductss (1)

This much is certain, CM devs. releasing the lowest of the low value coins before releasing BTC, ETH, LTC ... first, gives clear insight to them being deceptive. If they were truly on the level, their customers coins that hold value would have been released first. There are no more migration issues etc.. Clearly they have the means to release everyone's coins, they are merely using a stall tactic by releasing the ones with no value or demand. Motive for doing so would in all odds is to generate income off of their clients coins that they are currently holding hostage. This is criminally deceptive and qualifies as fraud. You can either take your chances and wait, or report them. If they do have the means to release all of the coins, I'm sure they would do so in order to avoid serious prosecution. Personally, imo everything points to them having the ability to do so, the entire fiasco smacks of fraud. It is no coincidence that they were only able to release the "shitcoins" first, this is intentional. I assumed long ago that my coins were gone, so I filed an anonymous report with the CFTC. This is their forte and they work with Govts. worldwide to bring to justice these type of offenders. Normally, I would rather these types of incidents to work themselves out, but the callousness these guys have displayed, prompted me to report them. If you also feel as I do, I encourage you to click the link below and take 5 mins to report them. This game has gone on too long. If you would rather wait it out and feel that reporting them would only make matters worse, I respect your decision.

https://forms.cftc.gov/_layouts/PublicForms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx
premiumproductss

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

This much is certain, CM devs. releasing the lowest of the low value coins before releasing BTC, ETH, LTC ... first, gives clear insight to them being deceptive. If they were truly on the level, their customers coins that hold value would have been released first. There are no more migration issues etc.. Clearly they have the means to release everyone's coins, they are merely using a stall tactic by releasing the ones with no value or demand. Motive for doing so would in all odds is to generate income off of their clients coins that they are currently holding hostage. This is criminally deceptive and qualifies as fraud. You can either take your chances and wait, or report them. If they do have the means to release all of the coins, I'm sure they would do so in order to avoid serious prosecution. Personally, imo everything points to them having the ability to do so, the entire fiasco smacks of fraud. It is no coincidence that they were only able to release the "shitcoins" first, this is intentional. I assumed long ago that my coins were gone, so I filed an anonymous report with the CFTC. This is their forte and they work with Govts. worldwide to bring to justice these type of offenders. Normally, I would rather these types of incidents to work themselves out, but the callousness these guys have displayed, prompted me to report them. If you also feel as I do, I encourage you to click the link below and take 5 mins to report them. This game has gone on too long. If you would rather wait it out and feel that reporting them would only make matters worse, I respect your decision.

This is the wrong way and let me tell you why.

A government movement will just freeze our founds for long. We need to solve the solution with another solution. A legal action is not a solution now.

It will be a solution when they will totally dissapear and no chance from us reaching them.

cefinnell01

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:45:07 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 01:57:59 PM by cefinnell01

A government movement will just freeze our founds for long. We need to solve the solution with another solution. A legal action is not a solution now.

It will be a solution when they will totally dissapear and no chance from us reaching them.

Your funds have been frozen for the better part of 3 months, what solution/s do you propose? Continue to wait until your funds are completely gone? That is basically what you are doing. But, I digress.. I respect your opinion, but I will continue to push for people reporting them, as I believe based on their deceptiveness, this may be the only solution.

virtuado

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

How you want to solve it then? 

You claim you had the info of people behind CM, but decide not to share it public after you sold it to the highest bidder. So this is now a dead end.
So again nothing happens....
Oh yeah wait, " the russian investigators"  are still busy with it.... Roll Eyes

In my opinion cefinnell01 is right, because after 3 months nothing happens and these fuckfaces still do what they want.  I already notified Interpol a few weeks ago, and i did just click the link and  report them as
well.
And i encourage everybody to do so!

Warrrrrrrr!

premiumproductss

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:27:33 PM

You claim you had the info of people behind CM, but decide not to share it public after you sold it to the highest bidder. So this is now a dead end.
Oh yeah wait, " the russian investigators"  are still busy with it.... Roll Eyes

In my opinion cefinnell01 is right, because after 3 months nothing happens and these fuckfaces still do what they want.  I already notified Interpol a few weeks ago, and i did just click the link and  report them as
well.

Warrrrrrrr!

this is not war, atacking them on the legal way is the end of the war. if the authorities get on them it is about years until we can maybe recover our funds.

cefinnell01

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

well.

Warrrrrrrr!

this is not war, atacking them on the legal way is the end of the war. if the authorities get on them it is about years until we can maybe recover our funds.

Just curious what you are basing the comment below on? Is there a precedent for this?

"if the authorities get on them it is about years until we can maybe recover our funds."

I still maintain that CM has the ability to release all coins and that the authorities would force their hand to do so under the threat of prosecution. IMO if you don't get an agency involved, who has the capability to find these guys, you will never recover your funds.

virtuado

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:52:27 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 03:27:52 PM by virtuado

Oh yeah wait, " the russian investigators"  are still busy with it.... Roll Eyes

In my opinion cefinnell01 is right, because after 3 months nothing happens and these fuckfaces still do what they want.  I already notified Interpol a few weeks ago, and i did just click the link and  report them as
well.

Warrrrrrrr!

You claimed you had (part) of the solution but choose to keep this anonymous. Which of course is your good right.
In my opinion you should have made this public(of course paid as well) and most likely the gates of hell for these cm idiots would have openened by then.

In your reply you are only stating that authorities in this matter is not the proper solution, what is then?

Anyway...if we do nothing, we will never recover our funds.
These idiots should feel pressure, because at this moment they are still laughing their pants off and drinking cocktails on bounty island....
vixeroux

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

CM just drained my BTC deposit address and after a few hops it eventually ends up at this binance owned hot wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s
This address is a binance wallet: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/7xhwni/anyone_know_why/

Should we report this to binance? At least we could raise a flag on the user that made the deposit? Thoughts?
AcesLament

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

CM just drained my BTC deposit address and after a few hops it eventually ends up at this binance owned hot wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/1NDyJtNTjmwk5xPNhjgAMu4HDHigtobu1s
This address is a binance wallet: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/7xhwni/anyone_know_why/

Should we report this to binance? At least we could raise a flag on the user that made the deposit? Thoughts?

Wow, so they really are doing their exit... My CM wallet is still in tact but if this is true then it's only a matter of time till they drain all of them.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: