Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:22:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60636 times)
crisisz

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:31:53 PM
Merited by grendel25 (1)

Hey guys Great News i think.. so I was scared that my btc is being moved out of my CM wallet address... but anyone else that this has happened to... I want you guys to click deposit history and take a look at your bitcoin deposit history and compare it to the last transactions that happened in the block explorer of your btc CM wallet address.... because in fact.. all of the movement that has happened in the last 7 days, are exact totals of prior deposits that i made just a few days before the crash. I mean exactly.. so while my block explorer doesn't list the correct balance of my btc.. it still does under Coinsmarkets balance page... and because those balances are exact i'm leaning more toward that it isn't malicious Cm owners trying to exit scam...

So anyone else this has happened to also go check your deposit history and compare.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

Anyone else end up at this address?: https://blockchain.info/address/1NnvNvgaP3BB3mZYhbz6KiJhCicSzswyxv

Their MO seems to be moving coins to addresses containing 9btc, then 25btc, then this address. The Interesting part is that they transfer 121btc to this bitrex coldwallet. https://blockchain.info/address/1N52wHoVR79PMDishab2XmRHsbekCdGquK. And to my knowledge you need to have completed a KYC / AML procedures to exit this much btc in from an exchange. It's almost 1m$.

So if anyone else can confirm that they end up in this wallet, we can report this address to bitrex. And they may flag it or we can persuade them to give up their identity. Either way we could pin a real person to this CM scam, if we can't get their identity, at least the funds could be frozen at the exchanges.

And to thous that claim that this isn't proof. Here it is: Most deposits happened on about 3 of Jan. Height of ECA pump and dump on CM. Then these deposit addresses doesn't move until about 30th of march, all into the same 9btc, 25btc then finally to binance,bitrex etc. This blockchain "finger-print" can't be faked, and this is reported by multiple users on this forum. And no, CM are not "re-organizing" into new segwit enabled addresses or upgrading their wallet software, if they were, then then wouldn't need to withdraw ~1m$ on bitrex.

My suggestion to everyone is to come forward on this forum. You don't have to post your TX. Just speak up and open up private messaging in preferences, so we can start to communicate and organize. It's time that everyone accepts the reality of the situation that they have already exited. I suggest someone open an anonymous chat room, so we can start to communicate and organize an effort. I have some contacts in tech newspapers here in the US, and if we pitch it right. Our story could be the perfect expose article. With more eyeballs on their case, CM would at least start to sweat a bit more.

What CM fears the most is attention. Our last hope is to turn up the attention level on this thing and they might actually reverse their scam and start returning our coins, they did it before with releasing ECA, but we have to do it before they start buying condos in Thailand and Golden Lamborghini's.

How do you know that address is Bittrex wallet? 

Anyone with any info on ECA or CM team, once again, feel free to DOX them any time.

BC: http://bitcoinwhoswho.com/address/1N52wHoVR79PMDishab2XmRHsbekCdGquK

Yes, if it's bittrex they won't allow withdrawal without identity proof.
Poorman123

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

The moving off coins is probably so they can update all of the wallets so that they are correct. Just my opinion, i'm sure someone could shed some more light on this
cefinnell01

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

The moving off coins is probably so they can update all of the wallets so that they are correct. Just my opinion, i'm sure someone could shed some more light on this

CoinsMarkets could probably shed some light on it...
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

Hey guys Great News i think.. so I was scared that my btc is being moved out of my CM wallet address... but anyone else that this has happened to... I want you guys to click deposit history and take a look at your bitcoin deposit history and compare it to the last transactions that happened in the block explorer of your btc CM wallet address.... because in fact.. all of the movement that has happened in the last 7 days, are exact totals of prior deposits that i made just a few days before the crash. I mean exactly.. so while my block explorer doesn't list the correct balance of my btc.. it still does under Coinsmarkets balance page... and because those balances are exact i'm leaning more toward that it isn't malicious Cm owners trying to exit scam...

So anyone else this has happened to also go check your deposit history and compare.

thats good to know, thank you! exit doesn't really make any sense in the approach that fud tries to represent

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
chinger

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

I never tried this coinsmarkets.com but i was so close to, glad i didnt take any action with them. It was sometthing shady with them in the first place.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

Guys you need to understand that funds are always moved from a balance to another. Just because you deposited on an address that doesn't mean the coins will remain until you withdraw again from that balance.

BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

This much is certain, CM devs. releasing the lowest of the low value coins before releasing BTC, ETH, LTC ... first, gives clear insight to them being deceptive. If they were truly on the level, their customers coins that hold value would have been released first. There are no more migration issues etc.. Clearly they have the means to release everyone's coins, they are merely using a stall tactic by releasing the ones with no value or demand. Motive for doing so would in all odds is to generate income off of their clients coins that they are currently holding hostage. This is criminally deceptive and qualifies as fraud. You can either take your chances and wait, or report them. If they do have the means to release all of the coins, I'm sure they would do so in order to avoid serious prosecution. Personally, imo everything points to them having the ability to do so, the entire fiasco smacks of fraud. It is no coincidence that they were only able to release the "shitcoins" first, this is intentional. I assumed long ago that my coins were gone, so I filed an anonymous report with the CFTC. This is their forte and they work with Govts. worldwide to bring to justice these type of offenders. Normally, I would rather these types of incidents to work themselves out, but the callousness these guys have displayed, prompted me to report them. If you also feel as I do, I encourage you to click the link below and take 5 mins to report them. This game has gone on too long. If you would rather wait it out and feel that reporting them would only make matters worse, I respect your decision.

https://forms.cftc.gov/_layouts/PublicForms/TipsAndComplaints.aspx

This is the wrong way and let me tell you why.

A government movement will just freeze our founds for long. We need to solve the solution with another solution. A legal action is not a solution now.

It will be a solution when they will totally dissapear and no chance from us reaching them.

Freezing monies that have been frozen is better than being ripped the hell off.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:07:51 AM

Good post, merit given to you from me.  Now, that's not to say I agree 100% but it certainly seems a rational and logical suggestion to further evaluate our own coin addresses for anything interesting.  Conversely, many people have been alleging scam proof by listing various transaction IDs which do not actually prove anything.  

I took your advice and looked a bit closer at one of my coin addresses.  It happens to be a masternode coin and I realized as others here have that according to the explorer my CM address had been depleted of all the coins even though my CM account still shows my correct balance.  So my coins went to another wallet address which I observed and found several exact "1000" coin transactions which we all know is typical when setting up a masternode.  

I'm not against them using some amount of coins to setup a masternode and there may even be a legitimate process for doing this while still assuring liquidity for the end user.  However, there should be clear communication regarding such things and I would hope that it would be in the interest of the end user (i.e. profit sharing from the Masternode rewards).  I wouldn't be surprised if that were the intent of CM but I guess a couple of kids lacked the technical aptitude required to manage such a thing.  I mean, they were doing really well with the Proof of Work distributions so who would doubt that they would try to spread that idea into masternodes?

It's too easy to look and see that the coins went to use as a masternode so I really doubt criminal intent.  Also, it's worth mentioning that the suspect masternode addresses do not appear to be functioning.  In fact, balances are now back to zero which seems to lend more credit to the "not a scam" argument... Unless they just moved them off some other place.  But... my address according to the website has the correct balance of coins so it seems just a matter of getting the wallets back online and synced up for the explorer to reflect what CM shows.  

But it really sucks to wait this long!  

Edit... Ugh... so I did find another transaction ID which linked to an active reward-receiving masternode.  man... I really hope I get the backpay for my share in that masternode!

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
vixeroux

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

Nobody cares about MasterNode scam coins not moving on the blockchain. The fact of the matter is that BTC addresses are being drained, mixed and ultimately moved to Bitrex and Binance. I'm sure they just need to "reorganize" their coins into Monero for a while.  Kiss
crisisz

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

no they accounts are being drained.. to match deposits made the days before the crash... every one of the 5 transactions where btc was moved out of my wallet.. all of them total exact amounts of past deposits that i had made 1-3 days before the crash... unless it happened to you then you don't know.. but anyone that had btc removed.. ask them to check what those amounts were then tell them to goto their CM deposit history and sure enough they will match, yes my balance doesn't reflect correctly in the block explorer but it is my belief that they are catching up their database. I'm happy to see the movement now it makes me think that we are getting closer to either having our money back or CM re opening.
vixeroux

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

no they accounts are being drained.. to match deposits made the days before the crash... every one of the 5 transactions where btc was moved out of my wallet.. all of them total exact amounts of past deposits that i had made 1-3 days before the crash... unless it happened to you then you don't know.. but anyone that had btc removed.. ask them to check what those amounts were then tell them to goto their CM deposit history and sure enough they will match, yes my balance doesn't reflect correctly in the block explorer but it is my belief that they are catching up their database. I'm happy to see the movement now it makes me think that we are getting closer to either having our money back or CM re opening.

With your logic: Just logged into my old mtgox account from 2013. All my BTC are still there there! I'm Rich!

The only thing that matters is the blockchain. What something says on a website is meaningless, especially on the scam website coinsmarkets.com

There is absolutely no logic that justifies withdrawing 1millon dollars on Bitrex. unless they just need A Lamborghini to get to work, and a vacation condo in Thailand.

The new influx of post being pro CM is worrying. 3 months in and people are still hopeful. Wake up. It's time to organize and take action people.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

With your logic: Just logged into my old mtgox account from 2013. All my BTC are still there there! I'm Rich!

The only thing that matters is the blockchain. What something says on a website is meaningless, especially on the scam website coinsmarkets.com

There is absolutely no logic that justifies withdrawing 1millon dollars on Bitrex. unless they just need A Lamborghini to get to work, and a vacation condo in Thailand.

The new influx of post being pro CM is worrying. 3 months in and people are still hopeful. Wake up. It's time to organize and take action people.
AERM, IVC, SPC, BIX, KLT, BTCX, HIGHT, LTK, BCCS, LTG, RADIA, MYCE, JEW, PUZCOIN are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow .
virtuado

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

The still hopeful reactions after 3+ months in this thread are really disturbing.  Daydreamers who are wishful thinking  Huh
They keep on calling the scam accusations FUD, non-legit etc.

Where this positive attitude for CM after such a long time and promises is coming from is really a riddle to me and makes no sense at all. Hope has probably taken over the sense of reality.
A few posts back i did read that somebody discovered that his coins were borrowed for starting a masternode and he didn't even care as long as his coins were released....come on!!! Angry Angry

Does the fact that they only release shitcoins not ring any bells. What is the logic behind that. If they really had good intentions they should start with the top coins of course.

Whatever their intentions are there is no way their behavior can be justified and they should be hunted and feel pressure 24/7.

vixeroux

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:54:15 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 02:09:26 PM by vixeroux

AERM, IVC, SPC, BIX, KLT, BTCX, HIGHT, LTK, BCCS, LTG, RADIA, MYCE, JEW, PUZCOIN are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow .

If only I could get my PUTIN COIN's back!!!! Common guys. 99% of these masternode coins were created for the specific purpose of making CM seem legit. All these coins have 1 single commit on Github. Use the same Copy Paste wallet ECA use. And was produced En mass in a couple of minutes. The icons was probably Sourced from fiver.com for a couple of bucks each.

If someone are willing to pick up the torch and start a group on discord. Collectively we could have the names of the scammers within a couple of weeks. Then we would have a chance at least.

CM is moving our hard earned BTC to Bittrex/Binance and converting to Monero and finally converting to fiat.
me7bitcoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

Sucr, Muncoin, Ember, Tagit, Flappycoin, Modjo, Interzone, Philscurrency, DCS, BYZ, PLATINUM, HRMC, BTN, CNTF, SAT, Santa, Lemanum, GoaCoin, Nanucoin, MoneyBag, OCOW, Xylo, CRDS, Onex, ACCO, likes, Sigt, mgn, castl, GIRO, URALS, YTN, VAL, SWEEP, Matrix, aerm, ivc, spc, Bix, KLT, BTCX, HIGHT, LTK, BCCS, LTG, radia, MYCE, jew, puzcoin.

49/355 coins
there are still 286 coins

I will track and replenish the list)
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

I still don't understand the point of this. Why are they enabling coins slowly? Did they fuck up everything and somehow can't comeback with a normal website? What is it? If they can enable withdrawals why can't they just re-open the exchange?

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
vader16

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 06:13:21 PM by vader16

CM SCAM MARKET Grin Tongue NO BUY HERE NO TRADING
YOU WILL NOT RECOVER YOUR MONEY YERE
vixeroux

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:08:43 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 07:46:12 PM by vixeroux

I still don't understand the point of this. Why are they enabling coins slowly? Did they fuck up everything and somehow can't comeback with a normal website? What is it? If they can enable withdrawals why can't they just re-open the exchange?

They are dragging out the entire process in order to passify it's victims. If they just shut up shop and exited all in one go, then the users would bond together and take action. As it stands, this will just wither away into oblivion and the scammers will have made off with millions. It's quite genius.
virtuado

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:45:43 PM

They are dragging the entire process out in order to passive it's victims. If they just shut up shop and exited all in one go, then the users would bond together and take action. As it stands, this will just wither away into oblivion and the scammers will have made off with millions. It's quite genius.

They will probably succeed in this, because if i only look in this topic, people like to believe in fairy tales or miracles, and in general most are passive.

By now we already could have raised funds and hire " investigators" to start digging around. I tried to initiate it a few weeks ago, but nobody responded.  
After this there was somebody who claimed he knew who the people behind CM were but wanted to sell to the highest bidder. I asked him if the was interested in an sort of escrow payment to share this info in public but he declined.

If i had serious money there i would have taken action without anybody. But i'm lucky i have only a small amount there, but even so i would like to hunt these fuckfaces down, but i'm not gonna do this on my own in this case.

So everybody who is passive and like to believe in stories....keep dreaming! You all lost your money and didn't do nothing about it. Shame on all of you.

Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: