Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:11:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60637 times)
vixeroux

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

Virtuado! I would love to lead a "retribution" team. But I got UNI exams right now. Once they are complete. In 2-3 weeks. And if no-one steps up to hunt these guys, I will design a campaign to find them. Website, media-attention, crowdfunding etc. I think If we make a compelling case, the 100s of passive investors refreshing this thread every day, may donate 100$ each in order to get justice. Crowds needs a leader or else they are just dumb headless chickens.
virtuado

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:04:32 PM

Virtuado! I would love to lead a "retribution" team. But I got UNI exams right now. Once they are complete. In 2-3 weeks. And if no-one steps up to hunt these guys, I will design a campaign to find them. Website, media-attention, crowdfunding etc. I think If we make a compelling case, the 100s of passive investors refreshing this thread every day, may donate 100$ each in order to get justice. Crowds needs a leader or else they are just dumb headless chickens.

Game on! 

To be honest, most of the people in this topic disgust me. Only complaining, spreading rumors but not looking to facts. They all behave like sheep.
That's one of the reasons, besides my small money loss, i decided not to put my energy in it.

I'm not a predictor but i can almost assure you that in 2-3 weeks nothing happens, like in the last 2-3 months nothing happened.  Shocked

So let's see!

Cheers.

Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

Sucr, Muncoin, Ember, Tagit, Flappycoin, Modjo, Interzone, Philscurrency, DCS, BYZ, PLATINUM, HRMC, BTN, CNTF, SAT, Santa, Lemanum, GoaCoin, Nanucoin, MoneyBag, OCOW, Xylo, CRDS, Onex, ACCO, likes, Sigt, mgn, castl, GIRO, URALS, YTN, VAL, SWEEP, Matrix, aerm, ivc, spc, Bix, KLT, BTCX, HIGHT, LTK, BCCS, LTG, radia, MYCE, jew, puzcoin.

49/355 coins
there are still 286 coins

I will track and replenish the list)
Thank you man!
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

I keep seeing these "lets take actions" 'if they don't release x coin in the next 2 weeks they will pay", etc comments every page of this thread for the last 3 months and yet nobody has done anything productive.
If cm wanted to exit-scam, they would've done it a long time ago. Nothing stops them.
All you have to do is wait because there is nothing else you can do about it.

But at the same time this is the kind of thought that lends to a lot of people here thinking it might just be one of the most epic slow-rolled trolls in the history of the internet.  I'm hopeful that they'll release coins I care about but so far they haven't.  I check it every day so if they are trolling... they are totally winning. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:39:47 AM

I still don't understand the point of this. Why are they enabling coins slowly? Did they fuck up everything and somehow can't comeback with a normal website? What is it? If they can enable withdrawals why can't they just re-open the exchange?

They are dragging the entire process out in order to passive it's victims. If they just shut up shop and exited all in one go, then the users would bond together and take action. As it stands, this will just wither away into oblivion and the scammers will have made off with millions. It's quite genius.

They will probably succeed in this, because if i only look in this topic, people like to believe in fairy tales or miracles, and in general most are passive.

By now we already could have raised funds and hire " investigators" to start digging around. I tried to initiate it a few weeks ago, but nobody responded.  
After this there was somebody who claimed he knew who the people behind CM were but wanted to sell to the highest bidder. I asked him if the was interested in an sort of escrow payment to share this info in public but he declined.

If i had serious money there i would have taken action without anybody. But i'm lucky i have only a small amount there, but even so i would like to hunt these fuckfaces down, but i'm not gonna do this on my own in this case.

So everybody who is passive and like to believe in stories....keep dreaming! You all lost your money and didn't do nothing about it. Shame on all of you.

most of that people are "poor" and/or new to the crypto , so they dont have not that much .... so all they can do is hope  that they get their coins back ....
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

Sucr, Muncoin, Ember, Tagit, Flappycoin, Modjo, Interzone, Philscurrency, DCS, BYZ, PLATINUM, HRMC, BTN, CNTF, SAT, Santa, Lemanum, GoaCoin, Nanucoin, MoneyBag, OCOW, Xylo, CRDS, Onex, ACCO, likes, Sigt, mgn, castl, GIRO, URALS, YTN, VAL, SWEEP, Matrix, aerm, ivc, spc, Bix, KLT, BTCX, HIGHT, LTK, BCCS, LTG, radia, MYCE, jew, puzcoin.

49/355 coins

Thank you man!

Finally some traded coins. Still nothing in comparasion with what they really have in their wallets. Anyone see any patterns in these coins released?

CrustySir

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

49/355 coins

Thank you man!

Finally some traded coins. Still nothing in comparasion with what they really have in their wallets. Anyone see any patterns in these coins released?

Yeah, they're pretty much alll shitcoins with negligible trading volumes. As I see it, there 2 possibilities:

1) Coinsmarkets is scamming everyone (most likely)
2) Coinsmarkets was hacked and they're trying to replace some of the shitcoins themselves to delay the witchhunt (less likely)

virtuado

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

I keep seeing these "lets take actions" 'if they don't release x coin in the next 2 weeks they will pay", etc comments every page of this thread for the last 3 months and yet nobody has done anything productive.
If cm wanted to exit-scam, they would've done it a long time ago. Nothing stops them.

Of course there can be done something, but this needs to be organized. The people whose coins got hijacked are not an uniform group, so this cost some time, energy and of course money. I fully admit it's not easy,  but can be done.
Bascily nothing happened so far because of people like you who are waiting, having negative attitude and repeating that nothing can be done....for the last 3 months!
FoundationOfMind

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Of course there can be done something, but this needs to be organized. The people whose coins got hijacked are not an uniform group, so this cost some time, energy and of course money. I fully admit it's not easy,  but can be done.
Bascily nothing happened so far because of people like you who are waiting, having negative attitude and repeating that nothing can be done....for the last 3 months!
Well, you just proving my point by writing yet another worthless comment.
Everything you say has been already said many times before in this thread.

virtuado

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

But that nothing happens is because sheep like you without any initiative, only good at giving negative comments behind their keyboard.  I tried a few times to initiate, but if nobody repsonds and keeps waiting untill a miracle happens it's all good for me.
My loss there is little, so i'm not gonna put more energy and money in it, but i was willing to do something at least, you're not. You're only good at giving comments from the sideline, and because sheep like you they will probably succeed.
The fact that at this moment nothing happened says more about people like you then about me.

Anyway...congratz with losing your money and by all means keep adding negative comments to this topic because that is what followers like you thrive on.

duep

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

Yeah, they're pretty much alll shitcoins with negligible trading volumes. As I see it, there 2 possibilities:

1) Coinsmarkets is scamming everyone (most likely)
2) Coinsmarkets was hacked and they're trying to replace some of the shitcoins themselves to delay the witchhunt (less likely)

3) they really messed up their transactions database and started fixing from the lowest volume coins with least transactions to fix. since everything else was traded against BTC,LTC,DOGE this process would lead to those three being released last as fixing them would require fixing all other coins first.
4) they lost their mind like most who work too long in IT, and decided to start an epic trolling campaign. doing very good at it, too.
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

But that nothing happens is because sheep like you without any initiative, only good at giving negative comments behind their keyboard.  I tried a few times to initiate, but if nobody repsonds and keeps waiting untill a miracle happens it's all good for me.
My loss there is little, so i'm not gonna put more energy and money in it, but i was willing to do something at least, you're not. You're only good at giving comments from the sideline, and because sheep like you they will probably succeed.
The fact that at this moment nothing happened says more about people like you then about me.

Anyway...congratz with losing your money and by all means keep adding negative comments to this topic because that is what followers like you thrive on.

Didn't mean to struck a nerve here.
Stay strong, you seem suicidal.
virtuado

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

Didn't mean to struck a nerve here.
Stay strong, you seem suicidal.

Intelligent comment!   Thanks asswipe!
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

what happened to the fellow a few pages back who offered a russian investigator ?? let me know when he arrives, i have my popcorn ready.

FoundationOfMind

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

what happened to the fellow a few pages back who offered a russian investigator ?? let me know when he arrives, i have my popcorn ready.
Disappeared, like everyone else who tried to "threaten" cm.
Nobody is going to do anything, we all know that.
virtuado

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

The only thing that "we" all know is that YOU are not going to do anything because you're a stupid sheep and a fuckface!

Please leave this topic and blow your  brains out, your useless for this world!  
All talk, 0 actions.
You're a bitch. Nothing you can do about it.

I guess you can read but have difficulties with understanding things, but that's ok, i will try to explain to you.

I already had my actions, but when i did post it here only 1 reacted and the rest of the sheeps like you were silent.  For small amount we could at least start to take some action and see were it goes, but that did not happen.
I guess the sheeps, you included,  were all waiting for the “ russian investigators” for free info, but as we all know that did not happen as well....

So i have to dissapoint you but again you fail and the only conclusion is that you are the bitch...nothing you can do about it fuckface!
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

I still don't understand the point of this. Why are they enabling coins slowly? Did they fuck up everything and somehow can't comeback with a normal website? What is it? If they can enable withdrawals why can't they just re-open the exchange?

They are dragging out the entire process in order to passify it's victims. If they just shut up shop and exited all in one go, then the users would bond together and take action. As it stands, this will just wither away into oblivion and the scammers will have made off with millions. It's quite genius.

I don't see how that would work, dragging out what if they are eventually going to give everything back they are not trying to exit and people already took action against them in several different countries, there is no way at this point that they are trying to run away but it also makes no sense what they are doing.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:34:20 PM

They are dragging out the entire process in order to passify it's victims. If they just shut up shop and exited all in one go, then the users would bond together and take action. As it stands, this will just wither away into oblivion and the scammers will have made off with millions. It's quite genius.

I don't see how that would work, dragging out what if they are eventually going to give everything back they are not trying to exit and people already took action against them in several different countries, there is no way at this point that they are trying to run away but it also makes no sense what they are doing.

The only thing that I can think of is that they somehow lost a lot of peoples money (coins) and are stalling to try and make it back. Although, that doesn't make much sense either, considering the market we are in. Unless staking their customers coins for 3-6 months will enable them to buy back the ones
they lost. idk..
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

The only thing that "we" all know is that YOU are not going to do anything because you're a stupid sheep and a fuckface!

All talk, 0 actions.
You're a bitch. Nothing you can do about it.

I guess you can read but have difficulties with understanding things, but that's ok, i will try to explain to you.

I already had my actions, but when i did post it here only 1 reacted and the rest of the sheeps like you were silent.  For small amount we could at least start to take some action and see were it goes, but that did not happen.
I guess the sheeps, you included,  were all waiting for the “ russian investigators” for free info, but as we all know that did not happen as well....

So i have to dissapoint you but again you fail and the only conclusion is that you are the bitch...nothing you can do about it fuckface!
Your actions is desperately crying for help on forum and calling everyone a sheep.
Delusional faggot.

kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:26:35 AM

You're wrong, i'm going to enjoy my popcorn and keeping passing comments after already wishing my coins Goodbye 2 months ago. Stop me if you can.

@virtuado, your aggression would be better directed towards CM, not the crowd gathered to watch the incident.

Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: