Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60637 times)
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

Yeah, they're pretty much alll shitcoins with negligible trading volumes. As I see it, there 2 possibilities:

1) Coinsmarkets is scamming everyone (most likely)
2) Coinsmarkets was hacked and they're trying to replace some of the shitcoins themselves to delay the witchhunt (less likely)

3) they really messed up their transactions database and started fixing from the lowest volume coins with least transactions to fix. since everything else was traded against BTC,LTC,DOGE this process would lead to those three being released last as fixing them would require fixing all other coins first.
4) they lost their mind like most who work too long in IT, and decided to start an epic trolling campaign. doing very good at it, too.

I vote for "4)":
"4) they lost their mind like most who work too long in IT, and decided to start an epic trolling campaign. doing very good at it, too."

"Do programmers that write bad code know that they are writing bad code?"
https://www.quora.com/Do-programmers-that-write-bad-code-know-that-they-are-writing-bad-code?share=1
"How do big software companies avoid bad programmers making existing code worse?"
https://www.quora.com/How-do-big-software-companies-avoid-bad-programmers-making-existing-code-worse?share=1
"Is it true that most programmer candidates cannot write code?"
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-most-programmer-candidates-cannot-write-code?share=1

borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:27:36 AM

i need only one coin from cm... and the trade is only 0.05 btc... i really hope next week it's my turn

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
virtuado

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

Your actions is desperately crying for help on forum and calling everyone a sheep.
Delusional faggot.

Again you prove my point, you can read but don't understand what is written. 
Only wannabe tough from behind your keyboard trying to insult, that is probably the only part of your brains what has developed. Pathetic cunt.

virtuado

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

You're wrong, i'm going to enjoy my popcorn and keeping passing comments after already wishing my coins Goodbye 2 months ago. Stop me if you can.

@virtuado, your aggression would be better directed towards CM, not the crowd gathered to watch the incident.

Aggression?   I think it's  more dissapointment, but ok.

I tried, almost nobody responded at that time, and now it's all good for me.
Everybody likes to keep waiting for the "russian investigators" i guess...
FoundationOfMind

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

Your actions is desperately crying for help on forum and calling everyone a sheep.
Delusional faggot.

Only wannabe tough from behind your keyboard trying to insult, that is probably the only part of your brains what has developed. Pathetic cunt.

Looking at how desperate you are, I can tell that in real life you would fall to my knees and ask me for a spare dollar, poor trash.
virtuado

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

Delusional faggot.

Looking at how desperate you are, I can tell that in real life you would fall to my knees and ask me for a spare dollar, poor trash.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Of course...
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

How do we know that these CM guys aren't just so incompetent that they haven't even bothered to update to current wallets and are just assuming that some coins simply don't work?

I know the majority of coins I track have had wallet updates and simply wouldn't even work unless they were updated.

Are CM people updating wallets correctly as they try to turn them back on?  Who knows...

It has been 3 months and someone said they are something like 50/300 for releasing wallets to users?  at this rate it would be July 2019 before all coins are released?  Un-fkn-Believable...

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
CM-BountyHunter

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

All right, let's get down to business.

I am ready to dedicate some time and effort towards finding out some clear information.  For this we need to hire professionals (computer security professionals/hackers to begin with).

I am ready to provide all information clearly in another thread but this endeavour needs to be properly undertaken and financed.

Whosoever is ready to commit some funds to getting to the bottom of this, please indicate your interest.  I cannot guarantee you will get your funds on CM back, but we will have some answers and closure.

Thank you.
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

I am ready to dedicate some time and effort towards finding out some clear information.  For this we need to hire professionals (computer security professionals/hackers to begin with).

I am ready to provide all information clearly in another thread but this endeavour needs to be properly undertaken and financed.

Whosoever is ready to commit some funds to getting to the bottom of this, please indicate your interest.  I cannot guarantee you will get your funds on CM back, but we will have some answers and closure.

Thank you.

Weird... a brand-new forum account asking for money. What's next, CM offering to send everyone their BTC back?  Roll Eyes
CM-BountyHunter

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:57:17 PM

Thank you.

Weird... a brand-new forum account asking for money. What's next, CM offering to send everyone their BTC back?  Roll Eyes

Its quite obvious I've made a new a/c specifically for this purpose (to start a clear investigation) into the CM saga.

I DON'T WANT TO SCAM YOUR MONEY,  JUST MAKE A DEPOSIT TO CM FOR THAT.
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

Crypto. be so scammy.. lel
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

I still don't understand the point of this. Why are they enabling coins slowly? Did they fuck up everything and somehow can't comeback with a normal website? What is it? If they can enable withdrawals why can't they just re-open the exchange?

They are dragging out the entire process in order to passify it's victims. If they just shut up shop and exited all in one go, then the users would bond together and take action. As it stands, this will just wither away into oblivion and the scammers will have made off with millions. It's quite genius.

I don't see how that would work, dragging out what if they are eventually going to give everything back they are not trying to exit and people already took action against them in several different countries, there is no way at this point that they are trying to run away but it also makes no sense what they are doing.

The only thing that I can think of is that they somehow lost a lot of peoples money (coins) and are stalling to try and make it back. Although, that doesn't make much sense either, considering the market we are in. Unless staking their customers coins for 3-6 months will enable them to buy back the ones
they lost. idk..

The whole thing is so weird at this point. I personally thought they would just scam but obviously they aren't and it wouldn't make much sense to do it now, however if they genuinely are trying to comeback why the lack of communication?

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

I still don't understand the point of this. Why are they enabling coins slowly? Did they fuck up everything and somehow can't comeback with a normal website? What is it? If they can enable withdrawals why can't they just re-open the exchange?

They are dragging out the entire process in order to passify it's victims. If they just shut up shop and exited all in one go, then the users would bond together and take action. As it stands, this will just wither away into oblivion and the scammers will have made off with millions. It's quite genius.

I don't see how that would work, dragging out what if they are eventually going to give everything back they are not trying to exit and people already took action against them in several different countries, there is no way at this point that they are trying to run away but it also makes no sense what they are doing.

The only thing that I can think of is that they somehow lost a lot of peoples money (coins) and are stalling to try and make it back. Although, that doesn't make much sense either, considering the market we are in. Unless staking their customers coins for 3-6 months will enable them to buy back the ones
they lost. idk..

The whole thing is so weird at this point. I personally thought they would just scam but obviously they aren't and it wouldn't make much sense to do it now, however if they genuinely are trying to comeback why the lack of communication?

Agreed, it is strange and makes no sense at all.

So hey, we are going to work really hard to fix these wallets so you can get your coins back, but we are going to do it with no transparency whatsoever, that way as soon as each wallet is back online, every single customer that owns that coin will surely make a speedy exit, thus leaving us with no customers once the last wallet is enabled..
bellakw08

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

Already dead and resurrection again , the server not stable , trading's volume is low , and too many coins or token i've never seen before listing there , i already afraid to trade in there after the server down for a couple of weeks. better look for another exchange , leave it and it will keep you safe

CM-BountyHunter

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

MESSAGE TO COINSMARKETS: RELEASE BTC AND LTC WITHIN 2 WEEKS. OR ELSE WE WILL HIRE A GROUP OF RUSSIAN "INVESTIGATORS" TO FIND YOU. ALL INFORMATION WE FIND WILL BE POSTED HERE ON BITCOINTALK. SEARCHABLE ON GOOGLE FOREVER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY. OR THE DOXING WILL COMMENCE. NO ONE WILL BE SPARED.

I think the 2 weeks has come due.
justfal

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

MESSAGE TO COINSMARKETS: RELEASE BTC AND LTC WITHIN 2 WEEKS. OR ELSE WE WILL HIRE A GROUP OF RUSSIAN "INVESTIGATORS" TO FIND YOU. ALL INFORMATION WE FIND WILL BE POSTED HERE ON BITCOINTALK. SEARCHABLE ON GOOGLE FOREVER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY. OR THE DOXING WILL COMMENCE. NO ONE WILL BE SPARED.

CM admin is stupid. BTC, LTC will be in last, or never be released

kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

i believe there is certainly a connection between CM and ECA team.

to that regard, from Twitter:

Cryptopia Exchange
‏@Cryptopia_NZ
7 hours ago

We're happy to announce the listing of Electra Coin $ECA! Welcome to the Cryptopia family @ElectracoinECA! See more info on our help centre listings page: http://ow.ly/vU1S30jiPza

Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

How do we know that these CM guys aren't just so incompetent that they haven't even bothered to update to current wallets and are just assuming that some coins simply don't work?

I know the majority of coins I track have had wallet updates and simply wouldn't even work unless they were updated.

Are CM people updating wallets correctly as they try to turn them back on?  Who knows...

It has been 3 months and someone said they are something like 50/300 for releasing wallets to users?  at this rate it would be July 2019 before all coins are released?  Un-fkn-Believable...

Obviously they are incompetent but to what extent? You don't have to be a genius to understand that lack of communication is stupid and makes you look like a scammer. They even had accounts here, they could easily come and say, hey guys we are working on it, bla bla whatever but they aren't.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

Already dead and resurrection again , the server not stable , trading's volume is low , and too many coins or token i've never seen before listing there , i already afraid to trade in there after the server down for a couple of weeks. better look for another exchange , leave it and it will keep you safe
Mate, trading halted and site not working properly since the first week of January 2018. Where have you been for 3 months Smiley
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

recommend the main exchanges,  I am newbie to trader.If you focus on big marketcap coins I suggest using Poloniex or Bittrex,
but if you want to trade small marketcap coins aswell cryptopia is also an alternative. I mostly use poloniex and cryptopia, good luck
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: