Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17092 times)
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:20:02 PM

Interesting ideas always liked  Shocked Cool
I fully share your opinion  Smiley
it's amazing especially when the project touches upon 2 so different direction like cryptocurrency and metrology, it's going to be a bomb  Grin
and what about bananas and cryptocurrencies? )

Bananas can go in and out of style. Metrology is timeless and in demand all the times.
Ariel995

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:47:48 PM

it's amazing especially when the project touches upon 2 so different direction like cryptocurrency and metrology, it's going to be a bomb  Grin

Bananas can go in and out of style. Metrology is timeless and in demand all the times.

totally agree with you, actually, i have an interesting question, where metrology isn't used?
Sam@GMP

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:57:02 PM

totally agree with you, actually, i have an interesting question, where metrology isn't used?

I guess metrology is not used in fine arts, poetry.... other stuff linked with art. Everything else, i.e. where you need to count or check metrology is highly important.
Ariel995

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:54:59 PM

How do you plan to raise 450 M?
and what happened if it'll be only 200 M?
Ivan GMP Project

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:56:10 PM

btw, someone said smth about youtube
that's gonna be incredible to make a sort of interview for TED, e.g.
or a sort of developing your own channel to a global level, with black jack and hoockers, you know )
science is funny, they all should know about that
oh man, we need you in our team )

I must say it's not so easy to run Youtube at global scale, there must be a real team of professionals
but we can start one more ICO for that next year )

you need to attract more people on youtube.
you plan another project too?
why not )
crypto Hollywood )
Sam@GMP

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:58:21 PM

200M is a bold   sum as well. We need at least 2 M to open one metrology centre. We've got other projects in mind as well.
MegaHit!

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:00:01 PM

even to weigh bananas )
GOP17

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:02:00 PM

200M is a bold   sum as well. We need at least 2 M to open one metrology centre. We've got other projects in mind as well.

what will you  do if you gather 1 bln?
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:02:54 PM

I guess metrology is not used in fine arts, poetry.... other stuff linked with art. Everything else, i.e. where you need to count or check metrology is highly important.
and I think there's no metrology in psychology
you can describe the mood or mental disorder, figure out the reasons
but I'm not sure there's a way to measure it
MegaHit!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:04:01 PM

the 1st mettrology party ever )
Sam@GMP

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:07:46 PM

Nah, they've got tons of behaviour standards. That's metrology, if not inform, then in spirit.
Sam@GMP

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:12:53 PM

A lot more more metrology centers are going to be opened.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:16:07 PM

oh yeah
imagine the newspaper headlines on the next day
"A group of scientists was detained in attempt to teach the police department officers how to shoot more aptly. Later on they escaped as measured the toughness of the metal lattice with a tie and a couple of jokes"
Ariel995

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:16:17 PM

Nah, they've got tons of behaviour standards. That's metrology, if not inform, then in spirit.

wow,you open new horizonts for me,
so, that means that metrology also deals with brains?
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:17:50 PM

Art has a lot of rules of its own,those rules are metrology, in essence.
For example when people are taught how to draw they use a lot of standards.
Take golden section as an example.
TrimDoll22

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:18:39 PM

oh yeah
"A group of scientists was detained in attempt to teach the police department officers how to shoot more aptly. Later on they escaped as measured the toughness of the metal lattice with a tie and a couple of jokes"

it's gonna be the best party ever, and that's how everyone  will understand what metrology is.
Sam@GMP

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:21:30 PM

...or that... Grin
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

oh yeah

it's gonna be the best party ever, and that's how everyone  will understand what metrology is.
yes, for sure
even when you making smth wrong, like messing with police, you are making some tests actually!
Ariel995

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:23:44 PM

Art has a lot of rules of its own,those rules are metrology, in essence.
For example when people are taught how to draw they use a lot of standards.
Take golden section as an example.

We can also add Leonardo Da Vinci and his work -The Vitruvian Man, it is also says about proportions of man
MegaHit!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:24:36 PM

So psycology supposed to be a subsection of metrology? )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: